12

JIN'S POV

I could see her brown eyes perching through my own brown eyes. She was looking hurt indeed. But I knew better than anyone. I had to. It hurts me knowing she cannot speak.

I fell this attraction towards her from the first time I laid my eyes on her. As if I knew her. Her everything matches with her. My sister. Her name, her behavior, how she smiles, how she looks cute while being frustrated with some issues, how.........she looks like me.

Her names matched my sister Y/N's name. Her everything except her voice. Why can't she speak? If she is my Y/N then something terrible must've happened with her which made her voiceless.

I put this little stunt. I had no other sister. I was just baffling things. I wanted to see her reaction. And now, I am one step ahead of knowing that she is my sister. She has a big brother. And I know she was referring to me.

I last saw her infinity years ago. So I don't know her face. My parents, they are regretting that day till this day. When......they disowned her. Where did it all went wrong? They both made sure me and my Y/N had a good upbringing. Then why did they discriminated her?

It is still a mystery till now. I haven't spoke to them for 5 years. I changed my residence, my phone number and other stuffs. I know where they are and how regret they must be feeling but I know I just can't forgive them.

I went to US with a faith that even if I leave, they will take great care of my lil sis. They won't make her feel bad because the lack of my presence. I still remember that day.....

I was happily walking towards our old house only to find some new people. It took me a whole week to find out my parents location. I asked them.......I asked them thousand times.........I asked them about my lil sis.......I asked them why she wasn't with them.

That night a horrible truth came in front of me. I still am ashamed of myself that I couldn't figure out about their true identity or feelings. I still feel guilty towards my Y/N.

That day....when she cried lookin at me, I felt my heart broken. When I recognized her by the Instagram thing, she panicked. I don't want to think but I guess she knows who I am to her. That's why she took small glances at me.

I swear to god, I will rip apart those leeches who have made her voiceless. I won't give a fuck if it means to end my career. The only purpose of my life is to find her. My sister. My lil champion.....My lil brave tiger.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Hyung? I have been calling you for thousands time now.'

I jumped out of my thoughts and looked at Yoongi.

'We have landed. Do you know that?' He asked.

Oh right. The days passed so quickly that I am now in US. I forgot. I sighed mentally and whined cause I am already missing my sister. She has to be my sister. Cause it is 90% confirmed now.

'Don't slip into your imaginations again hyung.'

I flinched and rolled my eyes.

'Yeah yeah.'

'By the way, Jimin and Hoseok are coming to pick us up.' He said.

'Oh that's great. I am missing those little guys.' I said and grinned.

'Hahaha. Yeah specially that little mochi.' He laughed.

'Yup.'

I said when I noticed Yoongi looking at his phone. He now seems to be in a deep thought. Hah! Now it's my time to scare you boy!

'Yoongi?' I asked softly as if I am a part of his imagination.

'Hmm.....?'

'What are you thinking?'

'Ms.Kim.'
.
.
.
.
.
.
'WHAT!?'

'Huh?! I said Kim Taehyung! W-what are you thinking hyung?!'

'Yahhh! It's not me thinkin something?! I didn't even said anything! You said-'

'Whatever. I am not in mood hyung. Let's go now. The attendant has pulled the door away. We can go now I guess.' He said rushing away.

Is he crushing over my sister?! I rolled my eyes. That boy! He is barely a 5 years old kid! Like look at his height!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

YOONGI'S POV

I knew my heart was beating fast as I rushed outside of the plane.

Stupid mouth!

Fuck! I am not supposed to say it loud! How the hell I said her name loudly?! What will hyung think about me now?!

I mentally facepalmed myself as the securities bought me and hyung outside. We saw Jimin and Hoseok. They both rushed to us and gave a bone crashing hug. I was being sandwiched between those two main dancers.

'Hyung! Welcome back!' Hoseok said to Jin hyung.

'Welcome Yoongi hyung.'

'Hi Hoseok. Hi Jimin.' I said.

'Let's go to our house. The guys are being impatient to see you guys. Specially Yoongi hyung.' Jimin said smiling.

'Yes. Taehyung wants to hug you since the first day after he saw you. He always says that you look like a teddy bear.' Hoseok laughed.

'Yes! Both maknae also want to play with Jin hyung.' Jimin said.

'I rolled my eyes at Hoseok's words. That boxy smile guy is the real cuddlier. But still I am happy to know that our members are waiting for us. To see us. To welcome us in the group finally.....

TO BE CONTINUED

(a little short chapter of Jin and Yoongi's POV. Hope u guys liked it. If u lhave any one-shot wish then tell me! I just finished one of my one-shot series called "Blind Date" :)