48

Y / N

Turning around I saw Yoongi oppa panting heavily as he started to talk,

'Y-you, what are you doing here? I think I heard Nabi's voice clearly..'

Blinking a few times, it finally registered in my mind that he still don't know about me being Nabi.

Realizing a sigh of relief, I quickly hung up the call of Jackson oppa.

'I just came here to talk with Jackson oppa and Nabi onnie! I was in speaker.'

I wrote it on my phone and gave it to him.

'Oh. But still, you shouldn't come to the rooftop without any-'

A U T H O R

'Y/N! Hyung!'

They heard Hoseok's voice as Hoseok also ran towards them.

Panting heavily Hoseok started to speak,

'W-why are you here hyung? I think I told you to stay?'

'I came to the rooftop just like that and found Y/N. What about you?'

'I-I...I actually thought you were going home so I followed you to stop you but saw you going in another direction.'

In reality, Hoseok knew that the caller ID was Jackson. So he rushed to stop Yoongi from catching Y/N talking.

Y/N also understood it when she saw Hoseok nodding at her slightly.

'Let's go. It is nighttime. We shouldn't wander around. You too Y/N-ah.'

Y/N nodded.

Grabbing Yoongi's hand, Hoseok walked ahead as Y/N also followed him.

'Mm?'

Y/N stopped for a second and turned around.

'I thought I heard some noises behind me?' She thought.

'Y/N what happened?'

'Nothing!' She gestured and followed them again.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'So this is how Miss. Kim Y/N's voice sounds like?' The man smirked as he looked at the video he took earlier while still looking at the fading figure of Y/N, Hoseok, and Yoongi.

'Can't believe how happy he will be if he sees that Miss Kim and Nabi are the same person!'

That guy pulled his mask back and sat on the edge of the rooftop where he was sitting before Y/N barged inside and started to talk with Jackson.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'Are you saying that this whole building is surrounded by FAMOUS PEOPLE?!!' Y/N aggressively gestured at Taehyung.

'Yes? But what happened?'

'We actually met with Taeyang and Yeonjun in the elevator.' Hoseok replied to Taehyung.

'Oh....Oh, Y/N, since you are standing still can you give me my phone? It is in the table.' Taehyung said.