18

(finally yoongi pov for half of the chapter or more.....well never mind i give the whole chapter in yoongi's pov;)

YOONGI'S POV

Was Ms.Kim really Jin hyung's long lost sister? I really wish she was but at the same time not. Jin hyung was really expecting her to be. Well she does looks like him a little. But who am I kidding though.

There are many people who have lookalikes around them. Except the fact that in many countries, people thinks that we look exactly same until they watch us often or understand our culture etc.

One the other hand, I don't even know why I don't want her to be his sister. Maybe then he will be over-protective. So what? It's not like I like her cause I like IU.

Speaking if that, IU and I have to meet each other today for our new song's promotion video. She is so kind. I know Jungkook also has a small crush on her but whatever. I made my way towards my closet to find a good dress to wear.

Can't wear an ugly dress in front of her. Namjoon really wants to collaborate with Ms.Nabi. Well, now that he had mentioned it in front of our managers, they said they will think about it.

But only I know it won't happen. Why? Because I overheard from a staff that Ms.Nabi is already in California for her new unrevealed song. Well, one thing is good. Ms.Nabi has her own charming. I loved that tattoo on the back of her neck. It gives a vibe of her being a butterfly.

We were making a song which's title will be butterfly. So we wanted her vocals to enrich the background vocal of our song. Since her name is Nabi, it will be more beautiful. But I think it would've been great if we do a collaboration instead.

Manager Sejun said that if she wants then she can always do one collaboration for solo and one with the whole group. It always astonished me at how young she is. She was so young when people started to realize her talent for music.

Nobody till now has got a single information about her. As if she didn't tried. She, the very first woman I saw who has able to hid her real identity including her family members hidden so perfectly.

She of course did something unexpected. She once came in a live conference where every single reporter of every news channel was invited. She proposed a proposal where she will work hard to enrich the Korean songs and culture to the whole world and will give Koreans elegant songs. She promised to make songs which will make the people go crazy with her extraordinary talented voice.

She also requested the reporters, paparazzi to not to invade her privacy. And in exchange she will do what she told. And she did in fact. She was the first woman from Korean to reach to the Billboard and Grammy way before any Korean men could. She was also the first woman who won the award in Billboard.

Paparazzi and reporters did what they promised. But still there were still someone who is always hungry to invade her privacy. She is multitalented. She can sing, dance, she has the vocal cords, hiphop swags, she can rap way too perfectly than any other girl rappers. She also has the highest pitch-tone. She and one of our member named Jimin, both has the same amount of energy while doing the high pitch-tone.

I have listened every song of her. She also wrote her own songs, sang a lot of OSTs of Korean dramas, Chineses drama and even Thai dramas. It is known that, as she is friends with Blackpink, the Thai government wanted to bring Ms.Nabi in their dramas to make their film industry more renowned.

Same goes to the Chinese. Since she did collaboration with Seventeen members, the Chinese asked for her as the Seventeen members had two Chinese members.

She also has learned ballet. She is the perfection of the perfect. But the whole world just is disappointed as I am. Which is her face. It is a mystery. Some says that her face is not that beautiful that's why she hides it since those who are not beautiful doesn't prosper in life.

But it is wrong. There are many people who are not good looking but are very talented. But the world seems to watch the beautiful or handsomeness of the artist then their songs. It's so unfair! Just like how our fellow member Hoseok doesn't gets many gifts from the fans! Meanwhile our maknae lines gets lots of gifts. I am not jealous but it is unfair to Hoseok and Namjoon mostly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Yaaa! I am trying to grab your attention!'
.
.
I flinched as I looked to Taehyung. I quickly wore my t-shirt as I sighed.

'What happened?' I asked.

'Tell me.'

'Tell you what?'

'Tell me about Jin hyung. You know something which we don't know.' He said.

'And what is that?' I narrowed my eyes as I brushed my hair.

'Something which I no we don't know hyung!' Taehyung said.

'Yes, tell me what happened?'

I looked around after hearing another voice only to see all the members gather there except Jin hyung.

'Did you just told everyone else?!' I asked in disbelief.

'Yes. I wouldn't if you just told me the previous night! And besides, we all want the same thing! Which is to provide comfort to the sad members!' Taehyung argued.

I sighed. Yeah, he did asked me and warmed me that if I won't tell him then he will tell everyone. And he did. I rolled my eyes but his thoughts were right this time. There should be no secrets. Besides, at that time, I was available and had Ms.Y/N as my secretary so Jin hyung told me about this.

If Namjoon or others were there then he would've told them too. Won't he? Of course he would. I nodded my head as all of the, took their seats on my bed or in the floor. I began to tell them everything. About how Jin hyung suspects my secretary to be his sister.

'So Jin hyung thinks Ms.Kim is his sister?' Hoseok asked.

I nodded.

'Wow, I pray that she is indeed cause it was too painful for me to watch him this much sad.' Taehyung sighed.

I nodded again. But little did I knew that this will only cause more trouble......

TO BE CONTINUED .......

(Your author's birthday is coming! On 15 sept! Don't know if I would be around since my exams starts on that day as well :( pls comment a purple heart to wish me ☺️☺️