21

Y/N'S POV

Thump thump thump thump.........,

I could feel my pulse and heart beating fast. My whole face has been growing redness which I knew for sure. I could also feel my blood boiling through my veins. My mind wasn't working.

For a moment, I thought I was in hell. It was the same situation as I faced few years ago when I was giving my entrance exam. That teacher was so rude and I almost got expelled because I asked for less than 1 minute. No, it is worse than that.

'Y/N?' I heard someone calling me.

'Why can't I identify anyone suddenly? Who are they? Why.....why my cheeks are wet?' I thought as my mind went blank looking at the figure who was bending down and was shaking me.

'Y/N?! Can you hear me?!'

I looked at the person again. More people crowded over me and circled us as my lips started to shake. I left a shaky breath after I recovered myself and all the events started to come in my mind like light storm.

I widened my eyes.

'Oh god! Mr.Min...Taehyung oppa and him?!' I thought as I gulped down.

'Miss.Kim?' I looked at Mr.Min.

'Okay I got this!'

I put a smile as I hugged Taehyung oppa.

'Easy there princess.' Taehyung oppa said as he hugged me too and started to caress my hair.

I pulled away.

'I missed you so much oppa!' I gestured with my hands.

'I missed you too.' He smiled.

'Are you okay Ms.Kim?' Yoongi asked.

I blushed at how close he was. It reminded me of that time when we fell down together.

I nodded my head as Taehyung oppa made me look at him.

'Why are you here?! How did you came here?!' He asked.

'Wait....do you know her?' Jin oppa asked.

I looked away from him as I saw Taehyung oppa nodding.

'Of course! She is my sister hyung. Kim Y/N aka Kiyomi with whom I was talking and texting and also told you guys about her as well.' He replied.

'Oh.' Jin oppa looked away I don't know why but I just focused on Taehyung oppa.

'So answer my question now.' He said....
.
.
.
.
YOONGI'S POV

I looked at her. She was looking so pretty. At first I thought I was hallucinating. But then I realized that I wasn't. She at first was looking so confused. Her eyes were big when she noticed us. Specially Taehyung. I don't know why I felt a little burn in my heart when Taehyung and she hugged each other.

But when Taehyung said that she was his sister, I somehow felt relief? But at the same time something came to my mind.

Jin hyung.

Oh no! If Ms.Kim is Taehyung's sister, that means whatever Jin hyung thought about her being his sister is not true. I felt bad for Jin hyung. After Taehyung said that he was her brother, Jin hyung's face dropped and he backed away. Maybe mourning his loss. He really loved his sister I guess.

Now we were waiting for her to tell us the reason of her being here out of nowhere. She......how did she even came here? Her family status isn't that good to let her travel. Taehyung also said that his sister works at a cafe. So it isn't possible for her to come here, in California.

'Yes, Ms.Kim. How come you are here?' I asked...until.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
JACKSON'S POV

I took the ice creams and walked to where Y/N was. I don't know why but I was feeling so so happy! Maybe because of the gift she gave me. Jiyong hyung gifted me a new Tesla. Rose has gifted me a new Nintendo game! Jong suk hyung also gave me the latest game sets. Oh god! I really loved each one of themselves' gifts. Now I am looking forward to perform I love you 3000 with Y/N!

I looked down while walking so that I could prevent the melting ice creams falling in my shoes or pant. After I recognized where I was standing before I quickly put the ice creams on both of my side and looked infront of me as I said,

'Y/N! I brought us some ice crea-'

'Shit. What the actual hell?!'

My mouth was hung open after I realized a bunch of people surrounding her. I quickly walked towards her not caring about the melting ice creams. Two people's back was showing and her crying face was in front of me.

'Hey! Who are you?! Get away from her!' I yelled as I threw the ice creams away into the dustbin which I found while running towards her.

I quickly bend down and held her shoulders.

'Are you hurt? Did they did something to you?' I asked as I checked her arms and head and legs.

She just shook her head. Her eyes showed fear? I was boiling in anger.

'Jackson.......?'

Suddenly someone called my name. He was the person who was right beside her. I looked at him with cold and red eyes. But as soon as my eyes laid on him my body froze. My mind stopped as I could feel sweats forming in my forehead.

'Y-Yoongi?!' I shuttered.

'What are you doing here?! How do you know my sister?' I looked the other side of her only to meet Taehyung.

Oh shit! How come they are here?! That means the fear which was in her eyes was not because of harassment, but because of them!?

'Yes, why are you with Ms.Kim?' Yoongi asked.

I gulped down as I started to think what should I say until something stuck in my mind..wait...........why...THE FUCK IS TAEHYUNG WITH YOONGI!?

TO BE CONTINUED .......