17

(Vote and comment:)

AUHTOR'S POV

'What?! Why the sudden change?!' Y/N asked confusedly.

'Well, I don't know.'

'But exactly where?'

'Oh in California. The left part of US.'

'Oh god!' Y/N sighed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Bye!' Rose cried as she whipped her fake tears.

It wasn't like that basically, Rose was crying but mentally and since she had her masks on, nobody could see her broken face. Jong suk hugged Y/N as Y/N smiled before walked away from there to the plane.

'Bring me many gifts!' Jackson said.

'Stay safe bun!' Jiyong said.
.
.
Y/N sat as she looked outside. She was now boarding the plane which will directly go to California. She will be flying for 12 hours. Before the plane could take off, she quickly texted Taehyung that she had done some night shifts, so she will be sleeping now with her phone turned off so that she can rest well.

The main reason was, since she choose to seat on a normal plane with many passengers, she didn't even announced her departure to her fans. So nobody knows she is going to California apart from her best friends and assistant. Since she won't have any WiFi in this public plane, she won't be able to respond to Taehyung's uninvited memes and texts. That's why she texted him that.

After bidding goodbye to her brother from phone, she turned on her airplane mode and took out her iPad. She already mixed her and Jackson's part. Now she just want to listen the song over and over to make sure she didn't do any mistake since it is a secret, she couldn't tell anyone apart from the Marvel Studio.

But what she didn't knew was a big surprise waiting for her......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'See you later!' Taehyung smiled.

'Byeeeeeeeee.....' Jimin pouted.

The rest of the boys also said goodbye before closing the tablet. They just did a live to interact with their fans. Taehyung was Jungkook was tired since they were lazy and didn't do their recording on time. So after they finished their recording, they directly had to join the guys.

'I am going to sleep. I couldn't sleep for the whole week!' Jungkook fake cried and walked away.

'I will make some smoothies. Do any of you guys want?' Jin asked as he walked to the kitchen.

'Can you make me some lemon juice?' Namjoon asked.

'Okay.' Jin said.

'I want strawberry smoothie.' Taehyung said.

'I won't drink anything since I have to take care of my body. Aish my abs are still not there! How can Band PD-nim ask me to show my abs!' Jimin fake cried.

'Jimin, you don't have to starve yourself! Eat the sandwich that I made for you! You know that it has 0-fat!' Taehyung sighed.

'Hmm.'

'I want some iced coffee.' Yoongi said trying to lease some burden from the oldest.

'Actually craving for it. So anyone wants coffee?' Yoongi asked.

'Me!' Hoseok said as he took the towel. 'I will have a quick shower! Please make some coffee for me too hyung!' He further added.

'Okay.' Yoongi said.

Yoongi and Jin went to the kitchen. Jin started to cut some strawberries for himself and Taehyung and some lemons for Namjoon. Yoongi also took the coffee and started to make coffee with the new coffee machine.

Namjoon went to his room right after Hoseok left. Taehyung sat on the dining table as he took out his phone to watch something.

'Taehyung put some music.' Jin said.

'Okay hyung.' Taehyung said as he went to his playlist and started to play Dream Glow by Jungkook, Jin, Jimin and Charli XCX. Taehyung went to the fridge to take some breads.

Jin started to sing his part as Yoongi sang Jimin's and Charli's part. Taehyung started to sing Jungkook's part. But suddenly the song got cut off by another ding. The phone was buzzing for a while as Taehyung put the bread in his mouth and shut the fridge door. He then took the bread from his mouth and put it in a plate and walked to the table to see who was messaging.

'Aish who the fuck is messaging now! My mood is now turned off!' Yoongi cursed.

'Hey! Don't curse at my sister!' Taehyung shouted at Yoongi after he saw the notifications.

'Oh, I thought some stupid spams. Sorry.' Yoongi apologized since he knew Taehyung loved his sister more than anything.

'What did she said?' Jin asked as he took out 3 glasses from the cabinet.

'Yeah maybe it is important since there were a lot of notification sound.' Yoongi said.

'Well, she is saying that she did some night shifts for straight 2 nights. So she got a day off. She will be turning her phone off and sleep for half a day.' Taehyung said.

'Oh!' Jin replied.

'Aish! Why does she not listen to me! What will happen if she gets sick?! I am not there to help her! Nor she has any friends! Ahh! This foolish child!' Taehyung angrily ranted to his hyung's as he sent a voice message.

'Kiyomi! Turn the phone off! So that your arrogant and cold hearted boss can't call you out of nowhere and ask you to come! Don't worry sleep for 10 hours or more! I will keep sending you message after every 2 hours. When you are awake, first freshen up and eat something then call me or text me okay? I want a full report of how many hours you slept! It is better if you sleep for half of a day otherwise I sill haunt you! Anyways good-night-day-sleep. Oppa loves you princess. Bye Kiyomi.'

Taehyung sent the long voice message as he waited patiently for Y/N to hear and then reply him as Yoongi laughed.

'You seriously talked too much.' Yoongi said.

'Well I would've scolded her more if not only she was tired. She is all alone in Korea with no one beside her. She isn't even staying with our aunt. As much as I am happy about that, I still don't want her to stay alone.' Taehyung said worriedly.

'You love your sister so much that you don't forget about her not even a single day.' Jin smiled as he handed the lemon juice to Namjoon who suddenly came out of nowhere and asked Jin to give his drink quickly since he will be working on a new song. After Namjoon left, Taehyung replied,

'Of course hyung. She is my everything.'

'I wish I could've love my sister this much and took care of her.' Jin sighed.

'But you were abroad at that time hyung.' Yoongi said.

'So? Taehyung is also abroad yet he looks for his sister everyday. On the other hand me? What did I did? I just left my sister, never ever tried to look for her welfare nor I could show her my love.' Jin cried.

Taehyung gulped as he saw the oldest crying for the first time in front of him. Of course only Yoongi knew about this. Taehyung's heart torn apart seeing how hard Jin cried as Yooni consoled him.

Taehyung walked towards Jin and hugged him.

'Don't worry hyung. You didn't failed as a brother cause you just said those things which an ideal brother would do.' Taehyung tried to comfort Jin.

'Also don't worry, I will make you talk with my sister tomorrow! You will love her!' Taehyung chimed....

TO BE CONTINUED .......