4

Edited

AUTHOR'S POV

'Hey are you okay?'

Y/N snapped back from her dreamland as she nodded.

'You are crying? Oh my god! Did I offended you!? I am so sorry, I didn't knew you were muted!' 'Y/N just shook her head and gestured it was okay before walking out of the room.

Yoongi walked behind her as he saw her entering the guest bathroom. He sighed as he left her there thinking she needs some time from whatever is bothering her.

'Is she okay?'

'Maybe, let's give her some time guys. So where were we?'

'Oh, so Namjoon and Hoseok and you are doing the rapper part but since we need some other duet too, I was thinking to do that with you. Namjoon is going to do with Hoseok and Taehyung. Jungkook, me and you will be doing another duet.'

'Sounds good to me. Then let's see your ideas.'

They all then started to share their ideas as Yoongi quickly opened his laptop and started to do the work.

Y/N returned to the room after consoling herself that she didn't need anyone as she knocked the door to let them know someone is here before entering the room,

'Oh Y/N? Are you feeling okay now?' Jin asked as Y/N nodded.

'If anything happens then you can tell me okay?' Yoongi said as Y/N nodded her head again a she smiled a little.

'You can leave right now if you want. I won't go out today as you can see I have guests. So today consider as one of your off day. You can come tomorrow.'

Y/N nodded as she quickly bowed to Yoongi and then to others before walking away. She needed to walk away from there. She had to talk to someone else. Her friends. She sat on the taxi and opened her group chat.

Y/N'S POV

Me: Guys, are you there?

Rose: Nope we are not.

Jong suk: What happened boo?

Me: I have something important to talk about. I am going to the farmhouse. When you guys are free please go there.   :(

Jong suk: Why?

Rose: Why?! Are you okay?

Me: I will tell you guys face to face. Where is Jiyong oppa?

Rose: He is celebrating his girlfriend's birthday. Don't worry I will inform him.

Me: No need.. Let him enjoy. I will text later. Bye.

Jong suk: Bye boo. Don't worry everything will be alright.

Rose: Yes. Take care until we come, Bye.

I sighed as I put my phone on my bag before looking outside. 10 minutes more than I will reach there. The farmhouse was maintained by Jiyong oppa's men.

But it was our safe place or personal place where we come to talk, to share our feelings etc. The security is too tight here because of us since we are famous people, specially me as I can talk here.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
I gave the taxi driver 10000 won and walked out of the taxi. I went towards the security system and put my hand to let the device scan it. The guards stood still to see if it matches or not. Everyone can come here but they have to scan this device before they walk inside.

Only we 5 and some staffs can enter in this farmhouse. So there are only our fingerprints attached. If someone's doesn't matches, the guards then take some actions against that person.

Ting

"Welcome miss Nabi"

The automatic robotic speaker of the system spoke as the door opened. The guards bowed as I walked inside. I then entered a 7 digit's password and then scanned my eyes before walking in.

In the farmhouse, I had my memories. My memories with my real parents. Memories with my real brother, memories with my friends and my foster family. Memories of how I became a singer. My every single recording. There are videos too of me singing. My every albums. There are Rose's, Jackson oppa's and Jiyong oppa's albums too. Jong suk oppa's every drama's photo too.

The inside of the farmhouse wall was decorated with my, Rose, Jackson oppa's and Jiyong oppa's poster and the poster of Jong suk oppa's every drama.

There are total 5 rooms. 1 room was dedicated to gaming. One room was fill up by all music instruments. 2 room were for me, Rose. Jong suk oppa, Jackson oppa and Jiyong oppa uses the other 2 rooms as they want.

I went inside and turned on the lights as I sighed. My heart was heavy. All I could think was about Jin oppa, all I could see was his face.

He was more handsome when I saw him face to face. After so many years, I saw him. But he doesn't remember me. He never even tried to find me. Why mom dad left me?
.
.
.
.
.
AUTHOR'S POV

Jong suk was the first one to arrive. He quickly inserted his hand to scan then password and then his eyesight to scan. When he walked inside he froze in his spot.

Y/N was on the floor crying sobbing so bad. It was hard for her to breath in while she sobbed more. He didn't wasted any time as he rushed towards her.

Taking her in his arms he sat down and pulled her closer. He pated her head as he said everything will be alright even though he didn't knew what happened to his boo.

'Boo What happened?! Why are you crying? Please stop otherwise you will choke!'

'O-oppa......oppppppaaaaa........H-he.....J-Ji......I......I-I saw J-Jin oppa.....

TO BE CONTINUED.......