Trepidation | H.S.

By flickershe

[COMPLETED] trep·i·da·tion a feeling of fear or agitation about something that may happen. *** "You'll see... More

CAST AND INTRODUCTION
1 | Indiana - Sugar
2 | Indiana - Files
3 | Indiana - Stars
4 | Harry - Clothes
5 | Indiana - Photos
6 | Indiana - Encounter
8 | Indiana - Knock
9 | Indiana - Suitcase
10 | Indiana - Maze
11 | Indiana - Showtime
12 | Harry - Fire
13 | Indiana - Sneaky
14 | Indiana - Self-inviting
15 | Indiana - High
16 | Indiana - Drive
17 | Harry - Euphoric
18 | Indiana - Shop or Shot
19 | Indiana - Mafia
20 | Indiana - Night
21 | Harry - Free-fall
22 | Indiana - Boat
23 | Indiana - Cliff
24 | Harry - Nightmare
25 | Indiana - Breakfast
26 | Indiana - Call
27 | Indiana - Sink
28 | Harry - Panic
29 | Indiana - Confession
30 | Indiana - Confused
31 | Indiana - Cold
32 | Indiana - Stress
33 | Harry - Trauma
34 | Indiana - Trust
35 | Harry - Blindfold
36 | Indiana - Bonding
37 | Harry - Pain
38 | Indiana - Brain
39 | Harry - Torture
40 | Indiana - Lie
41 | Indiana - Blood
42 | Harry - Truth
43 | Indiana - Numb
44 | Indiana - Time
45 | Harry - Talk
46 | Indiana - Connection
47 | Harry - Control
48 | Indiana - Camera
49 | Indiana - Dirty
50 | Indiana - Sweat
51 | Harry - Party
52 | Indiana - Shower
53 | Indiana - Ponder
54 | Harry - Struggle
55 | Indiana - Caught
56 | Harry - Body
57 | Indiana - Discover
58 | Harry - News
59 | Harry - Dreams
60 | Indiana - Photograph
61 | Indiana - Memories
62 | Indiana - Last
63 | Harry - Crash
64 | Indiana - Wait
65 | Indiana - Headache
66 | Harry - Ring
67 | Indiana - Give
68 | Harry - Letter
69 | Indiana - Love
70 | Harry - Plan
71 | Indiana - Them
72 | Harry - Confront
73 | Indiana - Danger
74 | Harry - Sister
75 | River - Flashback
76 | Indiana - Escape
77 | Harry - Ready
78 | Indiana - Think
79 | Harry - Tell All
80 | Indiana - Answers
81 | Zayn - Commit
82 | Harry - Waiting
83 | Zayn - Goodbye
84 | Indiana - Finale
Epilogue

7 | Indiana - Shots

3.4K 104 154
By flickershe

So take it off, let's break down all of our walls
Right now I wanna see it all

*Sexual Content Warning*

Gunshots. The explosive concussion of the discharge caused a pumping feeling in my head until my ears fully opened again.

It's a crazy thing. With just the pull of a trigger and a raging bullet. Everything could change, in less than a second.

I'm not bulletproof. I've been shot before, but it's that moment in time where nothing else is happening but the slow movement of the bullet.

It was a sound I was so used to, but yet it was so scary. Every time the shots rang, it cracked my ears.

"Fuck!" Beck screamed in pain, snapping me out of my trance looking to him in front of me. The gun that had been against my head was now scattered on the floor along with him dropping to his knees.

That wasn't that caught my attention though, it was Harry. I looked to where he was standing from his stance in the corner, holding a gun in his arm aiming it towards us.

His eyes were widened in surprise, with a mix of fear and shock in them. I was stunned. Harry Styles just shot Beck. That was going to be a fun one to tell Hugo.

What the fuck am I supposed to do. I just watched Harry Styles shoot someone and I'm supposed to act like an innocent girl. I'm screwed.

"Harry what the fuck?" I gawked, my mouth was probably hanging open at this time. I watched as Beck crumbled to the floor crying out in pain. He did in fact mess with the wrong person.

"Oh shit" He said quickly pacing around the bathroom running his hands through his hair "He was gonna kill you uh- he's a bad person"

"Is that who you saw earlier?" I asked knowing it was probably Beck who caused him to panic earlier.

"Yeah it was" He said nervously avoiding eye contact with me the entire time "Are you okay, I didn't mean to scare you"

How am I supposed to answer this. I'm not stupid, Harry panicked earlier because a member of Cruel Blood was here.

"Yeah I'm okay" I said trying to keep it simple but pretending to be in shock. "He just choked me and held the gun against me. I grew up in a rough area where gun violence was common"

"I didn't know you could fight," He said, walking towards me and kicking Beck's now deceased body. "Maybe you'll join us one day"

I gave him a confusing look making him cough and cover it up with "The boys and I go to the gym a lot and fight, it'd be fun if you joined us"

He thinks he can get me to join Black Streak. Very funny. That would never happen.

"Yeah I guess" I said moving towards Beck's body and carefully turning him over to confirm he was in fact dead. "I didn't realize you killed people"

"Fuck- I you can't tell anyone please" He begged with a hint of honesty in his eyes "I had some past issues with him, I've known him since we were younger. He shot me once but it didn't kill me so I shot back."

I nodded listening as he poured out whatever story he was coming up with, but it also sounded like it had some honesty "He probably saw us dancing and wanted to get back at me, I couldn't let him kill you. You didn't deserve to be caught up in my hurricane"

His hurricane. We were both hurricanes crossing paths.

"I.. it's okay Harry" I said trying to calm him, his breathing was picking up rapidly. "I'm okay, look"

"Go." Was all he said looking deep into my eyes, there was something behind them I couldn't read

"Harry I'm not leaving. I just watched you kill somebody." I pushed back. I couldn't leave now, we needed to fix this.

"Now! Just fucking go" He screamed at me, rage building inside of him

Oh. He was serious. I pushed my way out of the bathroom and ran to whatever I could find. I fucked up.

This building was like a maze. I had no idea where I was going. The chattering of people and the beat of the music adding into my stress of trying to leave.

As I was stumbling my way around the building just wanting to leave I suddenly slammed into someone.

"Sorry.. I'm sorry I'm not paying attention" I spit out trying to leave when they gripped my shoulders with their hands.

"Indiana?" It was Zayn. Perfect. "Holy fuck what's wrong are you okay? There's blood on your cheek"

"Yeah I'm fine" I answered not even realizing what I looked like. I just tried to leave as quickly as I could "I need to leave"

"I can uh take you back to the hotel if you want, I have a car here" He offered confusing me on why he had a car here but I ignored it.

"Oh that'd be nice, thank you" I smiled at him feeling relief that he wanted to help me. "Aren't you representing this party?

"I am, but I want to leave so I can. Come on my cars just out in the back alley." He smiled back placing a hand on my shoulder and rubbing it "I don't know what happened but I'm here just so you know"

It felt nice knowing someone was here for me but I couldn't say anything. I couldn't do that to Harry even though he hurt me. I wasn't that type of person.

"I'm okay I promise" I reassured him before he grabbed my hand to help lead me through the crowd. I'm sure the boys would be hearing about this by tomorrow but I didn't need to say anything right now.

Going out that same exit we had been out earlier, it led us to a black Lamborghini Aventador. It was a very nice car, I used to have one.

"What a gentleman" I joked when he went to my side of the car and opened the door for me, earning a laugh from him.

I took the two seconds I had before he got in the car to collect my thoughts and just reset my brain. I don't know what the fuck happened tonight but it needed to be over. The alcohol was long worn off and I was left alone in my sober thoughts.

The door clicked open and Zayn got in starting the car with a roar. He gave me a soft smile and handed me aux cord.

"You can pick the music, but make sure it's something good." He was very sweet actually, he didn't need to do this for me or leave the party he was representing. A picked what I normally would, The Neighborhood.

"Great choice." He smirked at me, turning his head to face me as we drove off. He has a nose ring, I had never noticed.

"You have a nose ring?" I asked confused on how I'd never seen it before.

"Yeah" He nodded. "Harry actually gave it to me a couple years back."

"That sounds safe." I joked making him laugh

"Safer than most of the things we've done" He spoke back. I could imagine it was probably safer than anything both of us have done, but he couldn't know that.

"You know.." I said changing the conversation, I could tell he was uncomfortable with where it was heading "I don't think I've ever listened to any music by Trepidation"

"Really?" Zayn asked, sounding surprised, I just answered with a head nod. "Well it's all your going to be listening to soon"

"Maybe" I murmured under my breath knowing he wouldn't be able to hear it. Could I take this job? I've already screwed up multiple times. I literally watched one of them kill my coworker technically.

We spent the rest of the drive back to the hotel in silence. New York at night was always pretty. All the skyscrapers lighting up, different colors everywhere. I wish you could see the stars.

"Do you wanna come up to my room for a bit and clean up? I can drive you back after" He asked when we pulled back up to the hotel. "I think I have some weed up there"

"Yeah that'd be nice" I smiled. I noticed that the mass groups of fans had died down but there was still a pretty decent sized group.

Don't those people have anything else to do? It's just a group of boys who work for the mafia and write music.

He helped me out of the car once again as we walked into the hotel. His presence riled up the group of people waiting outside. He politely waved and said hi to them before walking inside.

I don't understand how they handled being famous and doing their actual job. I could never do it. Having people watch you constantly.

"Uh we all have our own individual rooms on a different floor" He started as we walked towards the elevator. "Do you want to go to my room or back to the penthouse"

"We can go to your room, it's fine" I said as we stepped onto the elevator.

We rode up in silence, just enjoying the time we had to not be around anyone else. I could tell he didn't enjoy being around a bunch of people like that.

"Thank god tonight is finally over, I hate these types of things" He said in relief once the elevator opened to the floor he had pressed.

"Yeah, I'm not much of a fancy dinner or ball type of person" I agreed as we walked to his room.

Reaching his room he pulled out a keycard from his pants pocket and held it up to the door making a beeping sound. The door opened and he walked in, turning the lights on and letting me in. Once the door shut he sighed like letting out a deep breath he didn't know he was holding.

"There's a bathroom right over there, you can get cleaned up and then we can go smoke away our problems" He spoke as he removed his jacket and rolled the sleeves of his white dress shirt.

"Thank you" I laughed as I walked towards the bathroom, finally getting some time to myself. I locked the door and walked over to the mirror looking at myself.

Holy fuck. I looked like a hurricane. There was blood splattered on my cheek, my mascara was running, and my hair was a tangled mess from tonight's events.

I sighed moving to quickly pee and wash my hands before trying to fix the mess called me. I took a piece of toilet trying to wipe off the crimson blood that stained my cheek. I tried to get rid of the running mascara and quickly brushed my hands through my hair before leaving the bathroom again.

I noticed Zayn wasn't in here but a scent of weed led me to the opened glass sliding door. Zayn was standing in the balcony, a joint between his lips and another one between his fingers.

"Here" He said, holding his hand out with the other joint for me.

"Let's smoke" I smirked before lighting the joint and inhaling deeply.

***

After spending maybe too much time getting high, we ventured our way back into his hotel room.

"Our first high flyer hour" He smirked at me through the dimly lit lighting of the room holding up his fist to bump mine.

"Minus Louis" I stated, reminding him we had left out an important member of this. "Thanks for this by the way"

"It's okay, I'm sorry your night went to shit" He apologized not needing to, he didn't do anything. "You look beautiful, I'm really happy you are joining us"

I watched as he closed the sliding door to the railing, and I inched my way closer to him. What was I doing?

"Thank you" I said over his shoulder, making him tense when he realized I was behind him. "You have a lot of tattoos"

My hands wandered along his forearms that were exposed from his rolled up sleeves. They were very different. Very artistic.

"I have a lot of them," He whispered, turning around to face me, his back against the glass door. His hands moving to brush my hair off of my shoulder.

"You're very unique" He stated out of nowhere as he traced my collarbone taking me off guard making my eyes meet his.

"Is that a good thing?" I asked, him nodding his head in response and our mouths inched closer to each other.

"It's a very good thing" He whispered against our lips as his arms dragged up to cup my face.

I pushed forward to connect our lips, in a moment of desire. Not wasting any time, I pushed up against him, his legs parting slightly allowing me to fit in between them.

As my front brushed against his he groaned making me disconnect our lips. I moved down to his neck licking and sucking spots into it.

"You've been very kind to me" I whispered looking into his dark eyes. "I think I owe you"

He nodded frantically, moving his arms to grope my behind as my hands tangled in his hair. Our lips connected again but in a more heated moment.

I pulled him by his collar moving towards the bed that was placed in the middle of the room. Pushing him to sit on the edge I gave him a soft kiss, my hands wandering on his body.

"Behave." I whispered leaning down in his ear. My hands travelled to the buttons of his shirt, playing with them before ripping them open and throwing the shirt off.

He inched his lips to my breasts and collarbone connecting and sucking slightly. My hands swirled around the ink tainting his skin. I could feel his skin tingling under my touch.

"What if I don't behave?" His voice came out dark, his eyes staring into mine. He liked to play games, that was fun to know.

"I guess we'll figure that out if you don't" I murmured as my mouth connected to his neck. Leaving open mouthed kisses I could tell it was affecting him.

My hand made its way down to his growing erection, palming him through his pants causing him to grunt and bite on my collarbone. I loved the feeling, I even let out a moan myself.

"How do you feel?" I asked and watched as his eyes rolled back as I continued to grope him. "Do you need me?"

"Yes- oh fuck" He moaned as I got down onto my knees leaving a trail of kisses down his chest. "I need more. Please"

He was behaving like I expected so I gave in fumbling with the buttons on his pants. I was excited, it was a thrill.

"Wanna feel my mouth around you?" I asked pulling down his pants and boxers, freeing his erection. I wrapped my fingers around him stroking him slowly making him moan.

I looked up at him seeing him nod frantically, his lips pulled between his teeth.

"Good boy" I hummed lowering my head to plant a kiss on his leaking tip. His hips bucked upward in instinct.

"Uh-uh" I murmured leaning down to circle my tongue around his tip. He moaned when I took him all the way in letting him reach the back of my throat. My cheeks hollowed in just the right way.

"Oh fuck" His moan took over his throat in a deep voice. I lifted my head, letting a moan escape my lips as I began to suck on his tip.

My tongue swirled over his slit, tasting him. I pushed all the way down, taking him all the way up my nose hitting his pelvis each time I went down.

His moans were growing stronger the faster I bobbed my head. Thank god I had no gag reflex.

My hand moved to play with his balls earning the loudest moan yet, I looked up through my eyelashes to see him with his head back enjoying it as much as he could.

"Fuck.. you look so pretty" He spit out, partway interrupted by his moan. I pushed myself even farther sucking in just the right ways feeling him twitch in the back on my throat.

I could feel him inching closer and closer to his climax. He was throbbing.

"Fuck such a dirty mouth" He whispered in pleasure. "I'm so close"

I bobbed my head faster feeling him reach his climax pulling back slightly when he reached it so I could taste him on my tongue.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." He repeated over and over again letting his high take over him. "Jesus fucking Christ Indiana"

He filled my mouth with his taste, riding out his high. I swallowed all of it before looking up at him and getting off of my knees.

"Welcome to the team" He smirked

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 1.7K 61
SEQUEL TO INSATIABLE. in·iq·ui·ty noun immoral or grossly unfair behavior. To say that Aurora is struggling would be an understatement- truthfully...
155 7 7
"Oh but you see sweetheart, there's so much more I am capable of. You see me from the outside, a guy who can just look at a person once and have them...
7.6K 353 44
"𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵." "𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩.. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩." "𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘰...
8.3K 281 56
"I hate you." Was all I could manage to say, given the fact that I was battling my emotions. I just lost all four of my brothers, and I'm being take...