Vibe City; dream smp x reader

Peachy_Milk_Tea tarafından

(Y/n) that goes by the username Yumeiro is a small Streamer sharing her channel with her best friend, Honeycl... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Streams
Mc hunger games
Rumors
Tweets
Joining the SMP
Monki's
Vibe City commeth
Authors note
Playing with the children
Crossing the line
Doomsday pt 1
Doomsday pt 2
Doomsday pt 3
Pig!
Stop swearing!
Meeting the bitch bois
The softie and the furry
Dying server
Sicc boi
Welcome to bible study
Mother dearest
Mrs Meiro and Roro
Judge Judy time
Law & order
Blu!
The election
Ruining friendships pt 1
Ruining friendships part 2
Peppa pig
Secret tunnels
First Fanart note
The fuck you say to me you little shit
We like Fortnite
Chad moves
The ulimate Chad
What did you code now?
Blue manz goes brrr
Love life? Whats that lul
Mourning
Drista is pog
Its the eviction for me
Light up sketchers
Drunk
Festival chaos pt 1
Festival Chaos pt 2
Villainous
E girls
Privet joins the battle
Slav!
Don't bully the muffin!
Indie aesthetics
Koolaid!
Cut the cameras. Deadass.
Outcasted.
Wii games
Pranking muffin man
No balls you won't
UwU
tHe CoLD nEvER bOtHErD mE aNYwAy
War pt 1
War pt 2
War pt 3
I can't believe i'm doing this
Mama's ragoo
Horns
Ghost busters
Angy
MEME note
Cloudy!
Vibing with the pig
Lani!
Mario kart gone wrong
Third wheeling
Uh oh Spaghettio's
Femboy Dream
Maid cafe
Fanart note
Walls
Exiled pt 1
Exiled pt 2
Fanart note
Lava thoughts
Bittersweet
Bonding over chaos
Cozy home
You wanna see some real speed?
Side hoe
Sus
MEME note
Fanart note
Drama alert
Stalked
Clearing things up
Visiting?
Hallucinations
Wasting away
Bee farm
Possession
Fanart note
Pity party
Chess pieces
Mexican Dream pt 1
Mexican Dream pt 2
Bruh gorl
Fanart note
Bruh
Please be safe
Loathing
Misery
What are you doing here?
Bee boy
Corpse joins
KSI
Author's art note
Meme note
Back home
Deadening
Melancholy
Despair
Escaping with Dream
I know she'll never leave me
Satan's sacrafical waterfall
Libraries
Bowling
You've been gnomed
Beach episode
This cookie be bussin'
Betrayal
Betrayal pt 2
Gone mad
This ends now pt 1
This ends now pt 2
This ends now pt 3
Afterlife?
Death do us apart
Friends!
Vibes
Go touch some grass
You would not believe your eyes if ten million fireflies-
Amnesiac
Snails
Human beings
Revival
MEME note
Sussy baka
Love or host
MEME note
Here is the whole plotline

Your speedrun game is trash

4K 182 254
Peachy_Milk_Tea tarafından

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

I was running around in a new world, I was just dancing and running around. I waited in the discord and on my world for the others to come in.

When I wasn't looking and checking my phone cause I was browsing Reddit, I didn't realized that someone joined the call.

"Mamas?" Sapnap says.

"Huh? Oh wait, shit." I dropped my phone on my desk.

"Pftt were you just on your phone?" Sapnap says.

"Wootttt? Nooo nevaaa!" I said playfully. He stood in front of me in my world, our faces were pretty close. I nuzzled my nose on his. Sap backed away cupping his nose, embarrassed? About what tho? You do that with friends right?

"A-Anyway uh what subreddit were you on?" Sap asks, he still held his nose and darted his eyes away.

"Uhmmm r/hentaimemes...." I said lazily smirking.

"Oh my god!" Sapnap said.

Sap started to laugh, I laughed while smirking. His tanned hands made there way to my hair. Sap ruffled it softly. Moving it in a motion that made it feel like a massage. I leaned my head towards the placement of his hand. A soft smile tugging my lips. Sap's face was getting red, that was normal to me because whenever I did this with friends they got red too.

"Hello," George joined the call.

"What's poppin Adorable Bean!" I said. We greeted him back. Now we were just waiting for Dream and Bad. Once they come I'll start the stream.

George walked up to Sap and I. The two boys glanced at each other then back at me, I didn't catch on to what they were up to so I just smiled. George and I started a conversation about Minecraft mobs, he leaned in when talking to me. I found it unique. I brushed my thumbs against my eyebrows and snapped them pointed my finger guns at him, George remembered it from the Judge Judy drama. We laughed at we remembered that day. 

A warm sensation was placed behind me, touching my back. I turned to see it was Sapnap placing his hand on my back, they both glanced at me here and there and every time I would smile or put up a peace sign. Soon the other two came along.

"Yumeirooo!" Bad says excitedly.

"Lil Muffin!" I called out. He fast walked towards me and hugged me, sticking one of his legs up. I hugged back tightly and buried my face into his shoulder.

"Hello Yumeiro," Dream says behind him. Bad and I pulled away. I waved at the green boio.

"Alright imma start streaming so let me go on deafen, you do whatever you want lul." I say and then click the button on my keyboard for deaden. My mouse hovered the twitch board cast button, I clicked it. The viewers started to fill up the stream and say their hellos. I guess they saw the Dreamteam and Bad in front of me because they started to ask questions.

"What's poppin chat! Yuhh I know that you see the Dreamteam, let me explain. I've decided to try to speed run for the first time but since DIDN'T but NEEDED I brought the bois in. I'm not a pussy I'm the ultimate Chad! Let's get into it boio's!" I explained. The chat seemed happy and others called me a simp not getting the gist because I am the ULTIMATE CHAD and even better the WOMAN OF TRASH! I undeafened not cancelling chat or getting cancelled myself.

"I'm back Dweamtweam UwU," I said,

"Awhh that was adorable." Bad smiles.

"Oh god.." Sapnap laughed.

No one's P.o.v

Everyone started to get into it or do their own little thing. Dream went on his own to go get wood. Bad and George stayed with (Y/n) helping her figure things out and gather materials. Sapnap was running around killing animals and causing havoc.

Bad guided George and (Y/n) in a random direction. The two would help her often and showing her cool tricks and tips. Dream's was making progress and his achievements were showing it.

"Here Yumeiro," George says. He gave her new weapons like an stone pick and sword.

"Hey there's a village over there!" Bad pointed to the village.

The three agreed to go there and walked to the village, Bad went up on a few blocks and started to hit the iron golem. George went to the hay bales and started to get the bales, he placed down a crafting table. (Y/n) went to the blacksmith and raided the chest. She managed to find five iron, three bread, and one stick.

"I wanna go to the village," Sapnap says, he was pouting. A dead chicken's feather was next to him.

"I can teleport you." (Y/n) says, the three came back together.

"Noo! Don't teleport him!" George says, he shook his head.

"Don't listen to him! Teleport me!" Sapnap said, he wandered around aimlessly.

Sap suddenly appeared next to (Y/n) and in front of George and Bad. Sap cheered and ran around the village looking for things. The three waited for Sap to get done exploring.

George stood close to (Y/n), he slowly and hesitatingly moved his arm close to hers. The nervousness bubbling up. George put his arm back down for awhile then brushed his palm against her arm. He placed his hand on her arm finally. George relaxed feeling her body warmth and the softness of her sleeve/skin. His shoulders and facial expression softened and relaxed. (Y/n) grabbed his hand with made George surprised, she took his hand into hers. (Y/n) squeezed his hand and caresses his thumb with hers. George face flamed into a subtle blush.

While holding George's hand (Y/n) talked Bad. Sapnap came back to the group and held up four beds that he stole from the villagers.

"Ayeee!" (Y/n) pointed a finger gun at him slyly. Sap mimicked her movements.

"Alright so we should go to the nether ne-" Bad was cut off by a achievement popping up on the screen.

Dream made the advancement [We need to go deeper]

"Alright new plan, Dream what was the portals cords?" (Y/n) says cackling 'evilly.'

"Why should I tell you?" Dream says. The four of them walked in a forest with annoyed or pouting expressions.

Dream's P.o.v

"Come onnnn mask buddyyy!" (Y/n) pouted. I chuckled at her response, teasing her was fun.

"Dreammm." George said. It was more like a whine.

I didn't say anything back to them and looked around for a fortress, I was speed bridging against the nether rack walls. I could hear them getting more annoyed playfully. Heading Yumeiro get more pouty was kind of cute, I chuckled at her. I typed the coordinates into the chat. They yelled and laughed.

"Yes!! We got them! Suck it Dream!" Sapnap yells.

"Language!" Bad yelled. I saw a fortress in the distance. Not wanting to wait, I speed bridged and built at the large building.

Sapnap's P.o.v

We walked to the coordinates, there was a nether portal in a lava pool in the middle of a dark oak forest.

The world changed around us into a red fiery one. Bad and George walked in front of Yumeiro and I trying to find the fortress. I wrapped my arm around Yumeiro's shoulders.

A fortress was in front of us not too far away, I grinned. I could see Yumeiro smirking. We stumbled in the fortress.

Badboyhalo made the advancement [A terrible fortress]

Georgenotfound made the advancement [A terrible fortress]

Yumeiro made the advancement [A terrible fortress]

Sapnap made the advancement [A terrible fortress]

"Uhh Yume-?" Dream says while laughing.

"wHy ShOUld i TeLl yOu?!" Yumeiro mocked in a funni voice. We laughed at her impression then she teleported Dream to us.

We decided to go in separate ways to find a blaze rod spawner. Dream went with George, Bad went on his own, and I went with Yumeiro.

We walked through the halls of the fortress. My hand slipped down from her shoulder to her waist. Yumeiro didn't seem to not think much of it. She felt very soft and plump, the warmth of her body radiating onto my hand. It felt nice especially in the place that we were in.

Yumeiro spotted a blaze spawner and told the others. She rushed into the place holding her shield up and holding her axe above her shoulder. I held out my sword and rushed into the spawner. Stabbing two of the blazes, I was getting ganged up on. I slayed a blaze and it dropped a blaze rod. My hearts we're getting lower. Yumeiro came in front of me and held her shield up, the fire hit the shield. She swung her axe in the air and stabbed the blaze in half. We ran out of the spawner area and I blocked up the middle of the door way with nether rack. Damn Yumeiro was strong, she's pretty cool!

No one's P.o.v

Dream and the others came along. They kept fighting tie blazes but ended up dying a fair amount. They had three blaze rods which wasn't enough. There was lots of screeches and a string of curses from when they died. After dying plenty (Y/n) decided that she would end her stream.

"Well bois, we may have not finished it but it was still fun. Anyways Chat that's all for now. Later!" (Y/n) says. The stream ended.

_______________________________

@Yumeiro:

Meet Koolaid my new bby

-insert picture of a raccoon playing with a toy- (that's right the authors lazy)

@Tommyinnit:

Your gonna get rabies now

@Eret:

She's so cute! My heart!

@Quackity:

Can I eat it?

@blerp:

OH YEAH!

@Inca:

Awhh bby ^^

@Cherry_bomb:

Can I keep her?

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

102K 2.8K 27
Y/N is a 16 yr old streamer who got invited to the Dream SMP. They met Tommy, Ranboo and Tubbo. They became great friends until Y/N started to have f...
1.9M 76.9K 100
▍ 𝐄𝐑𝐑Ø𝐑 ! ↳ ❪ 𝖺 𝖽𝗌𝗆𝗉 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 . . . ❫ ❛ OH DARLING LOOK HOW DIRTY YOU'VE MADE ME BECOME ❜ 🍷 ָ࣪ ۰ 🍒 › ...
41.1K 1.1K 19
"please will wake up. you can't leave me yet." the silence that followed only broke her heart more. wilbur soot x (fem) reader :) the story will rev...
223K 954 31
This will mainly be xreaders. I might write some ships later on though. This book includes fluff and smut. I WILL NOT WRITE SMUT FOR THE MINORS OF TH...