Vibe City; dream smp x reader

By Peachy_Milk_Tea

(Y/n) that goes by the username Yumeiro is a small Streamer sharing her channel with her best friend, Honeycl... More

Prologue
Streams
Mc hunger games
Rumors
Tweets
Joining the SMP
Monki's
Vibe City commeth
Authors note
Playing with the children
Crossing the line
Doomsday pt 1
Doomsday pt 2
Doomsday pt 3
Pig!
Stop swearing!
Meeting the bitch bois
The softie and the furry
Dying server
Sicc boi
Welcome to bible study
Mother dearest
Mrs Meiro and Roro
Judge Judy time
Law & order
Blu!
The election
Ruining friendships pt 1
Ruining friendships part 2
Peppa pig
Secret tunnels
First Fanart note
The fuck you say to me you little shit
We like Fortnite
Chad moves
The ulimate Chad
What did you code now?
Blue manz goes brrr
Love life? Whats that lul
Mourning
Drista is pog
Its the eviction for me
Light up sketchers
Drunk
Festival chaos pt 1
Festival Chaos pt 2
Villainous
E girls
Privet joins the battle
Slav!
Don't bully the muffin!
Indie aesthetics
Koolaid!
Your speedrun game is trash
Cut the cameras. Deadass.
Outcasted.
Wii games
Pranking muffin man
No balls you won't
UwU
tHe CoLD nEvER bOtHErD mE aNYwAy
War pt 1
War pt 2
War pt 3
I can't believe i'm doing this
Mama's ragoo
Ghost busters
Angy
MEME note
Cloudy!
Vibing with the pig
Lani!
Mario kart gone wrong
Third wheeling
Uh oh Spaghettio's
Femboy Dream
Maid cafe
Fanart note
Walls
Exiled pt 1
Exiled pt 2
Fanart note
Lava thoughts
Bittersweet
Bonding over chaos
Cozy home
You wanna see some real speed?
Side hoe
Sus
MEME note
Fanart note
Drama alert
Stalked
Clearing things up
Visiting?
Hallucinations
Wasting away
Bee farm
Possession
Fanart note
Pity party
Chess pieces
Mexican Dream pt 1
Mexican Dream pt 2
Bruh gorl
Fanart note
Bruh
Please be safe
Loathing
Misery
What are you doing here?
Bee boy
Corpse joins
KSI
Author's art note
Meme note
Back home
Deadening
Melancholy
Despair
Escaping with Dream
I know she'll never leave me
Satan's sacrafical waterfall
Libraries
Bowling
You've been gnomed
Beach episode
This cookie be bussin'
Betrayal
Betrayal pt 2
Gone mad
This ends now pt 1
This ends now pt 2
This ends now pt 3
Afterlife?
Death do us apart
Friends!
Vibes
Go touch some grass
You would not believe your eyes if ten million fireflies-
Amnesiac
Snails
Human beings
Revival
MEME note
Sussy baka
Love or host
MEME note
Here is the whole plotline

Horns

3.7K 192 149
By Peachy_Milk_Tea

Authors note: now I know Schlatt already had his last day on the server, but I am still keeping him in the story. As a ghost wee wooo weeeee woooo! I know that Quackity has lore on ghost Schlatt too but we're starting early and it will come in later. WARNING: has Schlatt so its a bit mature.
________________________________

No one's P.o.v

Schlatt's funeral happened as planned, (Y/n) slept through it because she thought 'hey! If George can do it then I can do it too!'

(Y/n) walked through the forest and fields. There was something sketchy about it though, sticks would snap out of the blue and it became colder. She shrugged it off and meme'd about it. She stood under a tree and got a great idea.

"If you are here please speak with us," (Y/n) says smirking.

"JUST A CITY BOY!! BORN AND RAISED IN SOUTH DETROIT!!" Schlatt yells, he appeared in front of her.

"WHAT IN THE CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH?!" (Y/n) yelled, she stepped back and tripped on her own foot. Her back slammed against the tree.

Schlatt floated there, his body was see-through.  He wore a loose tie with a slightly unbutton dress shirt, his blazer fell of his shoulder. He had some black pants and fancy dress shoes. A small smirk on his face. (Y/n).exe is processing the ghost goat in front of her.

"Wait, aren't you supposed to be dead?" (Y/n) points to him.

"What do I look like? Mr Answers? I'm canonically dead, anyways who are you?" Schlatt floated upside down in front of her.

"(Y/n), buttttt people call me Yumeiro." She said.

"I'm gonna call you Missy," Schlatt says. He floated and sat on the ground.  (Y/n) blinked a few times and became aware of what she was seeing. She crossed her legs and placed her elbow on her knee and leaned her cheek against it.

"So, what's it like being dead?" (Y/n) asks.

"It's boring but I don't care, I got a cool red spot though. Wanna touch it?" Schlatt says, he lifted up his dress shirt and there was a red spot on his chest where his heart was.

"Kinda," (Y/n) says plainly as she looked at the redness. Schlatt put his dress shirt back down.

"So Missy, what's this place?" Schlatt says, he laid in the air with his hands behind his head and his legs crossed.

"Wait so you don't remember anything?" (Y/n) tilted her head.

"Nope." Schlatt says.

"Well it's a long story." (Y/n) leans her back against the tree and spreads her legs out.

"I'm fucking dead, I have time." Schlatt says.

"Eh, I'll tell you later." (Y/n) waved it off. She eyed his goat horns and ears and tilted her head. Schlatt looked at her since she was staring and raised a brow.

"Can I touch your horns and ears?" (Y/n) point towards them. Schlatt's eyes widened slightly and looked at her finger then back at her.

"Uhhh sure." Schlatt says.

(Y/n) scooted over to him and brushed her hands against his ears. He flinched and backed up a little but slowly relaxed. (Y/n) rubbed the outside and insides of his furry goat ears. Schlatt relaxed his shoulder and let her keep petting. (Y/n) stopped petting his ears and softly brushed her hands down his curved horns. Caressing and stroking his smooth horns. Schlatt held her wrists and smirked, she laughed at him. His eyes widened a little and had a confused face then looked away with a blush. (Y/n) pulled her hands away, Schlatt kind of missed the feeling of her touch.

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

"So Horns—" I was cut off by the goat ghost himself.

"Horns?" Schlatt asked.

"Yeah you have horns and you call me Missy sooo I'm calling you Horns! Anyway, wanna go scare some people?" I stood up from the ground. Schlatt floated next to me and smirked. Honestly, I suggested it because he didn't remember anything and this could be a chance to have a new start with him. Also it's lonely being the anti hero.

"Sure Missy," Schlatt shrugged while smirking.

_______________________________

TIMESKIP: L'manburg/smp

________________________________

I walked on the prime path and saw the new houses the citizens have built on L'manburg and a wanted poster of Techno. I wasn't wanted because Honey got her out of it. The rebuilding was coming along well, it was above the crater.

"What this place?" Schlatt asked.

"L'manburg, it just got out of a freak accident but hey it's pretty kool, huh?" I said and walked on the path.

"What's the plan here, Missy?" Schlatt said and let his shoes touch the ground. His hands still in his pockets.

"I say we prank some people and you go invisible and take their things," I said smirking.

"Whoo! Let's go ruin people's lives!" Schlatt yelled.

I looked at a few houses and chose to go out last L'manburg and to Purpled's tower. Schlatt followed me sometimes floating. I went up into the ufo, I peaked out of the little hole of water and saw Purpled there. I swam back down to the ground and met up with Schlatt.

"Okay here's the plan, Purpled is in there right now. You can do that thing where you go invisible and you fuck with him while I steal his shit." I explained holding out my hands.

"I don't want to fuck him." Schlatt says.

"Pftt!! Horns your not gonna fuck him, your gonna fuck with him. He's a minor I think." I said letting our little wheezes.

"AAAHHH!!" Schlatt started screaming when I mentioned how Purpled was a minor. I laughed at him and led up in the water elevator.

I let Schlatt go in first in the ufo, he picked and teased Purpled. Purpled started to get sus about Schlatt even though no one was in there. Horns would do things like open random chest or take food/ores out of the furnace and put them back in. Purpled was getting annoyed. Horns would snicker and laugh at him. I got up from my hiding place and I looked through some chest. I saw a few potions that could come in handy. I was done going through the chest and looked behind me, Purpled was in front of me with a sword.

"Uhhh adios!" I yelled.

I dodged the sword that he was trying to stab me with. Schlatt was laughing at me and betting on Purpled to kill me. I ran out of the ufo with Schlatt. We kept running away from Purpled. I found a hiding place in the smp parking lot which was now targay.

"Yeahh! Let's do another house!" Schlatt said hyped.

"Horns give me a minute! I almost fucking died!" I said panting and placing my hands on my knees.

"How the fuck are you so tired, Missy?" Schlatt floated upside down in front of me.

"BRUH YOU FUCKIN' FLOATED AWAY I HAD TO RUN!" I yelled. Schlatt just scoffed and floated away from me to go find another house.

Schlatt's P.o.v

Missy walked next to me and looked for another house to go to. I floated next to her cause I didn't feel like walking.

"Let's go to Snapmap's house next!" Yumeiro said.

"Who the fuck is named Snapmap?" I asked.

"His actual name is Sapnap but everyone makes fun of his name." Yumeiro smirked.

"Even worse!" I yelled. Yumeiro leaned against me while laughing. There was a wooden house with a cobblestone path. This Sapnap guy wasn't in there, no one was.

"Alright nobody's home so let's fuck around with the house." Yumeiro says, I nodded. Something about her made it so enticing. I'm starting to like Yumeiro! She went inside the house and raided the chests, I destroyed random blocks on the house. Yumeiro joined me and taking down some of the house.

_____________________________

TIMESKIP: a few minutes

____________________________

We stole from a few other peoples houses and destroyed some of it or left signs. Yumeiro was talking me to a place called Vibe city now. She opened the gates and there was green flags with white V's and lines at the top.

"Welcome to my country I guess? I don't run it as much as Honey does. Here we'll go in the bunker." Yumeiro said and went on a snow pad next to a maid cafe.

"You got a bunker? Fucking sick dude." I said. I followed her down the bamboo thingys and went through walls. Yumeiro got down and went to a bunker with a table in the middle and a map. There was a few other rooms and chests too. She put all the things we stole on the table.

"Welp that was fun," Yumeiro said.

"We should do it again some time, Missy."

"Hell yeah Horns!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 1K 42
BOOK THREE PRIME GODS AU + SEASON TWO READ DO I SHOOT HIM OR DO I AIM FOR THE SKIES AND WE'RE NOT THE VILLAINS FIRST! (A Friend From Another Life too...
3.1K 203 19
"Its been 5 years since the famous streamers: Technoblade, Dream, GeorgeNotFound, SapNap, Skeppy, and BadBoyHalo went missing. They were each streami...
44.5K 789 38
jack manifold x reader fanfic "you never realise how much the people closest to you can surprise you...until they do" "i guess so, but i really never...
1.4M 33.9K 27
"𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐢 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞?" "𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐝𝐨, 𝐲/𝐧. 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭." 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞, �...