Vibe City; dream smp x reader

Por Peachy_Milk_Tea

(Y/n) that goes by the username Yumeiro is a small Streamer sharing her channel with her best friend, Honeycl... Mais

Prologue
Streams
Mc hunger games
Rumors
Tweets
Joining the SMP
Monki's
Vibe City commeth
Authors note
Playing with the children
Crossing the line
Doomsday pt 1
Doomsday pt 2
Doomsday pt 3
Pig!
Stop swearing!
Meeting the bitch bois
Dying server
Sicc boi
Welcome to bible study
Mother dearest
Mrs Meiro and Roro
Judge Judy time
Law & order
Blu!
The election
Ruining friendships pt 1
Ruining friendships part 2
Peppa pig
Secret tunnels
First Fanart note
The fuck you say to me you little shit
We like Fortnite
Chad moves
The ulimate Chad
What did you code now?
Blue manz goes brrr
Love life? Whats that lul
Mourning
Drista is pog
Its the eviction for me
Light up sketchers
Drunk
Festival chaos pt 1
Festival Chaos pt 2
Villainous
E girls
Privet joins the battle
Slav!
Don't bully the muffin!
Indie aesthetics
Koolaid!
Your speedrun game is trash
Cut the cameras. Deadass.
Outcasted.
Wii games
Pranking muffin man
No balls you won't
UwU
tHe CoLD nEvER bOtHErD mE aNYwAy
War pt 1
War pt 2
War pt 3
I can't believe i'm doing this
Mama's ragoo
Horns
Ghost busters
Angy
MEME note
Cloudy!
Vibing with the pig
Lani!
Mario kart gone wrong
Third wheeling
Uh oh Spaghettio's
Femboy Dream
Maid cafe
Fanart note
Walls
Exiled pt 1
Exiled pt 2
Fanart note
Lava thoughts
Bittersweet
Bonding over chaos
Cozy home
You wanna see some real speed?
Side hoe
Sus
MEME note
Fanart note
Drama alert
Stalked
Clearing things up
Visiting?
Hallucinations
Wasting away
Bee farm
Possession
Fanart note
Pity party
Chess pieces
Mexican Dream pt 1
Mexican Dream pt 2
Bruh gorl
Fanart note
Bruh
Please be safe
Loathing
Misery
What are you doing here?
Bee boy
Corpse joins
KSI
Author's art note
Meme note
Back home
Deadening
Melancholy
Despair
Escaping with Dream
I know she'll never leave me
Satan's sacrafical waterfall
Libraries
Bowling
You've been gnomed
Beach episode
This cookie be bussin'
Betrayal
Betrayal pt 2
Gone mad
This ends now pt 1
This ends now pt 2
This ends now pt 3
Afterlife?
Death do us apart
Friends!
Vibes
Go touch some grass
You would not believe your eyes if ten million fireflies-
Amnesiac
Snails
Human beings
Revival
MEME note
Sussy baka
Love or host
MEME note
Here is the whole plotline

The softie and the furry

7K 250 466
Por Peachy_Milk_Tea

(Y/n) P.o.v

We moved from game to game. The one we were at now is the hockey game. The boys had they're game, Atsuya and I wanted to play this time since we were competitive against each other.

Atsuya was on the right side and I was on the left. I gripped the stick like paddle, the others watched from the sidelines. Atsuya took the puck and placed it on the cold hovering board. There was a slight pause before it hit it hard. It gilded quickly to my side, my reflexes kicked in and I hit it and then hit it to the other side hard. He hit it forcefully to my side, I hit the puck against the wall. The puck hit the wall at an angle that went into his goal. He groaned and I cheered while sticking my tongue out.

Next round, I launched my body towards the puck and hit it hard, it was too fast for him to block. I scored again. Atsuya served the puck this time, I blocked a few times he hit it. He hit it off the corner of the wall and scoring into my goal.

In the end Atsuya won the game. That whole tournament was like an intense anime battle.

"Damn it!" I cursed.

"Suck it!!" Atsuya yelled.

"Bop it!" I said jokingly. We laughed at each other. The others were there staring at us with surprised faces.

"That was something," Tommy says.

"Something epic," I said. I put my arms behind my head to rest it on. We made our way to the next game, it was also going to be the last game.

The game we were at was the basket ball one, we each had our different hoops and who would get the more hoops win. The others decided to sit this one out so I went against Atsuya.

"Alright you guys ready?" Philza asked,

"Ayup!/Yuh!" We said,

A bell went off signaling that the game began. I grabbed the balls quickly and missing the hoop but some got in, I was in the lead. My hands grabbing the leather of the ball and hitting the rim of the hoop but it turning and falling off. Atsuya tried to hit the balls out of my hand.

"What are you doing?" I laughed,

"I'm getting good!" Atsuya laughed out,

He tried hitting more of the balls out of my hand. He stopped and kept hitting more balls in. I had a crazy idea, I looked around seeing if the coast was clear. He wasn't looking, I smirked. I slid my way into the machine and grabbed the balls then putting them in the hoop.

"WHAT?!" Tommy yells. Wilbur and Philza were next to him shocked.

"Wait! wait! You can't do that!" Atsuya says nervously laughing.

"Bruh don't expose meeee!" I say wheezing.

I put in a few more balls in the hoops as I was still in the machine. I got out of the machine before anyone could notice, then grabbed a few more balls to shoot. The game was finished and we got our scores I got 145 and he got 99. We got our tickets.

"I won!" I said,

"You cheated." Wilbur says,

"Yeah and?" I turned to him. They started to laugh.

"Your point?" Atsuya mimicked then laughed.

We went to go redeem our tickets in the front. I stood next to Tommy and Wilbur was in front of him. Atsuya was behind me. The camera was recording again.

"Hey Will," Tommy says.

"Hey," Wilbur says.

"Look at all of our money, were gonna sell this. What should we buy?" Tommy asked.

"A gun!" I said,

"A soul." Wilbur says. Tommy and I laughed at him nervously and confused. Will started to put the tickets in the slot machines.

"Feed it in, under the rod. Then watch." Wilbur pointed to the screen.

"This the money printer," Tommy says looking at it. Atsuya and I had our faces squished against the screen, my mask slightly lifted up to show my nose.

"Y-Yumeiro, Honey what are you two doing?" Wilbur laughed.

"Nose reveal," Tommy pointed towards my nose.

"Ah shit! Now I can't wait for 2 million subs for a nose reveal cause I've been exposed." I said and pulled my mask down.

"Did you see that?" Wilbur asks,

"It's a bit intimidating." Tommy says, they laughed at him.

"Don't get sucked in you'll die." Philza says.

"I'm a little scared of it if I'm honest." Tommy says,

"Pussyinnit!" Atsuya said, Tommy was against it. He put his tickets into the slot machine money printer.

Honey and I went to a different slot machine that wasn't too far from the others. Honey went first to put his tickets in, it too awhile but he got his redeemed tickets. I did mines next and tapped my fingies on the glass. My redeemed tickets came out, I put the tickets in my pocket. We returned to the others.

I stood next to Will infront of Tommy. It was pretty squished so Will's and I's shoes touched. I didn't have much tickets the most I could get was a piece of candy.

"I could get my vlog gun!" Tommy says looking at a sheet of paper on the wall.

"Nerf jolt bla— we can-" Wilbur stuttered on his words.

"The vlog gun!" Wilbur and Tommy said at the same time.

"The vlog gun hype though," I said,

"I'm gonna buy a gun. Shouldn't say that out loud." Tommy says, the others laughed at him. I wheezed.

"15 lollies or pencils." Wilbur looked at the paper.

"We could get 700 lollies and throw em on people." Tommy says,

"What the— that's a hate crime." (Y/n) laughed, Will laughed with her.

"Tommy that would be 70 lollies. Just throw em at people." Wilbur corrected him.

"700 lollies!" Tommy says again.

"You should go for the gun and the yo yo." Wilbur says.

"Yeahh!" Tommy agrees.

"Imma get the frisbee," Honey shrugs, he had his pug in his arms.

"Nice choice," I said to him. Honey smiled at me.

"Then the ladies will see me with my gun and yo yo they won't be able to resist!" Tommy says.

"That's going in the quote book." Wilbur says.

I laughed with Will and Honey, Will threw his head back as he laughed. Let me tell you that this man has a jawline of STEEL. I tapped my jawline under my mask, Eh I kind of had one.

"So fun and yo yo? That's what we want, what did you want Yumeiro?" Will asked. Tommy was busy chatting with Atsuya.

"I'm just gonna get a lollie," I shrugged. It was simple and nice. He nodded.

Tommy went up to the counter with his check and ordered his vlog gun and yo yo. He needed up ordering TWO guns.

"He's a crazy child." Wilbur says.

"Look at me go Will. What would the ladies—" Tommy says,

"No I'm not I'm walking away. Your embarrassing." Wilbur walked off.

"Don't worry Tommy I'm proud of you." I said next to him, he thanked me. I was going to have Atsuya order 5 lollies for me since I have some social anxiety. With his extra 59 he got some bouncy balls.

"Will look how powerful I am now!" Tommy went to go show Wilbur his guns. I stood next to Atsuya.

"I'll have a frisbee and she'll have 5 lollipops please." Atsuya says politely. The lady got some of the lollipops and some frisbees from the back. She handed them to us, we thanked her and made our way to the others.

"Come one lets go," Wilbur said,

I stood next to him and walked with the two. Honey got along greatly with Philza so he stayed behind. Wilbur turned to me after talking to Tommy for a bit who was now talking to the camera and the cameraman.

My habit came into play and I held his hand looking around at other people playing games. I didn't notice the pink on dusted on his cheeks. I took a lollipop from out of my pocket and unwrapped it. Putting it in my mouth and the stick hanging out.

________________________________

TIMESKIP: Wilburs office

________________________________

No one's P.o.v

(Y/n) was skating on her board with her arm around Tommy's shoulder as we walked to Will's office with Dave.

"Are you sure this is gonna—" Tommy laughed out.

"I can't believe I'm doing this with you," (Y/n) laughed with him.

"I think this is a brilliant idea." Dave said.

"Are you sure he's not gonna get pissed off?" Tommy says nervously.

"If we die clear my browser history." (Y/n) says,

"He's not gonna get pissed off, I'll tell Honey to do that." Dave says,

They made it in his office, Tommy say at his chair and drank a big bottle of water. (Y/n) explored the room a bit more. Dave recorded Tommy, (Y/n) wasn't in the vlog. She was either blocked by someone or her back was shown. He was taking to Dave and the camera before he managed to get into Wilburs computer. Tommy went live streaming on Wilburs account, the two laughed loudly in the background. (Y/n) pulled up a chair in the corner and watched the screen.

"CHAT! WHAT IS UP!! Yoo." Tommy says. The chat was surprised. Saying his name and why?

"Tommy your a fuckin idiot!" (Y/n) wheezed. The chat heard her voice and was even more surprised. They typed out her name.

"No woman! I'm the smartest! Why is the camera so what the— how tall is this?" Tommy moved the camera lower.

"It's me! And the woman! The dirty crime boy!" Tommy says leaning back in the chair. (Y/n) sat up from her chair and walked closer towards Tommy. Half of her body was showing.

"What's popping chat!" (Y/n) said.

Mebeingaclown:

No way!! Yumeiro reveal?!

CJtoons:

YUMEIRO?! TOMMY?! HOW?!

Layla_loves:

Howww? Yumeiro your so pretty!

(Y/n) chuckled as she read the chat. Tommy went on screaming to get some subs in the chat before he realized he went live from Wilburs account.

"So guys, I've been vlogging. Let me just get my phone. Hey guys, my vlog gun! Let's inbox this bitch! I'm not sure I'm allowed to shout in here BUT I'M GONNA DO IT ANYWAY!" Tommy grabbed his gun and started to unbox it.

"He's gonna get evicted because of us." (Y/n) laughed.

"Look I'm unboxing, I'm like Wilbur Soot! How do I open it? We've got it! MY VLOG GUN!" Tommy took the gun out.

There was cardboard on the ground, (Y/n) picked it up and threw it away. It's the least she could do for breaking into his office. She walked back to Tommy.

"AH SHIT!" (Y/n) yelled. She tripped on her feet and went back first into the ground next to the child.

"ARE YOU OKAY?!" Tommy shouted, Dave was slightly worried.

"MY CLAVICLES!!" (Y/n) yelled, Tommy laughed loudly at her. She sat up on her knees so that the stream saw her masked face. The chat were saying that they were bamboloozed and how she's beautiful or nice fall lolol. She stayed on her knees looking at the stream. Tommy loaded up his gun.

"I only use this when I'm vlogging. Now if any imposters come in I can shoot the shut out of them." Tommy says.

"Bruh it says Wilbur Soot at the top," (Y/n) laughed.

"PUHAHAHAEH! It says Wilbur! 'Tommy your gonna hurt yourself!' I never felt pain." Tommy read our the chat.

"Yo shoot the vlog gun, you won't." (Y/n) teased.

"Alright I will!" Tommy says, he's shot it into the computer. He gasped a bit but relax.

"Okay it works... this is my vlog gun. 'Your gonna get him evicted' I'm what?" Tommy says, he reached for his other gun.

"THATS WHAT I SAID!! DEADASS!!" (Y/n) wheezed hard. It was hurting her from being on her knees for so long so she squatted instead. Tommy started to unbox the other vlog gun.

"I bought this from an arcade, Wilbur doesn't know that I'm here. I don't think." Tommy says to the chat. Pounding was on the door.

"Uh oh the FBI is after me cause I committed arson." (Y/n) says and went to the corner of the room again.

"What the fu— yeah? Hey! It's lo- hey! Come in!" Tommy stuttered out.

(Y/n) stood up and opened the door for Wilbur to come in. He didn't look the happiest, she went back to her chair and sat down. Tommy loaded his gun and pointed it at Will.

"What do you want! Bitch! I've got a gun! Oh.. hey." Tommy moves the camera the put his hands in his lap.

"What the fuck.." Wilbur says, he was angry.

"What?" Tommy asks,

"What the fuck are you doing? What the FUCK are you doing." Wilbur says. He was trying to keep his anger subtle.

"I'm going to shoot you BITCH. What? What?" Tommy asks. He lowered his gun again. (Y/n) seeing the man mad as all hell decided she wouldn't talk.

"How did you get my wallet?" Wilbur walked over to him.

"Wha? It's not tha— it's funny." Tommy says,

"ARE YOU FUCKING STREAMING?!" Wilbur says, the child laughed and pointed his gun at him again.

"Yeah, yeah we are." (Y/n) says. The gun was slapped out of Tommy hands as he laughed he got out of the seat. Wilbur was talking to the stream now after ending the previous one.

"Oh my fucking god, where did the remains go?" Wilbur looked at the stream and his set up.

"I picked them up, don't worry." (Y/n) says,

"Thank you Yumeiro." Wilbur says,

"Wilbur no— I'm sorry. I genuinely though I'm— your live again?!" Tommy asks,

"I'm live— I wanna say sorry! You got all my fu— there was 17,000 people WATCHING THAT!" Wilbur says.

"IT WAS FUNNY!! Don't shout! What would the solicitors think?" Tommy says.

"There was 17,000 people watching that." Wilbur says,

"It was funny though, you've got to admit. Yumeiro agree with me." Tommy says.

"Okay it was funny but I don't wanna get my ass beat." (Y/n) laughs nervously.

"Jesus Christ, I'm sorry." Wilbur apologizes to the chat. (Y/n) kept sucking her lollipop.

"Aye Wilbur have you seen my vlog gun?" Tommy says smirking.

"I've seen your fucking vlo—" Wilbur didn't even finish his sentence. (Y/n) laughed with Tommy.

________________________________

TIMESKIP: Meeting the softie and furry

________________________________

Atsuya and (Y/n) waited for the others to pick up Fundy and Nihachu. They stood on a corner of a block, they heard Tommy and Wilbur signing Hamilton down the street while playing with a yo yo.

"Hey! Woman! Honey!" Tommy yelled at them.

"Ayee the child's back!" Honey giggles. They came up to the two idiots, there was Niki and Fundy.

Niki's eyes widened at seeing them, they lit up when she saw (Y/n). (Y/n) waves with a grin. She came up to her. Fundy was still in the back looking at her, he liked how she wore her mask and had a real version of it. (Y/n) looked very unique to him but he enjoyed that more about her. He went into simp mode subconsciously.

"Hey Yumeiro," Niki says,

"Softie! Your even cuter in real life!" (Y/n) hugged her. She was slightly taller than her. Niki blushes softly.

"Thank you, your very pretty too." Niki compliments. (Y/n) laughed it off.

"So where are you from?" Niki asks,

"Oh! I'm from (C/n)." (Y/n) played with her strap.

"That's a pretty country. Honeys here too?" Niki looked at Honey.

"Yeah he's the one that woke me up in time, he's pretty kool." (Y/n) put her hand in her pockets. Niki nodded, she went to go talk to Honey. Fundy came up to her very very sleep deprived.

"You good Fundy?" (Y/n) tilted her head.

"Yeah yeah, just tired." Fundy waves it off. She leaned his head on her letting him relax for awhile.

"Well you look good in person," (Y/n) says. Fundy chuckles with a slight blush.

"Thanks, your mask is cool." Fundy says, she tapped her mask and thanked him.

They started to walk again, Fundy got off of her but stayed close to her. She was in between Niki and Fundy.

After awhile of walking together and talking, it was nice but the day was slowly coming to an end. (Y/n) and Atsuya had to go back to they're hotel and saying good bye to the others. What the fuck just happened?

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

7.9K 366 18
After Sapnap accepts a dare, the group heads to an infamous haunted mansion in the middle or nowhere. Will they ever come out? Probably, this needs t...
155K 4.9K 58
A mcyt groupchat fic dreamnotfound, karlnap, and skephalo THERE WILL BE NO SMUT but a few dirty jokes most of the flirting is just jokes and some of...
16.6K 453 55
This is a fanfic cuz why not it takes place in the dream smp and maybe irl too Tw: some mentions of blood, and killing in the smp ✨Finished~✨ A gli...
1.9M 77K 100
▍ 𝐄𝐑𝐑Ø𝐑 ! ↳ ❪ 𝖺 𝖽𝗌𝗆𝗉 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 . . . ❫ ❛ OH DARLING LOOK HOW DIRTY YOU'VE MADE ME BECOME ❜ 🍷 ָ࣪ ۰ 🍒 › ...