Vibe City; dream smp x reader

By Peachy_Milk_Tea

(Y/n) that goes by the username Yumeiro is a small Streamer sharing her channel with her best friend, Honeycl... More

Prologue
Streams
Mc hunger games
Rumors
Tweets
Joining the SMP
Monki's
Vibe City commeth
Authors note
Playing with the children
Crossing the line
Doomsday pt 1
Doomsday pt 2
Doomsday pt 3
Pig!
Stop swearing!
Meeting the bitch bois
The softie and the furry
Dying server
Sicc boi
Welcome to bible study
Mother dearest
Mrs Meiro and Roro
Judge Judy time
Law & order
Blu!
The election
Ruining friendships pt 1
Ruining friendships part 2
Peppa pig
Secret tunnels
First Fanart note
The fuck you say to me you little shit
We like Fortnite
The ulimate Chad
What did you code now?
Blue manz goes brrr
Love life? Whats that lul
Mourning
Drista is pog
Its the eviction for me
Light up sketchers
Drunk
Festival chaos pt 1
Festival Chaos pt 2
Villainous
E girls
Privet joins the battle
Slav!
Don't bully the muffin!
Indie aesthetics
Koolaid!
Your speedrun game is trash
Cut the cameras. Deadass.
Outcasted.
Wii games
Pranking muffin man
No balls you won't
UwU
tHe CoLD nEvER bOtHErD mE aNYwAy
War pt 1
War pt 2
War pt 3
I can't believe i'm doing this
Mama's ragoo
Horns
Ghost busters
Angy
MEME note
Cloudy!
Vibing with the pig
Lani!
Mario kart gone wrong
Third wheeling
Uh oh Spaghettio's
Femboy Dream
Maid cafe
Fanart note
Walls
Exiled pt 1
Exiled pt 2
Fanart note
Lava thoughts
Bittersweet
Bonding over chaos
Cozy home
You wanna see some real speed?
Side hoe
Sus
MEME note
Fanart note
Drama alert
Stalked
Clearing things up
Visiting?
Hallucinations
Wasting away
Bee farm
Possession
Fanart note
Pity party
Chess pieces
Mexican Dream pt 1
Mexican Dream pt 2
Bruh gorl
Fanart note
Bruh
Please be safe
Loathing
Misery
What are you doing here?
Bee boy
Corpse joins
KSI
Author's art note
Meme note
Back home
Deadening
Melancholy
Despair
Escaping with Dream
I know she'll never leave me
Satan's sacrafical waterfall
Libraries
Bowling
You've been gnomed
Beach episode
This cookie be bussin'
Betrayal
Betrayal pt 2
Gone mad
This ends now pt 1
This ends now pt 2
This ends now pt 3
Afterlife?
Death do us apart
Friends!
Vibes
Go touch some grass
You would not believe your eyes if ten million fireflies-
Amnesiac
Snails
Human beings
Revival
MEME note
Sussy baka
Love or host
MEME note
Here is the whole plotline

Chad moves

4.9K 201 118
By Peachy_Milk_Tea

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

Ah yes, Minecraft championships. We've all heard it. The boys wanted me to join them in the Mcc's, but the number was going to be uneven since Tommy was bringing in another guest. So me being the ultimate negotiator from all the drug deals I do, I had a talk with the workers of the server. We talked about how I could get in with the boys. We've came to the conclusion that they can add an extra member into the team but I had to pay them a certain amount of money, being the crackhead version of Mr. Beast I accepted. I paid them the money which was 3,638 dollars, long story short I'm broke now but I got into the game!

I streamed on twitch after sending out a Twitter saying I'll be on. Atsuya wasn't going to be on because he was chilling with his sister and some other friends. I opened up the game greeting chat, I got into the mcc server and went into discord. I got teamed up with Tommy, Tubbo, Wilbur, and the guest. I ran around the lobby.

"What's poppin bois!" I say. I ran around trying to find them.

"Hey Woman!" Tommy says.

"Yumeiro!!" Tubbo says excited.

"Hi!" A feminine voice was heard.

"Le gasp! What's poppin! I'm Yumeiro," I say in fake surprised. Soon Tubbo, Tommy, and a familiar girl came up to me. I walked up to her and placed my hand on my hips, she scratched the back of her neck with closed eye smile.

"I'm Pokimane, you've probably heard of me before though." Poki says.

"Awh hell yeah, you pretty kool!" I say smiling. She let out a thank you with a smile and holding her cheek with her hand. The boys watched the scene.

"By the way Poki, Yumeiro, I hate to say this to you and me and Tubbo will be very awkward with you. Wilbur is going to be very very awkward today." Tommy says, he walked at us. Will blanking stared at the child glaring holes into his head. I held in some muffled laughs. I don't know why Tommy included me though.

"It's so uncomfortable." Tubbo says. Tommy laughed at the glaring manz.

"He's going to be so weird and I'm really sorry. He's always weird with Yumeiro though." Tommy says.

"We're not allowed to say why but—" Tubbo came in front of us.

"He's just weird." Tommy says.

"Hello," Will says. I turned looking at Poki and shrugged my shoulders, she smiled at me.

"HEY Wilbur! We were just speaking to your friends." Tommy yelled.

"HI WILBUR SOOT!" Tubbo yells.

"Hi!/what's poppin Will!" We both greeted him.

"We've been talking about pvp Minecraft and nothing else, Yumeiro's really good at it." Poki says.

"Thanks Poki!" I said.

"Well said, Pokimane." Tommy says. I walked to Tubbo and ran with him, playfully messing around. We followed the others and ran up some stairs.

"Yeah I'm glad you weren't talking about anything because as you know I could easily punt you off a bridge." Wilbur says.

"You couldn't, I'd evade. Wilbur this is gonna be so awkward for you." Tommy teases. I don't know why he involved me in it all the sudden.

________________________________

TIMESKIP: the game begins

________________________________

"Pokimane, Yumeiro, this one is just we literally play Minecraft." Will says.Pokimane and I let out 'ohh's.

"This is where you have to do different things and fill up the bingo card." Pokimane says.

"My smol brain can't do this," I say.

"You have a big brain Yumeiro," Tubbo says, I thanked him. We spawned into the map and had a map on us with things we needed to build. Everyone went off to do those things, Pokimane and I were trying to figure things out.

"Pokimane, Yumeiro, do you Minecraft recipes by heart?" Tommy asks.

"Well I have no life so yes." I said.

"Yes I've memorized them all before tonight." Pokimane says.

"I'm getting some redstone, I found a huge ravine." Tommy says. I was going around looking for trees and gathering wood for planks and such. I planned I would get ore after I got wood and planks.

"I'm going to make us some bread." Poki says. Holding out my hand, an iron axe appeared in my hand. I chopped down the wood on the tree. Gathering some blocks and crafting it in my inventory into planks. I planned to get two stacks since I think one wouldn't be enough.

"Yeah make us some bread, that might be good." Wilbur says. I went from tree to tree getting more wood then turning it into planks, I was working on my second stack.

"Pokimane, how tall do you think I am?" Tommy says, Poki snickered and did a 'pfft!' I got all my stacks, I went into the map and made some stuff with my crafting tables and recipes. Some of the things I made being in a color on the map.

"I'm 6'3," Tommy says.

"I'm gonna guess 4'10?" Poki says.

"Pfftt!! Hahaa!! Puhaa!!" I laughed, my face slightly getting red. I imagined short Tommy in my head and he looked like a nugget. I went to the mines this time and found a cave.

"Tall for his age." Will says.

"Go to hell." Tommy says. I laughed with Will, my wheeze slightly coming through. We kept doing things on the map till the game was over.

"Seventh place off the bat, not too bad. Considering we're with Pokimane." Tommy says.

"I tried so hard to find a spider, I swear." Poki says.

"Poki you did fine, you did really good." Will says.

"I think you did lovely, Poki!" I say. We waited for the next game to come up and start. In the mean time I was talking and vibing with the boys.

"Wilbur would just say that to you Poki, but believe me you did fine." Tommy says.

"Yeah you know Wilbur is actually incredibly biased." Tubbo says.

"Wilbur would just say that. Are you crying? Pokimane I can't comfort you." Tommy teases. Poki faked cry in the background, I made a sad face puffing out my bottom lip into a frown.

"Wilbur could though! Wilbur could!" Tubbo says.

"Oh yeah Wilbur now is your time." Tommy says.

"What am I?! chopped liver?! I'll comfort you Poki. Chat, I'm not a simp for this. It's just the once in a lifetime where I'm being nice." I say.

"I'm not talking to you. Tubbo and Tommy." Will says annoyed. We laughed together at the two children.

________________________________

Next game boys, we were playing parkour warriors. I'm not the best at parkour. I was pretty shit at it actually, Honey was better at it for sure.

"Wait, Wilbur is Nihachu playing?" Tommy asks.

"Yeah she is." Will says.

"Awhh! Softie!" I smiled, she was quieter and sweet. It was nice to be around her.

"OHH WILBUR! WILBUR!" Tubbo says.

"Oh! That is so awkward for you Wilbur! This is so awkward! Ohh!" Tommy says.

"Who's that?" Poki asks.

"Good question Pokimane!" Tommy says.

"Poki, she a very soft sweet friend of ours." I explained.

"It's another friend that is a woman and Tommy gets excited about." Will explains.

The game begun. As the others talk, I went silent to focus on the parkour. I made it past the wall and jumped onto the slime blocks, I grabbed onto the ladder and climbed up them. I went through the walls in the green glass holes. Poki and Will were teasing Tommy while I was trying to land on the glass panes, I fell off a few time because I'm ass. I was half way through the map but the game ended. I waited for the next game.

________________________________

Sky battle was the next game, now this was going to be fun. I smirked. I saw some of the game from Dreams and Techno's videos. We came into the game.

"Here we go, we're here." Tommy says. He went to go to a chest. I found a chest that held a bow and arrows, I already got armor. I got quieter as I focused. We bridged to the middle.

"We actually control mid by the way." Will informs.

"Let's stick more together, behind Poki!" Tommy says. I quickly grabbed out my iron sword and sprinted towards the person with the intent to kill. I slashed then a couple time, they ran away.

"Yumeiro, they're running. It's okay they're running." Wilbur says.

I nodded and walked back to them. Tommy build a little platform for all of us to stand on. The child pointed his crossbow towards the people nearby, he was doing callouts. There was a guy crossing with green clay, he built in mid. Tommy shot but missed him, he was out of arrows. I pointed my bow towards the guy, I shot him. Poki gave Tommy more arrows, I walked over to Tubbo. I was to protecting him, shielding him. Tommy built above a guy near Tubbo and I. Lava was placed so we ran away from it and stood on a platform not too far away.

"Tubbo get in the zone," Tommy says.

"I can't I'm in lava with all them." Tubbo says then burns to death.

"Okay, your dead." Tommy says.

"I don't think I am yet— oh yeah I am." Tubbo says.

We started to cross with our cyan clay. Staying low we made our little bridge halfway. Poki was standing at the end of it which was not good. Tommy yelled after her. She bridges to the other person, I went down first. Tommy fell into the void behind me. Will was still on the bridge. I pulled out my sword and sliced the player a good few times. I placed some clay blocks in front of me and ate bread to regain my health. Will came down from behind me and a person knocked him off, into the void.

"No!" Wilbur says.

"It's up to you Yumeiro!" Tommy says.

"I'mma go try hard mode for us boys, BLOOD!!" I shouted and killed the person with a slash. They poofed away.

Wilbur's P.o.v

There was some more of the team around the bride, three of them left. It was a 2v1, the first person came towards her with an axe. I was spectating around.

"Ohh!! 2v1!" Tommy yells.

"You got this Yumeiro!" Poki cheered.

Yumeiro was completely silent and concentrated. She let the one guy run to her first, he swung at her which caused her to use her sword as a shield. The second guy came behind and her tried to hit her with his sword but she moved out of the way. The two people hit each other instead doing quite some damage.

She ran around the circle, Yumeiro jumped on a platform. She built up a mini wall made out of clay. The person didn't notice and ran into it, he fell into the void. Tommy and poki cheered and yelled for her, I smiled and looked down at her. I moved my floating opaque body next to hers. Yumeiro was taking a moment to regain her health and catch her breath. Her skill was plausible. The next guy came onto the platform, she went back down to the circle. Yumeiro ran again before throwing down a harming potion at him, while he was distracted with it. She sprinted quickly and hit him with a sword. He died.

"Let's gooo!!!" Tommy yelled. Yumeiro did a slight quiet giggle. I smiled at it, it was different and dare I say kind of cute? The moment was short lived as a person from above came down and hit her of.

"ITDOESNTMATTERNOWBECAUSEIKILLEDALLYOURFRIENDSMOTHERFACKERRR!!" Yumeiro yells fast while dying in the void. We laughed at her and she became a spectator. The game ended.

"We got third," Tommy says.

"I clutched it!!" Yumeiro yells.

"You did good Yumeiro, you did good." I say. Tommy went back to teasing me about Yumeiro and Pokimane. I stayed silent.
We clutched that round because of her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 947 31
This will mainly be xreaders. I might write some ships later on though. This book includes fluff and smut. I WILL NOT WRITE SMUT FOR THE MINORS OF TH...
155K 4.9K 58
A mcyt groupchat fic dreamnotfound, karlnap, and skephalo THERE WILL BE NO SMUT but a few dirty jokes most of the flirting is just jokes and some of...
24.7K 457 27
this is my first story so it's gonna be all over the place. basically just a tommyinnit × oc. wilburs sister Gets on to the dream smp but no one know...
11.6K 114 39
I made the cover myself. Nothing is mine but what I write and Y/n. Some of the art is mine. I will try and post everyday. I might do a mature part bu...