Vibe City; dream smp x reader

By Peachy_Milk_Tea

(Y/n) that goes by the username Yumeiro is a small Streamer sharing her channel with her best friend, Honeycl... More

Prologue
Streams
Mc hunger games
Rumors
Tweets
Joining the SMP
Monki's
Vibe City commeth
Authors note
Playing with the children
Crossing the line
Doomsday pt 1
Doomsday pt 2
Doomsday pt 3
Pig!
Stop swearing!
Meeting the bitch bois
The softie and the furry
Dying server
Sicc boi
Welcome to bible study
Mother dearest
Mrs Meiro and Roro
Judge Judy time
Law & order
Blu!
Ruining friendships pt 1
Ruining friendships part 2
Peppa pig
Secret tunnels
First Fanart note
The fuck you say to me you little shit
We like Fortnite
Chad moves
The ulimate Chad
What did you code now?
Blue manz goes brrr
Love life? Whats that lul
Mourning
Drista is pog
Its the eviction for me
Light up sketchers
Drunk
Festival chaos pt 1
Festival Chaos pt 2
Villainous
E girls
Privet joins the battle
Slav!
Don't bully the muffin!
Indie aesthetics
Koolaid!
Your speedrun game is trash
Cut the cameras. Deadass.
Outcasted.
Wii games
Pranking muffin man
No balls you won't
UwU
tHe CoLD nEvER bOtHErD mE aNYwAy
War pt 1
War pt 2
War pt 3
I can't believe i'm doing this
Mama's ragoo
Horns
Ghost busters
Angy
MEME note
Cloudy!
Vibing with the pig
Lani!
Mario kart gone wrong
Third wheeling
Uh oh Spaghettio's
Femboy Dream
Maid cafe
Fanart note
Walls
Exiled pt 1
Exiled pt 2
Fanart note
Lava thoughts
Bittersweet
Bonding over chaos
Cozy home
You wanna see some real speed?
Side hoe
Sus
MEME note
Fanart note
Drama alert
Stalked
Clearing things up
Visiting?
Hallucinations
Wasting away
Bee farm
Possession
Fanart note
Pity party
Chess pieces
Mexican Dream pt 1
Mexican Dream pt 2
Bruh gorl
Fanart note
Bruh
Please be safe
Loathing
Misery
What are you doing here?
Bee boy
Corpse joins
KSI
Author's art note
Meme note
Back home
Deadening
Melancholy
Despair
Escaping with Dream
I know she'll never leave me
Satan's sacrafical waterfall
Libraries
Bowling
You've been gnomed
Beach episode
This cookie be bussin'
Betrayal
Betrayal pt 2
Gone mad
This ends now pt 1
This ends now pt 2
This ends now pt 3
Afterlife?
Death do us apart
Friends!
Vibes
Go touch some grass
You would not believe your eyes if ten million fireflies-
Amnesiac
Snails
Human beings
Revival
MEME note
Sussy baka
Love or host
MEME note
Here is the whole plotline

The election

5.4K 213 348
By Peachy_Milk_Tea

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

I hit the twitch broadcast button making the Dropouts become live, Honey told me how he was pulling up and watching the stream.

"Hey chat! How is everyone? We're gonna be attending the election rally, wish us lucky Dropouts." I greeted the stream.

More people flooded in, I joined the server. Honey was already on. Everyone was in their seats in front of the stage. I walked over to it seeing Sapnap, Tubbo, Wilbur, Punz, and Quackity sitting down. Tommy stood on the stage.

I walked over to Tubbo and Will, I say next to The Cinnabon. I smiled at him with a peace sign, there was a slight twinkle in his eyes. He grinned and waved. I turned my head to see Wilbur looking at me, I smirked and pointed a finger gun at him. He chuckled under his breath then smiled softly. Wilbur adverted his attention towards the stage.

Honey was most likely sitting with Punz, Quackity, and Samsung refrigerator on the other side. It was neutral for us as usual which felt kind of boring.

"So what we will be doing is first we will say out initial cases, the biographies. First off is Quackity!" Tommy explains then goes to sit in the audience. While he was talking I was playing Rock Paper Scissors with Tubbo, I ended up losing twice but it seemed to make the kid happy that he was winning. Quackity went up on the stage.

"My name is Quackity or Big Q by a traitor to society, Tommyinnit. I was born in mexic— ahh! Br-Britain. I was born in Britain and I am running for President because I didn't think it was fair Wilbur Soot to run a one-party democratic election or 'so-democratic' as he wants to call it. It's very unfair for Wilbur and all the people in L'mamburg to vote for just one party." Quackity says. Others clapped and I just yawned, leaning my two elbows on my knees and my head in my hands. Tubbo noticed and laughed quietly, I gave him a lazy smile. Quackity stood at one side of the stage.

"Wilbur please enter the s.. the.. Tubbo can you do the call outs, my throats getting all..." Tommy says.

"Yeah! Stand at the pole!" Tubbo says. A few people laughed including me, I just pat Tubbo's shoulder.

"I'm here to tell you, I'm running for President. The reason uhh I'm running is because, I felt like m-My-my it was unfair of me to decide myself to be just a-a-a uhm dictator and If you vote for me, I'll keep those filthy Americans uh! I'll uphold the tapestry of our Nation!" Will stuttered out nervously, even with a inappropriate remark. Now I'm not good at public speaking myself but I think he scuffed it. Everyone's reactions were shocked or disappointed.

"A brief recess, everyone." Tommy went up there with Will.

"Wait wait!" Another voice called out, it was Niki.

"We have not had everyone yet, I deserve a right to speak." Fundy says. He went up on the stage. Will and Tommy came back down, I turned my head to see Niki walking towards us. I was about to speak but was interrupted by the bitch boy.

"Oh Nihachu! Have you heard about Wilbur and Pokimane?" Tommy says laughing.

"I have." Niki says.

"Have you?" Quackity walked over to them.

I got up from my seat sighing. I walked towards her side and put my arm around her shoulder. Tommy went on teasing Wilbur and Niki, but Niki looked very uncomfortable with it. I held her closer to me. Nihachu, moved closer to me. I felt her heating up from some reason. I mean we're close together so body heat maybe?

"Oi! Tommy! Fuck off!" I pinched his ear and tugged it.

"Ow ow OW! Okay okay! Let go!" Tommy says, I let go of his ear. He rubbed his red ear then went back to his seat.

"You okay Softie?" I say looking down at her.

"M-Mhm!" Nihachu says, I smiled at her sweetly. She had a slight red on her cheeks.

I held her smol hand in mines, it was soft and warm. I wanted to make sure she felt comfortable on her way up to the stage. Niki looked down with a small smile. I fixed Niki's tie before she got up stage and I fixed Fundy's ears and hair. Both of them were strangely red? I'm too stupid to know what was happening so I didn't question it.

"Good luck guys," I say before heading down to my seat next to Tubbo. They had happy smiles plastered on their faces and looked at me.

"My fellow citizens, I stand here today humbled by the task before us, grateful for the trust you have bestowed, and mindful of the sacrifices born by our ancestors. I think Wilbur  for his service to our nation as well as the generosity and cooperation he has shown throughout my raising. Now I mind to keep my word short and powerful, and thus I say I am not powerful. I might not have wealth, but I do have a dream. While Quackity has righteous ideas, and Wilbur the leadership. I, together with Niki, have a bakery and a worldwide shipping right. I can deliver as many cookies and ice cream as you desire once you've voted for COCONUT2020. God bless L'manburg." Fundy says.

"YES!" I cheered, I actually wanted my viewers to vote coconut2020. So did Tommy's chat apparently. We was worried about it, I couldn't care none of the less.

"Hold your applause, the voting ballot was shut  on the 9th of September. We shut the voting ballot on the 9th." Wilbur says to the mic. I pouted and crossed my arms while Tubbo patted my back. I slouched in my chair.

"Are you not strong enough to combat me?" Fundy asks.

"I'm just telling you man, this is not how this works you can't just—" Will was cut offs

"Do you know how many people are' against  you right now? Will, what are you saying?" Fundy asks.

"Fundy we have a group chat, your not in it." Wilbur says. I groaned at what he said, I love the guy but damn I want to vote for coconut2020.

"Are you excluding me?" Fundy asks seriously.

"H-Hey everyone! We got a third party running! A third party! Then we're going to go through endorsements, I swear you guys— sure you have endorsements don't you? Fundy and Niki? Of course you do. You wouldn't come here without endorsements." Will says.

Fundy left leaving Niki up there, others laughed at this. I went up on the stage from the other side to go see Niki. Tommy was coming from the other side. I hugged her and smiled reassuringly, she liked this and hugged back. We pulled away and I waved good bye to her, she quickly came up to me and booped my nose. Nihachu left the game.

"Alright everyone so! We're going to have a brief recess. Just chat with your mates and we're going to get right into the rally." Tommy announces, he left with Wilbur.

I sat in my seat waiting for the recess to be over. Honey came over to me and tapped my arm, I looked up at him.

"I got permission so that we could go on the stage and watch the rally, wanna come with?" Honey asked. His thumb pointed to the stage.

"Ight, let's go." I got up from my seat.

I held Honey's hand and walked up the hill to go on the stage with him. I was falling off the dirt so Honey put me on his shoulders. He held onto my thighs, I felt so much taller.

"Yooo is this what your giraffe self feels like?" I joked.

"Hell nah I'm not that tall!" Honey laughed.

We got onto the stage, I got off of him and stood in the corner of the stage with him. The candidates soon came up on the stage. The rally was about to begin.

No one's P.o.v

"Alright, fellas. I just want to make it clear to everyone in this stage. That I am a politician that cares for the people and I'm proud to announce that my one endorsement is KSI he just hasn't happened to responded yet, to my endorsement plead, but he's my one endorsement. KSI and lord Jesus Christ." Quackity says.

Dream: god endorses swag2020

"Alright Tommy please announce out first endorsement." Wilbur asks.

"Now after years of fighting and you know a general negative presence. I finally got who we needed on our side to turn the entire world around. Everyone open this link." Tommy says.

A video played of Tommy's endorsement and it was Vikkstar that appeared on the screen with the L'manburg flag. Everyone was shocked in the background, Wilbur and Tommy cheered and yelled.

"Is it time for the second one?" Tommy asks.

"It's time of the second one. I've got my endorsement and here he comes! The one! The only!" Wilbur says.

Jschlatt joined the game

"YESS HE'S BACK!" Tommy yells. The two Vibians knew what who he was but never really watched his videos.

"Mr Jschlatt get over here!" Wilbur says.

"The fuck am I? Where the fuck am I? Oh Jesus Christ. Oh god, I just got up." Schlatt says.

"Oh no please this is a exciting moment." Tommy says.

"It was an awful night. There's this huge wall— is this the Great Wall of China?" Schlatt says.

"Yo what the fuck?" (Y/n) says.

"He's in the spawn." Wilbur says,

The others laughed. Schlatt sounded like he was dying, Tommy found the goat man. After a long wild journey and drowning Schlatt made it up on the stage.

A male with goat horns on the side of his head. He wore a fancy suit, he had red eyes, very dark brown hair, and a slight stubble beard. Schlatt saw (Y/n) in the corner.

"Who's the hot bitch?" Schlatt asks.

"Yumeiro you motherfack," (Y/n) says.

"Bitch what am I? A roach?" Honey asks.

"Oh shit there's two of you!" Schlatt says. They started to laugh and facepalmed. (Y/n) walked up to him out of curiosity. She looked up and tilted her head. Schlatt took her arm and dipped her, then pressed his lips against hers. He made out with her on the stage, her hands were above his shoulders. (Y/n)'s eyes widened, most of the people in the crowd and on the stage felt shocked and had a hard pang of jealousy. Wilbur pulled Schlatt off of (Y/n), her face exploded into red. Her ears red and steam coming out. She ran to Honey, he patted her head. Schlatt licked his lips with a smirk.

"This is our endorsement." Wilbur says hiding the jealousy in his voice.

"Here we go Big man!" Tommy yells.

"Hello? What is this?" Schlatt asks.

"You know where you are? Do you have an idea where you are right now?" Wilbur asks.

"What am I...?" Schlatt asks confused.

"We're presidency, we're Pog2020." Wilbur explains with Tommy.

"Presidency?" Schlatt asks.

"For L'manburg, yeah, this nation." Wilbur says.

"Presidency, who's this?" Schlatt turned to Quackity.

"It's me, babe." Quackity says laughing.

"Don't call me that..." Schlatt looked down. The candidates started to laugh at him.

"Democracy is overrated." Schlatt says into the mic. Controversy sparked again, the two from L'manburg tried to tell him to say pog2020.

"Stick to the script." Tommy says.

"Do you think you need a president? I'LL BE MY OWN PRESIDENT! I'LL RUN MYSELF!" Schlatt yelled.

"No no," Wilbur says.

"Stick to the script, and this was our endorsement from Jschlatt. Hero, unbanned, back forever everyone! Get off the fucking mic." Tommy tried pushing Schlatt off.

"I'LL RUN MYSELF!! SCHLATT2020! You think you want Quackity as your president? His Vice President stole my woman! Well I got a new one now. You think you want Wilbur? He stole my heart." Schlatt stated crying.

(Y/n) went up to him and pat his back from a distance. The candidates laughed then awkwardly stuttered over his crying. She went back to Honey.

"Hold on I got it, I found the script. 'VOTE COCONUT202'" Schlatt read out in the mic. The other candidates yelled at him.

"Off the stage please off the stage." Tommy started to push Schlatt off.

"Okay that was Schlatt our endorsement!" Wilbur pushed Schlatt away with Tommy and Quackity.

"I'll run my own presidency! You haven't seen the end of me!" Schlatt yells out. He was off the stage and in the crowd now.

"Now onto the debate, me and Tubbo are going to be the questionnaires—" Tommy was cut off.

"I'LL BE IN THE DEBATE!" Schlatt yells.

"What is happening?" Honey whispered to (Y/n), she shrugged.

"I say we leave before a mass murder happens," (Y/n) sweatdropped.

The two said their goodbyes in the chat then left the call and game. (Y/n) looked at the chat, it was going crazy.

Sunnyglaze:

Holy shit!

Fruityventi:

Did... did Schlatt just make out with you on stage?

Broskii:

I-

Daydreamer:

I felt the stupidness come through my monitor

"Well uh, chat! This has been nice and totally not a shit show. I'll see you next time. Bye everyone!" (Y/n) ended the stream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 948 31
This will mainly be xreaders. I might write some ships later on though. This book includes fluff and smut. I WILL NOT WRITE SMUT FOR THE MINORS OF TH...
7.9K 366 18
After Sapnap accepts a dare, the group heads to an infamous haunted mansion in the middle or nowhere. Will they ever come out? Probably, this needs t...
24.8K 457 27
this is my first story so it's gonna be all over the place. basically just a tommyinnit × oc. wilburs sister Gets on to the dream smp but no one know...
41.1K 1.1K 19
"please will wake up. you can't leave me yet." the silence that followed only broke her heart more. wilbur soot x (fem) reader :) the story will rev...