Destined For Romance

By moonlightgraande

Sequel book to Sweetener Tour Romance! ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ It's been two year... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight
chapter sixty nine
chapter seventy
chapter seventy one
chapter seventy two
chapter seventy three
chapter seventy four
chapter seventy five
chapter seventy six
chapter seventy seven
chapter seventy eight
chapter seventy nine
chapter eighty
chapter eighty one
chapter eighty two
chapter eighty three
chapter eighty four
chapter eighty five
chapter eighty six

chapter fifty three

2.3K 81 19
By moonlightgraande

Y/N'S POV

Since I won the bet, Ari's become more affectionate than usual. Her hand was intertwined with mine that she kept close to her body.

I knew she was looking forward to our plans tonight but not as much as I was.

Both groups finished bowling and decided to head back to our house for some drinks.

Ari wasn't in favor of the idea since she had only one thing on her mind... sex.

As soon as we arrived home, she got us both a drink and sat down on my lap since there was limited couch space for all of us.

Lucas and Kiyan shared the giant bean bag as they continued their conversation between themselves. It was really funny seeing Lucas so flirty but the two of them looked perfect together.

"Guys! Kiara and I are going to some bars and then going clubbing tonight if anyone wants to join us!" Victoria announced, Arianas ears perked up then looked over her shoulder at me.

"You wanna go?" I asked surprised since she wasn't really a party person.

"No baby, but we can have the house to ourselves if everyone else leaves... act sick or something," she told me quietly making me giggle softly.

"You're the actress, Miss Grande," I squeezed her waist causing her to jump slightly.

"Agh fine," she said before watching everyone agree to go out tonight.

"I would but I don't feel well," Ariana snuggled into me earning a few concerned looks.

"Are you okay?" Court asked receiving a head shake in return.

"My tummy's sore and I've got a big headache," she said in her baby voice which anyone would fall for. I moved her hair out of her face and wrapped my arms around her lovingly.

"It's okay, you all go out and I'll look after her," I said with a small smile to show that I didn't mind staying here.

"Aww no y/n, you go out with your friends while I stay and look after her," Courtney said taking me by surprise. I felt Ari pinch me making my body flinch.

"I- um no Courtney, I really don't mind staying with her. I kinda don't feel like going out anyway," I explained to her and she nodded her head understandingly.

"Okay, just call me if you need anything," she said sweetly before I thanked her. An hour went by while everyone got ready to head out for dinner first.

Ariana and I stayed in the living room, talking to all of the boys except Lucas who was touching up his makeup. Our conversations came to an end when they all had finished.

"Let's head out!" Alfredo signaled to the door as I walked them over to their Ubers telling them to be safe and stick with each other.

"Bye y/n, bye Ariana!" Everyone waved as they drove away. I turned around to be met with my beautiful fiancée standing inside.

I closed the front door and walked over to her, taking hold of her hands and pecking her lips softly.

"Alone at last," she sighed contently making me smile widely.

"Are you into role play?" She asked before  her teeth sunk into her bottom lip seductively.

"I could be if it's you dressing up," I smirked at my curious fiancée whose thoughts consumed her mind.

"Wait here," she said without waiting for a response. I didn't know what to expect or but when she walked out ten minutes later, my jaw dropped.

She wore a blue and white pleated skirt, a white collared shirt tucked in with a loose tie around her neck. Her legs were mostly covered by long white socks that reached above the knee. She wore Burberry t-bar shoes that tied the whole 'schoolgirl' look together.

"Oh my..." I smirked as she made her way over to me slowly. I grabbed her tie and pulled her close to me before smashing my lips against hers.

"Mmm baby I wanna make you feel so good tonight," she said against my lips. Her hands sliding their way under my top giving me chills up my spine.

"Let's sit on the couch baby girl," I led the way and sat down on the edge as my eyes scanned over her body.

"Give me a lap dance," I ordered before she could sit down. She excitedly stood up and adjusted her skirt to sit just above her butt.

"Music?" She asked and I nodded my head. She set up some sensual music to dance to.

Her body swiftly came over to me before she sexually danced in front of me. Her body moved to the music as her hands felt all over herself.

She slowly unbuttoned her shirt, leaving it teasingly open to the imagination as her lacy bralette showed. She lifted her foot and placed it beside me, giving me full access to her matching panties.

"Fuck, you're so sexy," I husked as she straddled me. She leaned in and passionately kissed my lips. I squeezed her butt and lightly smacked it making her moan softly.

She pulled away from me then turned around so her ass was touching my front. She began grinding on my lap with one hand holding her hair up. Her fingers then ran through it and ruffled it up before using both hands to rest on my knees as her ass circulated with bigger movements.

"You like that baby?" She asked me seductively, her nails sinking into my skin without noticing.

"Yes baby, I love how you move," I placed my hands on her waist and followed her motions. I began kissing her neck from behind causing a small moan to slip from her mouth.

"You wanna see me shake my ass?" She pushed me further into the couch giving her more room. I nodded my head as I bit my bottom lip, waiting for her to shake her cute butt.

She tried to hide her smile before turning around again and twerking on me. I watched her ass wobble in my face, making my core throb.

I could feel myself practically dripping down there. My fingers glided down to my centre, rubbing tight circles on my clit. I let out a moan as the pleasure ran through my entire body.

Her eyes caught onto my movements and a smirk spread across her face.

"Do I make you horny, baby?" She whispered in my ear, watching my fingers stroke myself.

"Y-yes, ohh," I moaned softly as the sensational feeling came closer. I noticed her eyes turning dark with desire.

"Let me do it for you," she took my hand away from me and I whined at the loss of contact.

"You know... we should try it standing up," her fingers circled around my clit causing my whole body to feel a rush of pleasure.

All I could do was nod my head in agreement before she took my hand and led me over to the counter. Her hands began undressing me until the only piece of clothing left on my body were my panties.

She pushed me back up against the cold marbled counter before spreading apart my legs, sliding down my panties. She went down on her knees and looked up at me with lust.

Her fingers spread open my slit, teasing my entrance before trailing them down to my clit. She kept intense eye contact with me as her face leaned into my pleasure.

Her tongue made one long stroke on my clit causing me to whimper. My hands gripping the counter top behind me as her tongue softly flicked over me.

"Fuck Ari... oh my god," I moaned while observing her every movement. She tapped one of my legs to put it over her shoulder to give her more access.

Her hands travelled down my stomach to my lower hips, gripping onto my skin with every stroke. Her pace quickened causing a loud moan to escape from my lips.

One hand rested behind her head, guiding her with my fingers as they entangled in her beautiful curly hair.

"Shit Ari, ohh fuck," I cursed aloud as I felt myself close to reaching my orgasm.

Her head dove deeper, sucking on me with her plump lips. My legs began to shake from the closeness of my orgasm. She kissed me gently before beginning to flick her tongue over me again.

I moaned loudly as my body filled up with arousal. Her eyes glued to mine while her tongue did wonders to my body with every second that went by.

"Fuck- I'm so close," I warned causing her to quicken her movements even more. My hips bucked and I let out loud moans of pleasure.

My whole body came undone, throwing my head back as my high took over me. She slowed her movements before kissing my hips up to my lips.

I tasted myself on her lips and she smiled softly as her hands wrapped around my neck. My legs felt weak but kissing her distracted me from the everything.

"That's was so good baby, where did you learn that?" I asked rhetorically making her giggle and blush furiously.

"I learned from experience," she put her hands behind her back and rocked back and forth on her toes cutely.

"Hmm I bet," I licked my lips before scanning over her small body wearing her attempted 'schoolgirl' role play costume.

"Round two?" She asked as her eyes observed my bare body. I nodded my head before jumping up on the counter, shivering at the cold marble beneath me.

I went on all fours with my ass facing her. Her fingers rubbed over my slit making me moan softly.

"Baby, fuck me hard," I bit my bottom lip and felt two of her fingers slide inside me. My back arched slightly at the feeling of her inside me.

"Is that okay?" She asked me as her speed increased giving me more pleasure.

"Y-yes baby, please go faster," I begged before her fingers pounded inside me. I let out a loud uncontrollable moan.

"Mmm you're so wet," she pulled her fingers out to suck on my juices before inserting them inside me again at a quick pace.

I began rubbing tight circles around my clit in rhythm with her movements. She placed her lips on my lower back, sucking, kissing and licking my skin.

I warned her I was close which she sped up her pace sending me over the edge.

The climax ran through my entire body causing my eyes to squeeze shut. My moans came to an end making Ariana stop before cleaning me up.

I thought about Ariana screaming out my name as I licked her sweetness... I wouldn't want her to miss out tonight.

Her eyes looked at me innocently as I jumped down from counter. She placed her fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean.

"Follow me baby," I took her hand, walking us over to our bedroom. She sat on the bed as I fully undressed her.

I sat with my back against the bedhead and moved her to sit between my legs. I began massaging her breasts and kissing her neck.

A moan escaped from her lips as she spread open her legs for me. I trailed my hand down her abs before reaching her pleasure.

I began stroking her folds, hearing moans fall from her mouth without hesitation. With my lips connected to the skin on her neck, I decided to give her a hickey.

Her hips moved to the strokes of my fingers on her clit. I massaged her breast while my lips left a mark.

"Y/n- fuck," she cursed softly as she gripped onto my legs around her. A smile formed onto my lips as her breaths became uneven.

"Do you want me to eat you out, baby?" I whispered in her ear receiving a head nod.

I stopped my movements and positioned myself between her legs as she laid with her legs spread open.

I placed my tongue on her clit before flicking it quickly to see her reaction. She gasped suddenly before moaning loudly with her fingers running through my hair.

"Just like that... ohh yeah," she moaned in pleasure as I pressed my lips against her and burying my head into her deeper.

"Fuck! Y-yes baby," her moans became higher pitched meaning she was getting closer to her orgasm. I alternated between slow and quick movements causing her to arch her back.

"I'm so close!" She panted out. I sped up my pace before she reached her high. I warm liquid squirted out onto my chest making me smile widely.

I removed my head from between her legs and rubbed my fingers over her swollen clit. Her cum dripped from her slit as she came back down to earth.

She panted heavily, watching me lick clean her sweetness. I picked her up and she wrapped her arms and legs around me.

I peaked at the bed and gave a worrying look to Ariana who hid her face in my neck embarrassed.

"If I knew you were gonna squirt, I would've put a towel down or something," I giggled softly making her smile into my skin.

"Let's take a shower," I said, walking us to the bathroom. I turned on the water and checked for the right temperature.

She jumped down from my waist and stepped under the water. I watched as she rubbed the water over her skin. No one is more gorgeous than that woman.

"Come join me y/n/n," she pouted before I stepped in beside her, kissing her shoulder. She lifted my chin with her finger and pressed our lips together.

She backed me up against the wall as we made our for a few minutes. The mirrors became foggy as the steam rose.

She used the bar of soap and rubbed it onto my arms and legs, creating a foamy layer on my skin. I turned around and felt her hands rub down my back before cheekily squeezing my butt.

"Hey!" I turned around and did the same making her squeal and giggle. I stole the soap from her grip, rubbing it into her skin until her neck down to her feet was covered in soap.

We washed it off under the water and I turned the water off. I wrapped her in her towel as she stood there shivering. My arms snaked around her body from behind before I kissed her cheek.

She looked in the mirror at us and a grin stretched across her face. I turned her around, pecking her lips softly then wrapping a towel around me.

We got dressed and ordered some dinner that was delivered quickly seeing as it was almost 9pm.

"What movie do you want to watch?" She asked me as we cuddled on the couch, eating her food.

She never let me eat on the couch so I loved every second of it. Her dogs jumped up on the couch and laid down close to us.

"Umm any movie," I said not feeling picky about the genre.

"Hocus Pocus?" She suggested making me chuckle to myself.

"It's not even June and you want to- sure, let's watch it," I said causing her to squeal in excitement as she pressed play.

Her body laid into mine as we began watching the movie. Her full focus was on the tv screen while she mouthed almost every word.

Oh how I love this woman with all my heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone!!
I hope you enjoyed this long and smutty chapter!
On another note, I can't wait for some new music from Ari. I've been listening to her older albums and noticed how much her voice has changed (in a good way)! I'm really hoping her next album is an rnb vibe!
What are your expectations for AG6?
Thank you for voting, commenting and reading this book!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95K 4.7K 35
**SEQUAL TO LIMITED TIME** Three years after the North American leg of the Born Pink tour, y/n gets an opportunity to go on a tour with a solo artist...
198K 5K 38
"๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™’๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™š๐™ฉ, ๐™„'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™†๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™’๐™š'๐™ง๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก. ๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™’๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™’๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™  ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‡๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐˜ผ๐™ง๐™ค...
18K 875 13
Right as I read her message. I accidentally clashed with some which sent my phone into the air "Ow, my bad, I'm so sorry" I said looking at the note...