Rise | Transformers Prime fan...

By agirlinsomefandoms

"Don't be surprised, I will still rise!" - Before Agent Fowler, Jack, Miko, and Raf met the Autobots and saw... More

Playlist
Character Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Note
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Authors Note
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 133
Authors Note
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Authors Note
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
OC and Character Pics
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Epilogue
Authors Note
Authors Note

Chapter 132

939 43 12
By agirlinsomefandoms

"You know your job, so get it done wreckers. Don't make me call backup for y'all two seconds into the fight."

"Amalgamous, you know what they say...wreckers don't call for back up, they call for clean up!"

"Wooooo hooooooo!"

Miko swung from the graveling hook that Shockwave had built for her and the other humans to navigate through the fight, since he knew how hectic it would get.

The wreckers followed her in their vehicle forms, shooting out of their headlights at the Cyber Wolves protecting the Autobots and Decepticons that were trapped in the bubble like prisons.

"Hold onto your hats! You're about to get pounded!" The Japanese girl yelled to the wolves, who snarled at her before getting slammed into by the Wreckers and Hot Rod.

Miko swung down and landed on her feet, Rafael soon joining next to her. "What do you need, Raf?" She asked and Raf looked past the bubbles to see a giant control panel. His cybernetic eye scanned it inside and out, analyzing what needed to be done to free their allies.

"Cover me while I get to that panel. It should only take a minute."

"A minute might be too long. Amal said Unicron's might be planning something else, something other than Optimus's execution." Miko told the young boy and he nodded. "I'll do my best." He said before lifting his arm up and the grappling hook around his wrist shot out and latched onto the ceiling before pulling him up and away toward the panel.

The Cyber Wolves closest to the prisons snarled and launched themselves at Miko and the Wreckers right behind her. Miko smirked. "Cmon you mutts, I got a bone to pick with you." She said before jumping on top of ones head as the Wreckers transformed and began fighting to buy Rafael some time.

~

Amal and Jack swung their way through the pits, eyes latched onto Unicron who began to quickly walk away.

"We gotta cut him off. Unicron's gotta have something else planned. He said Optimus execution was the start, but that doesn't mean it was completely necessary."

Jack looked at her and frowned and their hooks latched onto another part of the ceiling, allowing them to continue soaring through the air. "He said Primus needed to be destroyed. How could he do that? How could he completely kill—" Jack's eyes widened as he suddenly remembered Unicron's speech just before Jack revealed himself.

"The dark Energon!"

"Pardon?"

"Unicron had said after Optimus's execution, a sacrifice of Dark Energon would kill Primus."

Amal gazed down at the allies that had joined them to save the galaxy, watching them fight fiercely for a brief moment before her eyes widened and she looked back at Jack.

"The well of Allsparks!"

"—Optimus Prime to—come in—?"

"Optimus!"

Below in the pits, Jazz punted a Cyber Hyena away from where Optimus was, being closely surrounded by other Autobots and Decepticons to ensure Jazz could get to him.

"Up and at 'em, bossbot. We got some evil tailpipe to kick." Jazz said, cutting off the chains that held Optimus arms and legs together. Optimus smiled gently as he stood and turned to Jazz.

"It is good to see you, old friend."

"Oh, don't get sappy with me yet, Prime! Wait till after Unicron's spark is out!" Jazz said with a giant grin on his face, his visor flashing happily. Optimus nodded as his servos transformed into his cannons.

"The commander must be happy to see you." Optimus said and Jazz frowned as he watched his leader gaze up toward the top of the pits. "The commander will wha—?" Jazz followed his gaze and saw the bubble like prisons disappear and the Autobots and Decepticons once trapped quickly joined the battle, into a light red and blue autobot.

"Magnus—?" Jazz whispered and Optimus smiled as his second in command looked at him with a playful smile. "Don't think you can get away with makin' me sappy." Jazz motioned toward the battlefield above them.

"Go get your girl."

Optimus looked up and his spark leapt with happiness as he saw a pink femme send a Cyber Wolf flying with battle cry. And that's all it took before he went running towards her.

~

As Miko watched the prison bubbles disappear, she grinned and ran up to the Cybertronians she hadn't seen in three years.

"Hey guys! It's been forever! I hope you didn't miss us too—" Miko was cut off by her favorite giant Autobot grabbing ahold of her and pulling her into a bone crushing hug.

"Bulk! Bulkhead! I can't breathe, bud!" Miko whispered and the green Autobot pulled her away to look at her. With tears in his optics, he smiled.

"I've missed you, Miko."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 1.7K 43
"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it."- Master Oogway --- ~ BOOK 1 OF THE LIGHTBLADE SERIES Fate sometimes leads us to vario...
2.1K 208 10
**Second Book in Series** Several weeks from the incident that nearly lost his one and only daughter, Optimus Prime now carries within him the very s...
86.4K 1.9K 16
Y/N was just a normal 18-year-old girl that worked at a laboratory as a cleaner. There she meets an actual Merformer named Optimus Prime, the leader...
82.8K 1.8K 23
The Autobots and Decepticons were fighting as usual for Energon when they plunged into a hole, falling unceremoniously into the abyss. There was one...