Rise | Transformers Prime fan...

By agirlinsomefandoms

"Don't be surprised, I will still rise!" - Before Agent Fowler, Jack, Miko, and Raf met the Autobots and saw... More

Playlist
Character Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Note
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Authors Note
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Authors Note
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Authors Note
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
OC and Character Pics
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Epilogue
Authors Note
Authors Note

Chapter 131

858 41 24
By agirlinsomefandoms

Megatron fell to his knees, no words escaping his wide open mouth as he stared in such shock and disbelief. The girl that he had raised was alive. The girl he had trained to be one of the best warriors ever seen was alive. The girl who made him feel Cybertronian still and not like a warlord was alive.

The girl he loved was alive.

Optimus was completely speechless. For once in his life time, he had no words of wisdom or anything important to come out of his mouth. The four human charges that he had grown close to, and his comrades he thought to have lost during Cybertron's fall, were alive.

And the femme he loved was also alive.

Another portal opened above all of the United Cybertronians and a roar erupted as a golden figure flew out with seven others following.

"My army..." Unicron whispered as he watched his predacons he had made fly behind a golden Predacon and landed on a cliff, snarling and growling below. Amal smirked, pulling a thin piece of material and holding it up to her face.

"Decepticon engineering never fails to trick even the smartest of Mechs." Amal said, the material glitching into a image of Reaper face as her own voice glitched between hers and the person she pretended to be. Unicron snarled angrily.

A large humming began and grew closer, causing everybody to look up and see the giant, familiar warship coming closer to them. Amal smirked and clicked her comlink. "Thanks for the help guys." Amal said as she saw the familiar Vehicons with their armor that disguised them off, weapons powered up and aimed at the enemies.

"Anything for a fellow Decepticon, Amalgamous." A familiar Vehicon com'd in and Amal nodded before turning back toward Unicron, who was trying to hold back the shocked emotions he felt.

Another portal opened underneath the ship and hundreds of humans came marching through with three leading them, catching Amal by surprise.

"Need some assist here, fellas?"

"Spike! Chip!" Raf said into the comlink happily as he stood on Hot Rod's shoulder and watched soldiers and marines come through, weapons ready.

"Will Lennox." Amal breathed into her comlink and she heard a chuckle on the other end. "We heard the call."

"This won't be anything close to your deployments, Colonel."

"We've been given a rundown by Spike for a few years now...I joined this Army to ensure the freedoms of others, and I'll be damned if I die without trying to get toward that."

Amal smiled while looking at Lennox leading the soldiers. "Thank you, Will." She said before turning toward Unicorn.

Unicron suddenly snarled and said something into his comlink and multiple space bridges opened behind him and hundreds of his army started pouring through, readying up behind him with angry snarls and howls.

Amal watched with a grim expression and Jack looked at her with a slightly worried look. "You still good?" He asked and Amal nodded, fist clenching.

"This is our fight, for our freedom..." Amal looked back at the Cybertronians and humans staring down at her, and that's when she realized just how ready they were to take back what was rightfully theirs.

"Predacons!"

The Predacons all let out sharp squawks, snarls and roars to show they were ready at Amal's call. Amal looked back at Unicron and was hesitant, and Jack noticed and opened his mouth at the same time as Amal to try and keep her spirit up.

"Autobots!"

"Decepticons!"

Both Jack and Amal looked at each other in surprise for a moment before smirking. "Together, okay?" Jack whispered to her with a faint smile. Amal nodded, fist bumping him.

"Of course, Jack. Together."

And the two humans locked eyes with the Cybertronian that had taken their friends and families lives for the past few years and their fist clenched as they shifted their legs to get ready for the battle to begin.

They breathed in shakily, gritted their teeth before both opening their mouths at the same time;

"Roll out!"

"Attack!"

And the Cybertronians let out a battle cry before they sprinted at the enemy without a second thought crossing their mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.9K 1.8K 23
The Autobots and Decepticons were fighting as usual for Energon when they plunged into a hole, falling unceremoniously into the abyss. There was one...
2.1K 208 10
**Second Book in Series** Several weeks from the incident that nearly lost his one and only daughter, Optimus Prime now carries within him the very s...
165K 4.6K 26
After a GroundBridge malfunction, the kids find themselves warped to another dimension, where everything is switched for them. They find that the Dec...
4.2K 194 13
Jack Darby's family has a long history of helping people, but his father's side of the family has a long history of being... well, slightly insane. J...