Make Way! The World Hopper is...

By Harmonieca

[UNDER EDITING WHILE UPDATING] BOOK 1 This is a love story that started over a bet millions of years ago. A... More

ONLY YOU Prologue
ONLY YOU System
Arc 1.1 Shen Qi
Arc 1.2 Shen Qi
Arc 1.3 Shen Qi
Arc 1.4 Shen Qi
Arc 1.5 Shen Qi
Arc 1.6 Shen Qi
Arc 1.7 Shen Qi
Arc 1.8 Shen Qi
Arc 1.9 Shen Qi
Arc 1.10 Shen Qi
Arc 1.11 Shen Qi
Arc 1.12 Shen Qi
Arc 2.1 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.2 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.3 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.4 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.5 Raven the Phoenix
Author's Note!!!!
Arc 2.6 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.7 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.8 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.9 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.10 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.11 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 3.1 Lily Walker
Arc 3.2 Lily Walker
Arc 3.3 Lily Walker
Arc 3.4 Lily Walker
Arc3.5 Lily Walker
Author's Note
Arc 3.6 Lily Walker
Arc 3.7 Lily Walker
Author's Note
Author's Note
Arc 3.8 Lily Walker
Arc 3.9 Lily Walker
Arc 3.10 Lily Walker
Arc 3.11 Lily Walker
Arc 3.12 Lily Walker
Arc. 3.13 Lily Walker
Author's Note
Arc 3.14 Lily Walker
Arc 3.15 Lily Walker
Arc 4.1 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.2 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.3 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.4 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.5 Veronica Schwarzi
Author's Note
Arc 4.6 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.7 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.8 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.9 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.10 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.11 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.12 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 5.1 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.2 Ivy Neil
Arc. 5.3 Ivy Neil
Arc. 5.4 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.5 Ivy Neil
Arc5.6 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.7 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.8 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.9 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.10 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.11 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.12 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.13 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.14 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.15 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.16 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.17 Ivy Neil
Author's Note
Author's Note
Arc 5.18 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.19 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.20 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.21 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.22 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.23 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.25 Ivy Neil
Author's Note
Arc 6.1 Yu Sheng
Arc 6.2 Yu Sheng
Author's Note

Arc 5.24 Ivy Neil

1.3K 59 6
By Harmonieca

Chapter 5.24 Ivy Neil

It had seemed like almost an eternity since the time Ivy entered the spiritual world of Daemon yet she did not have one bit of a clue how to share her heart with his, Leaf really did not explain.

Bah!

Ivy wandered the spiritual world of Daemon as an invincible person, she watch him being born into the world and learn how to walk, talk and read.

She never knew that Daemon would be so cute when he was still a kid, not only Daemon but also Daimon who was born together with him.

She watch the two of them grow from cute buns to spicy big buns! Oh! Hamburgers is also delicious!

Their life had never been easy when they were young, not even when they grow up.

Being the White Dragon in the prophecy almost killed Daemon when he was a baby by his own mother if not because of his father then Daemon would have died before he reached adulthood, the same would be said to Daimon who was born as the Dark Dragon who will bring nothing but destruction to the world.

If not because of his father's protection then he would already be dead before growing up in the hands of his clan, two child born with different fate, what a tragedy.

Growing up, the two quickly knew the bad things in the world. Being disdained and bullied the two of them can only rely to each other, but even so they must part when they grow.

Daemon who had a great and gentle temperament learned to be cool headed every time, being the heir he stayed in the Fire Continent to lead his people and over time captured the hearts of his people and became a great king.

While on the other hand, Daimon who was like fire with his temperament ran away from home not caring about those people who used to look down on them and instead traveled the world.

Daemon who was left on his own became cold and lonely, the only fire that was left was extinguish on his departure. The burdens of being a king weigh on his shoulders swallowing him deeper in the abyss, so deep that it was hard to come out of.

Ivy watched the story of Daemon's life with tears as she pity the life of her Hubbies, she did not know how much they suffered in this life. If it's only possible then she would have gone over to him and hug him tightly, a pity that she is not part of this world and could only watch him suffer as time pass by in his world.

Ivy silently sat beside Daemon as she watch the moon together with him silently, they had been sitting like this every night watching the moon and waiting for the sun to rise.

Ivy watched Daemon and could not help but raise her hand to his face.

The very moment she touched his face, Daemon was able to see her.

Surprised, Daemon froze on his spot and stared at Ivy. Even though his surprise, the fact that his facial muscle did not even twitch was a feat itself that only pros could do!

Ivy gently smiled at Daemon not realizing that she was clearly visible to him now, she put her free hand on his chest area and leaned on him.

The sweet scent that flooded in Daemon's nose snap him back to reality, he was about to push Ivy away but it was already too late.

An intense bright light blinded his eyes as Ivy turned into a bright ball of light, and then split into two. The other half went inside him, where his heart was and the other disappeared in the night but not before she uttered her last words.

"In the future, I won't let you be alone again. When we wake up, let's watch the moon together, you, me and Daimon."

################################################

After disappearing like that in front of Daimon, Ivy found herself in a strange place, it looked like modern Japan.

"Where am I?"

Ivy waa in a daze as she looks around, she found herself on a busy street yet no one spared her a glance.

It looks like she was still in her invisible mode, Ivy slowly made her way around the street and unconsciously found herself in front of a small house.

In her memory recollection, this house belonged to the body that she was currently in. It was as if she was spirited away, Ivy found herself entering the house.

The house was not that big and not even decorated but the house felt cozy and warm. Ivy surveyed the surroundings and went into the original's room.

Her room was simple, not overly girly or anything, just a simple room.

Upon arriving, Ivy noticed two lumps or in human words "two figures" sitting on the bed. One was an old woman while the other was an old man but if one were to look closer, the two were really not that old yet their hair had already turned gray.

"Ivy, my child, okaa-san miss you so much." The woman cried as she held the picture of Ivy in her embrace, the man beside her tried to comfort the woman in his brace despite the pain that he was also feeling for the lost of their beloved daughter.

"Don't worry my love, I'm sure Ivy is fine. She will come home one of this days." The man said trying to comfort his grieving wife with words that he knew himself were impossible.

"My child!" The woman cried.

Ivy who was watching this scene felt pity for the couple knowing that "Ivy" is already dead and was never coming back to them.

Ivy shook her head as her body slowly faded but before that happened a ball of soul came out of her body and bounced out.

The ball then transformed into a girl, she looked like the original Ivy! The girl turned to "Clear" and mouthed "Thank you" before turning to her parents.

"Okaa-san, Otou-san, tadaima!" Ivy happily said as she hug the two couples in her spirit form.

Before "Clear" completely faded in that world, she felt contented seeing Ivy finally return to where she belongs.

################################################

"Hmmmmmm....."

The woman on the big bed groaned as she opened her eyes, she was then met with two pairs of red eyes looking at her worried.

"Ivy, your finally awake!" Daimon felt like crying as he saw Ivy finally opening her eyes after weeks of sleeping.

"Ivy...." Daemon was overjoyed when he saw Ivy open his eyes and quickly engulfed her in a tight hug, Ivy sighed in content as he hug her.

Daimon on the side pouted childishly as he watch the two of them hug each other, Ivy chuckled when she saw Daimon pouting, she extended her hand and pulled Daimon in for a hug so the three of them were hugging each other.

After the hug, the two settled down on each side of Ivy as they both held each of her hand. Ivy could only humor the two and lament on the fact the she had two Hubby now.

"How many days have I been sleeping?" Ivy asked.

"Not days, it had already been weeks. 3 weeks exactly." Daimon replied.

"That long?" Ivy said shock and did not expect that she had been asleep for so long.

"We were really worried, I thought that you would n-never..." Daemon stuttered with his words and did not continue what he was about to say as fear flooded his heart, his eyes were filled with fear.

He was really afraid, he was afraid of losing her.

"Shhh.... It's alright, everything is fine now. I already told you that I will be okay, I told you to trust me."

Ivy gently cup Daemon's cheeks, comforting him with soothing words.

"Ivy, I'm really glad that nothing happened to you or else..."

Before Daemon could finish speaking Daimon cut him to it.

"Or else I would have killed him!" Daimon pouted.

"Daimon." Ivy pinched Daimon's cheek for being too sharp tongued.

"Ow ow ow!" Daimon whined as he pitifully cried.

Ivy helplessly shook her head and stop pinching Daimon's cheek, she gave him a peck on the cheeks making him stop from wailing.

Daimon blushed, he shyly look away as he touch his cheek like a young maiden in love.

On the other side, Daemon who saw what happened was jealous of his brother and could not help but to grab unto Ivy's sleeve seeking for attention.

Knowing what the other wanted, Ivy readily gave him a kiss on the cheek but did not expect to land her lips on his lips. She did not know when Daemon learned how to be sly and shameless at the same time but she still like him, the both of them.

"How sly! I only got a peck on the cheeks yet you got a kiss on the lips! No! I also want one!" Daimon argued and wanted to also kiss Ivy on the lips.

Ivy sweatdropped seeing the two staring at each other firmly, yet she found it funny at the same time that she could not help but laugh.

Her laugh attracted the attention of the two, the two brothers look at each other and at the same time kiss Ivy on each cheek at the same time.

Ivy was caught off guard and was surprised by the sudden attack, for the first time, Ivy madly blushed. She did not expect that two Hubbys would make such a lethal attack, double the trouble they say.

After the teasing and all, the three finally settled down and had a serious conversation.

"So, what happened while I was asleep?" Ivy asked seriously without a hint of the smile from before.

Daemon and Daimon also turned serious and told Ivy everything that they could.

For the past weeks, the joint Alliance and the Demon race had been on a stand still.

The joint Alliance did not make anymore move after being defeated in their battle last week but not making any move does not mean that they are not doing anything, the Alliance came prepared this time and was seriously making an array surrounding the capital of the Fire Continent.

The Demons had already evacuated to the Demon Castle as they tried to stop the advancement of the Alliance while protecting the younglings at the same time, powerful they may be but against the joint races they are also prey.

For the last thousands of years without war, the Alliance had cultivated soldiers and magicians for this fateful day. They may not know when the fateful battle will be but they know that one day it will come, ranging from Blue Tier to Violet Tier, the Alliance is on equal ground with the Demons.

Who knew that such an army would be cultivated so generously for this day, no wonder even with the combined power of Daimon and Daemon they were still push back not only because of this but because some of the Alliance member were the descendants of the Heroes having the same monstrous strength as them.

But luckily despite the joint Alliance, the Elves came in time and save the Demon race from falling and Ivy's fellow Heroes helped the Demon's, talk about shifting from another side.

"Luckily, the Elves had extended their help on us but why did they help us, the Demons?" Ivy thought curious as to what the Elves reason for helping them.

"That's the same question that had been on my mind for the past few days. Demons had never been friendly to other races and had already hid from them for centuries yet we received help from Elves unhesitantly from them. Now, the Elves had also become the Alliance enemy." Daemon said.

"Do not fret my friend, the help that we extended to you, we don't need anything in return."

A laugh of an old man sounded as the door of Ivy's room opened and a few Elves entered the room and along them was Daniel, Michael and Leaf.

"First Elder."

Ivy was surprise to see the First Elder of the Elves. She did not think that she will see him again.

"I did not think that even the Elders of the Elves would come, are you all ready to be the enemies of the joint Alliance?" Ivy joked.

"We would have not come here if we are not ready." The First Elder replied nonchalantly as he comfortably sat himself on a chair beside Ivy. "How are you feeling young lad?"

"I'm fine." Ivy replied still perplexed by the Elves attitude.

"Ivy, I'm glad that you are already awake. I was so worried that you won't wake up anymore!"

Daniel cried as he push Daimon aside and hug Ivy tightly as he cried his heart out.

Daimon who was pushed aside was pissed of and would have already erupted if not because of Ivy who eyed him, he can only breath deeply to calm himself up.

"Shhh.... Don't cry, I'm alright now."

Ivy pat Daniel's head as she comforted him, Ivy then look at the First Elder.

"First Elder, I'm curious, why did you help the Demon race. Not to be rude, I'm glad that you helped them but I'm just curious as to why your race helped the Demons."

Hearing Ivy's question, almost everyone in the room perked up their ears also wanting to know the reason why the Elves helped the Demon race who was known as the evil race.

"Don't worry lad, we don't have any bad intention at all. Let's just say that this is all by fate, if we did not met in the Elven territory at that time then the Elves would have remain neutral but because the fate of the Elves intertwined with yours we decided to help."

The First Elder laugh in a good manner as he slowly stood up and walk out the door, the rest of the Elders also followed him out.

"What a weird person." Daniel commented.

"That's our Elder." Leaf said as he drag Daniel out of Ivy's embrace and out the door.

"Heh. Well, I'll also see myself out, it's really good to see you awake Ivy and congratulations for finding yourself "two" Husbands!" Michael waved as he walk out the door and left the three of them alone.

The three of them looked at each other and shrugged, they decided to forget what just happened and continue talking to each other like everything that happened earlier was nothing.   

Finally got to update!!
Sigh! The new update gave me such a big headache geez~
I have to wait for so many days, I almost thought about trashing this wattpad account as an author and just continue to be a reader if my account was still not recovered

Finally, at my last try I got access or who knows what I'll do!!

So hey everyone!!
This is the new update hope you enjoy~

Peace out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

658K 15.6K 61
August & Colin | WRU series | book 1 We take risks. We make mistakes. We lie. We love. We hurt. We lose total control. I took a risk. I paid the pri...
6.8M 331K 199
"Do you want to live?" "If so, sign a contact with me." The young man gazes up with a faint smile on his face, "Yes." The young man didn't care who...
250 27 14
She siped on her tea with elegance yet she was feared. She dressed up like a pretty doll yet her sword swinged like lightening. Her eyes mesmerized...
38.7K 1K 54
It all started with her dying and some random ass system coming up to her. --- Counterattacking the female lead Yu Meng: Easy, done, everything is s...