Make Way! The World Hopper is...

By Harmonieca

[UNDER EDITING WHILE UPDATING] BOOK 1 This is a love story that started over a bet millions of years ago. A... More

ONLY YOU Prologue
ONLY YOU System
Arc 1.1 Shen Qi
Arc 1.2 Shen Qi
Arc 1.3 Shen Qi
Arc 1.4 Shen Qi
Arc 1.5 Shen Qi
Arc 1.6 Shen Qi
Arc 1.7 Shen Qi
Arc 1.8 Shen Qi
Arc 1.9 Shen Qi
Arc 1.10 Shen Qi
Arc 1.11 Shen Qi
Arc 1.12 Shen Qi
Arc 2.1 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.2 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.3 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.4 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.5 Raven the Phoenix
Author's Note!!!!
Arc 2.6 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.7 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.8 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.9 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.10 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.11 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 3.1 Lily Walker
Arc 3.2 Lily Walker
Arc 3.3 Lily Walker
Arc 3.4 Lily Walker
Arc3.5 Lily Walker
Author's Note
Arc 3.6 Lily Walker
Arc 3.7 Lily Walker
Author's Note
Author's Note
Arc 3.8 Lily Walker
Arc 3.9 Lily Walker
Arc 3.10 Lily Walker
Arc 3.11 Lily Walker
Arc 3.12 Lily Walker
Arc. 3.13 Lily Walker
Author's Note
Arc 3.14 Lily Walker
Arc 3.15 Lily Walker
Arc 4.1 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.2 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.3 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.4 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.5 Veronica Schwarzi
Author's Note
Arc 4.6 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.7 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.8 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.9 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.10 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.11 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.12 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 5.1 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.2 Ivy Neil
Arc. 5.3 Ivy Neil
Arc. 5.4 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.5 Ivy Neil
Arc5.6 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.7 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.8 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.9 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.10 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.11 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.12 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.13 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.14 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.16 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.17 Ivy Neil
Author's Note
Author's Note
Arc 5.18 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.19 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.20 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.21 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.22 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.23 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.24 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.25 Ivy Neil
Author's Note
Arc 6.1 Yu Sheng
Arc 6.2 Yu Sheng
Author's Note

Arc 5.15 Ivy Neil

1.9K 74 11
By Harmonieca

Chapter 5.15 Ivy Neil

The Demon King's emotion could be compared to the waves in the ocean, it was going up and down causing a turmoil deep within his heart. He looked at Ivy with deep emotions as he squeeze Ivy's hand tight within his hands.

"Thank you..........

"What are you thanking me for? I don't know what you're talking about." Ivy said feigning innocence, she knew what he was thanking her for but she decided to feign innocence not busting his balloon.

"Just thank you." The Demon King still smiled at Ivy despite Ivy feigning innocence.

###################################################################

"Is he the reason that brought you to the Fire Continent?" The Demon King asked Ivy, finally they had came back to their main topic.

"Well yes, he is the main reason why I am here." Ivy faintly smiled.

"But he's not here?" Ivy nodded. "How did you even connect your past lover in the Fire Continent anyway, is he perhaps a Demon in your past lives?" The Demon King asked intrigue.

"No, he is not." Ivy simply said.

"If he is not then why are you searching for him in the Fire Continent? Do you perhaps have a way of recognizing him that is why you are here?"

"I........" Ivy hesitated if she should answer or not, can she trust him? Well, it's not like she'll stay in that world for too long and also she was having a hard time with the red string of fate because it looks like it was malfunctioning a bit, he might be able to help her. "I do have a way."

"Oh. What is it?" The Demon King asked curious.

"It's a red string. In the past, when the two of us got married we tied both end of the strings in our ring finger so that even though when we reincarnated we will still find each other."

"Is the "red string" a magic tool?"

"You can say that." Ivy wryly smiled.

"Then, if you have the red string that connects the both of you together why can't you find him? Did it malfunction or something?"

"That is impossible, the red string is a God grade it could not possibly malfunction! Is what I want to say but it seems that it really malfunctioned because it did not lead me to the direction of my Husband and instead to somewhere unknown and if only you can see it now the string is hardly visible like it was about to disappear." Ivy said worried that the red string of fate might really disappear. "It was not like this when I was still outside the Fire Continent but ever since I entered the Fire Continent it was showing signs of disappearing."

"Then maybe it's in it's last straw or maybe the one you are looking for is not here." The Demon King's eyes flashed with a strange light before it disappeared quickly as it appeared.

"That is impossible but maybe possible but the red string never failed me before, it always leads me back to my Husband! It just..... at some point of the end it was not connected to anything, the red string had a visible space like it was supposed to be connected to someone but it's not showing who it was connected to!" Ivy was going crazy thinking about the red string being stupid at its job.

Seeing Ivy who was holding her head and hugging her knees, the Demon King sighed as complicated emotions gushed forth.

"Then maybe, instead of relying on that red string why don't you instead use your own heart and judgment to see the truth? You had been together with him for a long time already, it is impossible for your own heart to not recognize him even though he is already in front of you. Even if your mind forgets, your heart never does." The Demon King smiled kindly as he comforted Ivy, he pat her hair as he calmed her down.

">//////////<" Ivy suddenly flushed red as she could feel her heart skip a beat while looking at the Demon King's face, she turned her head to the other side and put both her hand on her madly blushing face.

The words that the Demon King said kept on repeating in her mind that made her blush even harder.

'Even if your mind forgets, your heart never does.'

"That is the case! Because it looks like I can't even trust my own heart anymore...." Ivy whispered silently that even made it hard for her to hear.

Ivy looked at the Demon King at the corner of her eyes as she thought deeply about what the Demon King said, he was right but its just that something seems wrong....

"Ivy, are you alright?" The Demon King asked noticing how quite Ivy was, he tap her shoulders snapping Ivy out of her deep thoughts.

"Ah! Sorry, I was thinking of something. Don't worry I'm fine, thank you for asking." Ivy smiled at him warmly.

"I'm glad your okay, I know that everything might be a mess to you now but maybe you'll find the answer to your questions soon enough just don't dwell too deeply on it."

"Hmm... thanks for the advice, uhm?" Ivy looked at the Demon King as a hint for him to say his name, they had been together for a while and had already talked heart to heart but until now Ivy never knew his name.

"Too rude of me, I never even got to tell you my name. My name is..." Just before he can tell Ivy his name a voice from right behind them suddenly appeared startling the both of them.

"It looks like you two are having a good time, brother."

Out of nowhere a husky voice that was full of indescribable anger suddenly said snapping Ivy out of of her fantasy, she quickly look behind her.

"Daimon!" Ivy said surprised.

"Little brother..." The Demon King said as he slowly stood up from beside Ivy, as he stood up Daimon was secretly glaring at him seeing how close he was sitting beside Ivy.

"Wait, you two are brothers?! Why did no one tell me?" Ivy said surprised, again.

Ivy also stood up and was coincidentally beside the Demon King, if one were to look at it negatively one would think Ivy is siding with the Demon King more than Daimon. Because of that, Daimon's glare became even harder.

"I flew here as fast as I can but I see I shouldn't have, I'm only bothering you two. Don't mind me, I'll see myself off." Daimon said as he turned back and transformed into his Dragon form.

"Daimon, wait!" Ivy yelled but Daimon had already took off before her voice could reach him.

"Let us leave him be for now, I'll take you back." The Demon King patted Ivy's shoulders as he also transformed back into his Dragon form.

"Your white scales looks really nice...." Ivy caressed the Demon Kings big nose that was right in front of her, his scales were so beautiful that Ivy could not help but reach out.

"THANK YOU, IVY." The Demon King purred at her touch that surprised Ivy, the Demon King really looked like a big cat when he purred like that.

"Eh, what is this?" Ivy touch the only black scale on the Demon King's face that was under his right eye. "This scale, why is this so different than the other scales? Why is it black? Huh? Are you alright? What's happening to you?"

The Demon King's white scales had a little tint of red as his eyes were misty, his wings that were tout straight on his back were flatten down the ground as he lay there on all four.

Ivy was really surprised when she saw this because the dignified Demon King suddenly became a boiled egg in the blink of an eye, she was very worried when she saw him in that state but she immediately recovered when she remembered this happening to Daimon too when she touch the white scale on his face.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm fine, just a little h-heat got through me." The Demon King stuttered as he tried to regain back his composure, his Dragon face still had that drunken flushed look.

"Are you sure?"

"Super sure." The Demon King quickly responded as he lowered his head. "Then shall we go, Ivy."

Ivy hop on the Demon King's back and sat on his back comfortably, she caressed the Demon King's scale as she tested its quality. The scales were really pretty as it shine like precious jades the longer she looks at it, she almost drool as she thought of various concoctions and treasures that she could make using the Dragons skin, blood, scales and etc. A Dragons worth could not be counted by a mere hand.

"IVY, HOLD ON TIGHT." The Dragon Demon King warned as he stretch his wings and took flight, their distance from the ground to the sky immediately increased as he flap his giant wings.

Ivy held the Dragon Demon King's Dragon neck when they took off as there is no other way she can hold on to him, she circled her hands in each side of his neck and then let go when she can no longer feel like she was falling.

The Dragon Demon King flew carefully in the air not wanting to scare Ivy or make her fall, he look at Ivy and saw that she was very happy as she watch the places they pass through in mid air.

Ivy's eyes sparkled as she look down at the sight below, the trees and everything below them look so small but beautiful. She did not had a good look of the scenery from above before when the Dragon Demon King carried her but now that she can properly look at it she had never imagined that there would be such a beautiful paradise on Fantasia, this is the second time that she saw such a beautiful paradise that brought joy in her heart.

"Wah! What's that place?" Ivy yelled as she pointed a lake down below, the lake was crystal clear and it was sparkling like diamonds catching her attention.

"THAT'S THE CRYSTAL LAKE, DO YOU WANT TO GO THERE?"

"Can I? Really? Then, let's go!" Ivy said excitedly as she stared holes at the Crystal Lake.

"VERY WELL THEN..." The Dragon Demon King slowly descended to the Crystal Lake until they had landed on the ground.

Ivy excitedly jumped down the Dragon Demon King's back as she admire the Crystal Lake's beauty.

"It's really beautiful...." Ivy admired.

"Your more beautiful..."

######################

Am I.... beautiful???  >////<
LOLOLOL!!!!
Happy update day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 87 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
50.1K 628 6
Clair's life is turned upside down when she signs what she thinks is a simple release form. What it turns out to be is binding contract that she and...
2K 102 19
"Stay away from me, don't talk to me except if it is about my son or about something very important. And lastly don't fall in love with me" he said "...
1.1K 194 20
Perhaps fate which bring about disaster for an innocent girl who yearns for love from one and only love of her life Jas Nadig. Whether she will get...