Faith (Islamic Fic)

Galing kay MarwaaMalik

"When two opposites are put together, will they repel or attract?" Iman Salah is a very religious girl with t... Higit pa

Faith
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author Note *Important*
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue

Chapter 34

1.8K 129 36
Galing kay MarwaaMalik

*Please vote cause double update*

     --------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Iman’s P.O.V~

  Monday sucks.

  Waking up at 5AM again at the beginning of the week after relaxing in the warmth of my bed for two days until 7AM was definitely my least favorite thing but it had to be done. Breakfast wasn’t going to prepare itself.

  Yawning, I stretched my arms up until I felt my body get rid of that rusty feeling it had after waking up. I quickly went to the bathroom to do my morning routine then did wodu’ and prayed fajr before wearing my jeans and a sweatshirt and going downstairs to start preparing breakfast.

  There were still some dirty dishes left from yesterday’s dinner which I started on after wrapping up everything for breakfast when they all wake up.

   At around 6:30AM I heard a door being closed upstairs then someone walk down. I expected it to be Ayman but I was wrong. It was Yasmin who was fully dressed as well.

  She was wearing tight black jeans, with black-blue denim shirt and creamy jacket on top with long brown boots. She looked so good today. It was obvious she was nervous and was trying to dress to impress.  She even had a little make-up on. It was so light, I think it’s called ‘natural look’ but it was definitely there.

  “Good morning, Yasmin.” I smiled putting boiling water in her cup then placing it in front of her.

  “Good morning, thank you.” She smiled taking a sip before waiting for it to cool down a little burning her tongue in the process.

  “Are you okay?” I asked worriedly as she did a little jump dance waving at her tongue trying to cool it down, I bet it was very hot.

  “Hot, hot.” She managed to say making me chuckle at her.

  “Here.” I gave her cucumber piece which was cold to eat it and take away the hotness of the tea a bit.

  “Thank you.” It came out muffled but I understood it.

  “No worries. Just relax, today will be fun. Promise.” I tried to cheer her up a little but all I got was a muffled short answer which I didn’t understand so I just smiled.

  “Good morning.” Ayman said smiling at both of us. When did he come down the stairs?

  “Morning” We both answered him back as Yasmin quickly got his cup and made him his morning tea just the way he liked it.

  “Here you go” She smiled giving him his cup.

  “Thank you.” He smiled taking it then looked at Yasmin but just for a second before he averted his gaze as a sigh escaped his mouth before he spoke again, “Are you nervous?” He focused on his sandwich not looking at her.

  “Yeah, very.” She chuckled nervously.

  “Don’t be. You’ll do great.” He said in a sweet voice but didn’t look at her, he just took a bit of his sandwich.

  “Thank you.” She smiled looking down as she put a loose strand of her behind her ear.

  A few minutes later, auntie Sana came down dressed and ready but I had no idea why.

  “Morning, Auntie.” Ayman Smiled politely and I mumbled a ‘morning’ to her as well.

  “Morning.” She smiled taking a seat, “Thank you darling.” She said when I gave her the tea cup I just made for her.

  There was a little silence as they all ate. It was weird because usually they always talked, especially Yasmin and Ayman.

  “Today is a big day Yasmina.”  Auntie Sana said nudging Jessy.

  “Yeah.” She mumbled looking at Ayman who was reading his morning paper.

  “Just relax and be yourself. I bet everyone there is going to love you.” Auntie said pinching her cheeks but she didn’t reply.

  “Well, I need to go to work. I hope you have a good day, Yasmin.” Ayman said folding the newspaper he was reading and placing it on the kitchen island as he got up.

  “Thanks.” Yasmin mumbled looking at him as if expecting something of him.

  “Al Salamu Alykum.” Ayman said walking to the door as he was leaving.

  The second the door closed after Ayman left, Yasmin sighed deeply looking at herself, “What’s wrong?” I asked her.

  “Should I go change?” She asked worriedly looking down at her clothes.

  “Why? You look great.” I reassured her.

  She shrugged as Auntie patted her hair, “You look gorgeous sweetie.”

  “Ayman doesn’t think I do.” She sighed.

  Creasing my eyebrows together, I looked at Yasmin with a confused expression. Why did she care what Ayman thought?

  “Why would you say that?” Auntie asked worriedly but Yasmin just shrugged again.

  She seemed to be effected by Ayman’s opinion way too much even though I didn’t catch on what happened that would have made her think he didn’t like what she wore but I decided to deny her doubts anyway, “Ayman never comments on clothes. I bet he didn’t even notice your nice outfit. You know how men are.”

  “Yeah, you look absolutely amazing, trust me. Plus, it’s already 7:15AM. We need to get going.” Auntie said as she noticed the time.

  “Okay.” Yasmin bit her lip before standing up and getting her purse.

  After I locked the house, I drove Yasmin to her university as Auntie reassured her that she was going to have a great day if she just relaxed and was herself. Yasmin was still pretty nervous but she composed herself as soon as she got out of the car and walked confidently inside, or at least she looked confident which was good.

  “I was wondering if we could go to that little shop in front of the library. I want to buy some stuff for the rest of the family back home.” Auntie Sana said as I started to drive off back home.

  “Of course Auntie.” I replied politely taking the turn to the place she wanted to go to.

  It was a little handmade stuff shop. Everything was there form accessories to mug and frames. I wonder why I never noticed it before. It’s actually a really nice place.

  We ended up spending about an hour there as Auntie bought so many things for some of her nieces, sisters and sister’s in law back home. I never knew we had such a big family back home. It seem strange that I even had that many relatives. It had always been just me, the boys and Uncle Adam. Even Auntie Lea only met Uncle Adam Three years ago.

  “That place is wonderful. I was worried I won’t buy any gifts for the little nieces back home.” Auntie Chuckled after she paid.

  “I’m glad you got them those nice stuff. I hope they like it.” I smiled carrying the bags back to the car.

  “I’m sure they would. They love my taste in accessories,” She said confidently as we walked to the car but she suddenly stopped in her place holding my arm stopping me as well, “Is that Mazen?”   

  Looking at the place Auntie was pointing at, I saw Mazen and Holly sitting in the library through the window shop, “Yeah, it is.” I mumbled without that much attention to the subject.

  “I thought he didn’t work shifts in the library,” I shrugged as a way of answering her, “Let’s go say hey.” She dragged me still holding my arm before I even got the chance to respond to her.

  “Mazen!” Auntie Said way too excitedly as entered the library and I was left to deal with the door that was about to hit me in the face.

  “Wh..” Mazen snapped his head from his phone screen looking at the door, “Khala!” He stood up mimicking her excitement.

 “كيفك؟” She said in Arabic but her accent was strange and even the word wasn’t familiar to me, so I just went to say hey to Holly instead. *How are you?*

  “Hey Holly.” I hugged her after putting the bags I was holding on the floor.

  “منيح. و انت؟” I heard Mazen reply.

  “Good. How are you?” Holly answered.

  “Great. How was your weekend?” I asked politely as I tried not to pay attention to the other conversation, mostly because I didn’t understand what they were saying.

  “Amazing, actually. Remember when I told you about the amazing date I went on but the guy was a jerk and didn’t even call me after we kissed or anything, well, turns out his phone is broken and he is still trying to get it fixed. He used a friend’s phone just to KIK me and apologize. He even sent me the cutest ‘I’m sorry’ selfie ever.” She blabbered on and on.

  The subject wasn’t one of my interest nor was it any of my business to be honest but that never stopped Holly from talk so I just smiled politely as I listened to her talk about her sweet boyfriend.

  “..Then he promised to take me out next Wednesday after my shift to make it up to me.” That was the last thing I caught from her conversation but I didn’t know how to answer to that as politely as possible without sounding somewhat rude.

  Nothing against Holly or her new boyfriend. He seemed very sweet and caring indeed but I just felt a bit bad hearing her talk about a relationship which I considered haram. I believed that a boy and girls relationship should be nothing more than the formalities.

  “Holly, are you free tomorrow?” My auntie asked as Mazen and she came to join us.

  “Yeah, why?” Holly asked.

  “I was just telling Mazen to come to my goodbye meal in my brother’s house and I thought you should come too. I would miss you when I go back home.” My auntie said with a smile making me look at her confusedly. Why was she inviting them to Uncle Adam’s house? It was a family thing. Plus she only met them twice.

  “Oh that would be lovely. I would miss you too.” Holly squeaked.

  “Great, we’ll see you both tomorrow then.” Auntie smiled, “Let’s go Iman? We have to go home before Yasmina get back.” She said to me picking up a bag of the group of bags on the floor.

  “I’ll take those.” Mazen said quickly picking up the bags on the floor and even taking the one in my auntie’s hand.

  “It’s okay. I got it, really.” I said with a polite smile extending my hand for him to give me the bags.

  “It’s alright. I’m taking a break anyway. Plus, I can’t let my Khala carry anything while I’m here.”  Mazen flashed us his dazzling smile.

   “That’s so sweet of you, Mazen. The car is just outside.” Auntie gave him the bag she was holding.

  We said goodbye to Holly and walked out as Mazen was holding the door open for us then walked behind us to the car, “Here you go.” He said putting the bags in the trunk.

  “Thank you, Mazen.” I said sweetly.

  “You are welcome, Iman.” He smiled gazing at me with his smile making me feel a bit un-easy as he stared for a second too long and I had to avert my eyes first.

  “We will see you tomorrow at Adam’s Mazen. Don’t forget.” Auntie said from inside the car.

  “In sha’ Allah, Khala.” He replied to her opening my door for me to get in.

  Once I got in, I waited for him to go inside again but he didn’t so I just buckled up and started the car, “Drive safely, Iman.” He waved at me as I waved back as I drove off.

  I can’t actually believe what just happened. Did Auntie Sana really just invite both Mazen and Holly to our family dinner tomorrow? They aren’t family nor are they even family friends. And it’s not even her house.

  God, tomorrow was going to be one awkward dinner.

    ****

A/N

Hey guys, missed me? *Smirks*

I’m trying to make it up to all of you for my long A.M.A period during the exams with double update.

So, do you like?

What are your thoughts so far?

   Please Vote and comment. I was so happy with your votes and comments yesterday they made me want to update fast. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

386K 26.9K 63
Genre: Romance, Suspence, and Spritiual ranking#1 IN MODEL She is his boss and He is her PS. She is a model and He is Worker. She is B...
426K 11.5K 58
Being a single mother is not easy. Especially when you start at the age of 18. Every guy would run away the minute they find out she has a daughter...
2.3M 133K 53
[My stories do NOT represent Islam, they represent most Muslims nowadays] ~~~~ "So I can't be this close to you?" Brody softly asked, pretending he d...
53.8K 4K 57
[𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 #3 𝙤𝙛 𝘽𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨] 𖣔 It's not the future, I'm afraid of. It's the fear of the past repeating itself that haunts...