Faith (Islamic Fic)

By MarwaaMalik

"When two opposites are put together, will they repel or attract?" Iman Salah is a very religious girl with t... More

Faith
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author Note *Important*
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue

Chapter 33

1.8K 124 30
By MarwaaMalik

*Un edited cuz i'm just happy i found time to write again... sorry*

~Zayn’s P.O.V~

                Yesterday went so freaking well, I still can’t believe it. I didn’t mess it up. She even defended me when that hulk like block was being an arse to me. Well, defending is a bit of an exaggeration but still she was a little defensive when she spoke to him.

                One point Zayn, Zero bulked up block.

                Even though I had a feeling like she didn’t want me there at the beginning. The look she gave me when she noticed me there made my heart sink. It was like she didn’t want me there. Like she wanted me to leave. Even when I went to talk to her, she was nervous and I believe she even tried to get rid of me. I bet it was because of the block.

                But the second I mentioned ‘Looking for Alaska’ though, her whole posture changed. She seemed shocked that I was reading that book. Well, I’m not but it’s her favorite book so I had to mention it. She was so impressed when I told her I was reading it.

                Two points Zayn.

                Damn now I have to actually read it in case she asked me anything. At least I have a week to do that. A week without seeing her, that’s too long.

                Oh, god. I sound so whipped. What had she done to me?

                “We are here Zayn.” Preston said, snapping me out of my thoughts. I forgot he was in the car with me.

                “Thanks, man.” I said getting out leaving him to park the car while I joined the crew back stage.

                “Zayn is finally here! Welcome your majesty.” Caroline shouted jokingly when I entered the dressing room.

                “No need for the formalities. Just call me your highness.” I teased her.

                “In your dreams little boy.” She rolled her eyes in amusement, “Good thing you are dressed on point today. Lou, you start on his hair. I don’t need to do anything. But quickly, the interview starts in less than ten minutes.”

                “Don’t I always look on point?” I smirked wiggling my brows at her then She turned around to walk away as I heard her a mumble a ‘oh god’ making me chuckle.

                 “Someone is in a good mood today.” Lou smiled at me as she started to put some kind of hair product in her hand.

                “I’m always in a good mood.” I said with too much confidence.

                “Not this early in the morning, mate.” Harry chuckled.

                “I just had a good night sleep I guess.” I shrugged smilingly remembering yesterday as I pulled my phone out of my pocket and opened twitter.

                “You ditched us yesterday to sleep? I thought you had a secret bird.” Niall said in mixture of shock and confusion.

                “Nah-,” I mumbled but was cut off by Louis.

                “He obviously does. Look at his stupid grin.” Louis said pointing at my face making my look up from my screen and furrow my brows at him but my smile was still evident on my face.

                “He is even on twitter. Man, you are defiantly in a good mood and it’s not because we are going on the morning show.” Liam said with a smirk.

                “Yeah, mate. Just tell us.” Harry nagged.

                “Is she hot?” Niall smirked. They were all ganging up on me like I was lying. I really wasn’t.

                “There is no one guys.” I defended feeling a bit cornered by them.

                “Oh, c’mon Malik don’t be like that.” Louis nudged me a little too hard making me almost fall back.

                “Guys! Five minutes. That’s all I’m asking for so I can finish his hair.” Lou protested.

                They all back away giving me looks meaning this investigation was far from over.

****

~Iman’s P.O.V~

                The house was filled with loud laughter for the first time in…ever. We were one of those families who did everything so quietly but today was different.

Uncle Adam and Aunt Lea came over today to spend the day with us since today was Uncle Adam’s day off. I watched my family from the kitchen talking and laughing as I prepared some juice and tea before I put all glasses on a tray before I had to join them again.

                “..That night we ran all the way from our school to our house which was a good three miles but the man didn’t even seemed fazed about the distance. He caught us right in front of our house.” Uncle Adam was telling a story and everyone was laughing so hard. Even Auntie Sana was holding her side as her eyes were tearing up from laughter.

                “That was the first time, my dad yelled at me and Ali in front of anyone but I think if he hadn’t done that, the man would have literally beaten us up in the street.” Uncle Adam chuckled.

                Their laughter was like music to my ears. I loved seeing my family happy and laughing like that but the topic made my heart sink a little bit. I know my uncle was telling a funny story but it was one he shared with my father.

                It’s been years but I still feel heavy hearted whenever he was even mentioned.

                Pulling a forced smile on my face, I gave everyone the drink the asked me to get them and was about to sit next to Jessy, “Baby girl come sit here.” Uncle Adam patted the seat next to him on the couch.

                Uncle Adam wrapped his arms around my shoulders once I sat comfortably against his chest. I loved it when he held me in his arms like that.

                “Oh, god. You two were always up to no good back in the days, Adam.” Auntie Sana chuckled wiping a tear that escaped her eyes from how hard she was laughing.

                “He was still a little trouble maker when I met him.” Auntie Lea teased Uncle Adam

                “Adam is one of those people who will always be a trouble maker.” Auntie Sana smirked at her little brother.

                “I’m too old now Sana. Those were the good old days.” Uncle Adam chuckled lightly.

                “Shut up kid. If you are old then I’m ancient and I’m still as young as ever.” We all burst out laughing at the way Auntie Sana Yelled at Uncle Adam like that when he mentioned being old.

                “Of course you are Sana.” Uncle Adam put his hand up in surrender.

                “Yes, I am. Ask the girls about how I was keeping up with the latest book trends in the discussion.” Auntie Sana said confidently as both Yasmin and I exchanged knowing looks. Auntie Sana was clueless the other day but I think she just enjoyed being there.

                “What discussion?” Uncle Adam asked curiously.

                “We had our first book club discussion the other day in the library, Uncle.” I said smilingly with a little pride. I was indeed happy that my work had come out so good.

                “Oh that’s wonderful. That was your project, right?” I nodded enthusiastically, “How did it go?”

                “It was amazing. The turnout was really good and Iman was wonderful.” Jessy said giving me a smile.

                “That’s great. Congrats baby girl.” He kissed my head.

                “Thank you.” I smiled biting my lip.

                “That place was amazing, Adam. And the owner, Mazen. You have to meet him. He is such a sweet kid. I feel good knowing that Iman works with a well raised Muslim man like him.” Auntie Sana praised Mazen to no end yet again. As if all her talk about him yesterday on our family dinner wasn’t enough.

                Mazen was a great guy indeed. But I was beginning to get tired of the overly praise he got from my aunty while all I could think of was how bad he was with Zayn. He seemed to be very nice with everyone else, but it’s like he is a different man with Zayn.

                “Yeah, I met him. He is a decent man. Very well-mannered indeed.” Uncle Adam agreed.

                I almost forgot that Uncle Adam was the one who told me about that job. Come to think about it, I never asked him how he knew about that job.

                “It’s getting late Adam. Jasmin have her first day of school tomorrow. I think we should give her time to prepare and sleep.” Auntie Lea said.

                “Yes, you are right. We should be going now.” Uncle Adam agreed getting up from his seat then helping Auntie Lea up as well.

                “You are going already? Stay for a bit longer. Jessy isn’t going to sleep now anyway.” Auntie Sana said taking me by surprise.

                She acted like she was the host not me which of course I didn’t mind as all we wanted was for her to feel like this was her house but I just thought it was a strange thing that she offered them to stay when she was just a guest herself.

                “No, the girl needs rest. I bet you are nervous.” Uncle Adam said after saying bye to Youssef and kissing me goodbye.

                “Yes, but that’s why I wouldn’t get any rest even if I tried to sleep.” Jessy smiled.

                “Don’t worry, it will be a nice experience. Just try to relax to get some sleep.” Auntie Lea advised then both, Uncle Adam and her, said their goodbyes.

                “Are you sure you can’t stay a little longer.” Auntie Sana said when they were getting their coats and putting them on.

                “Yes, Sana. We will be seeing you all in our house for the goodbye feast on Monday, In sha’ allah.” Uncle Adam said kissing Auntie Sana’s cheek.

                “Okay, drive safely.” She yelled when they went to their car.

                “Alright then, I think Yasmina and I will head to bed now. Tomorrow is a big day.” Auntie Sana said after she saw Uncle Adam drive off.

                “I’m not even tired.” Jessy whined like a child.

                “You heard what Adam said. You need rest.” Auntie Sana scolded her.

                “I think we all should go to bed. Tomorrow is a work day.” Ayman said.

                “Fine then, at least I won’t get up early alone.” Jessy sighed looking at Ayman with a smile.

                Ayman smiled at her sweetly which was a bit weird. It wasn’t his polite smile, this was different. He was genuinely smiling as he looked at Yasmin’s little pout.

                This was definitely a little strange.

   ***

A/N

Guess who is back, back again!!

Lol. Hello girls :) As you all know from my previous A/N I had my midterms last week so there was no updates but I FINISHED Woohooo!!

The exams were horrible but whatever, they are done! I’ll try to update more now but I have uni tomorrow again and all so idk when will that be…. Hopefully in a matter of 2 or 3 days tho.

Please don’t forget to vote and comment cuz I missed you all :* 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 481 24
"You tried to target my siblings and I did what my heart said." I said looking in her eyes and she rolled her eyes. "Your that stupid heart didn't l...
387K 26.9K 63
Genre: Romance, Suspence, and Spritiual ranking#1 IN MODEL She is his boss and He is her PS. She is a model and He is Worker. She is B...
219K 10.8K 71
COMPLETED Zayn (18) and Harry (17) are stepbrothers for about a year now. While Zayn hates Harry and doesn't care about him, Harry starts developing...
426K 11.5K 58
Being a single mother is not easy. Especially when you start at the age of 18. Every guy would run away the minute they find out she has a daughter...