Make Way! The World Hopper is...

By Harmonieca

[UNDER EDITING WHILE UPDATING] BOOK 1 This is a love story that started over a bet millions of years ago. A... More

ONLY YOU Prologue
ONLY YOU System
Arc 1.1 Shen Qi
Arc 1.2 Shen Qi
Arc 1.3 Shen Qi
Arc 1.4 Shen Qi
Arc 1.5 Shen Qi
Arc 1.6 Shen Qi
Arc 1.7 Shen Qi
Arc 1.8 Shen Qi
Arc 1.9 Shen Qi
Arc 1.10 Shen Qi
Arc 1.11 Shen Qi
Arc 1.12 Shen Qi
Arc 2.1 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.2 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.3 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.4 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.5 Raven the Phoenix
Author's Note!!!!
Arc 2.6 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.7 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.8 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.9 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.10 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.11 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 3.1 Lily Walker
Arc 3.2 Lily Walker
Arc 3.3 Lily Walker
Arc 3.4 Lily Walker
Arc3.5 Lily Walker
Author's Note
Arc 3.6 Lily Walker
Arc 3.7 Lily Walker
Author's Note
Author's Note
Arc 3.8 Lily Walker
Arc 3.9 Lily Walker
Arc 3.10 Lily Walker
Arc 3.11 Lily Walker
Arc 3.12 Lily Walker
Arc. 3.13 Lily Walker
Author's Note
Arc 3.14 Lily Walker
Arc 3.15 Lily Walker
Arc 4.1 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.2 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.3 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.4 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.5 Veronica Schwarzi
Author's Note
Arc 4.6 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.7 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.8 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.9 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.10 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.11 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.12 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 5.1 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.2 Ivy Neil
Arc. 5.3 Ivy Neil
Arc. 5.4 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.5 Ivy Neil
Arc5.6 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.7 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.8 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.10 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.11 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.12 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.13 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.14 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.15 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.16 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.17 Ivy Neil
Author's Note
Author's Note
Arc 5.18 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.19 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.20 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.21 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.22 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.23 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.24 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.25 Ivy Neil
Author's Note
Arc 6.1 Yu Sheng
Arc 6.2 Yu Sheng
Author's Note

Arc 5.9 Ivy Neil

2.6K 75 5
By Harmonieca

Chapter 5.9 Ivy Neil

"Who do you think attacked us, Mistress? I did not even notice how that d*mn thing put us all into a deep sleep." Buck cursed as he tried to see beyond the red fog.

"It must be a Magical Beast or something."Ivy replied as she made her way through the red fog, the red fog parted as Ivy continued to advance forward. The red fog was nothing faced with her otherworldly treasures/artifacts.

"Magical Beast? How powerful could it be to even put me into sleep." Daimon grimaced as he thought of what had happened earlier, a "little thing" just attacked him and he did not even notice it. He was f*cking toyed with and he even gladly played along with it, thinking about the dream that he had gave a bitter after taste in his mouth.

"That might be the case or we may have been just careless earlier but now that we know about it, we won't fall to its petty trick twice."

Half an hour passed, Ivy and her group already covered half the distance out of the red fog base on Ivy's intuition when suddenly an earthquake shook the ground that they were standing on.

"What's happening?" Buck yelled in fear as he fell to his butt same with his fellow Lizards..

Ivy and Daimon on the other hand stood their ground as they tried to locate the source of the earthquake, unlike Buck and his subordinates, Ivy and Daimon are not that dumb to think that the earthquake is just some ordinary earthquake.

"Behind you!" Ivy yelled as she pushed Daimon to the side as a whip as thick as a grown man's thigh whip the spot where Daimon was moments ago, a crater as big as a swimming pool appeared on the ground.

"Ivy!" Daimon hugged Ivy tightly as he roll to the left side avoiding a critical hit from the same whip that tried to attack him just a moment ago, Ivy's eyes widened as she saw fresh blood soaked Daimons left shoulders.

She did not expect just how sly the "whip" is and even prepared an attack beforehand that injured Daimon, the whip prepared two small whips on each side so when they avoided the big whip then it can sneak an attack during the confusion and it successfully succeeded on its sneak attack.

On closer inspection, the "whips" was truly just a thick root that was coming out of the ground as it attack them. Beyond the red fog there are even more roots as it sway in the air from left to right as it awaited its turn to attack.

"Daimon, are you alright?" Ivy felt guilty as she look at the gaping hole in Daimons left shoulder, she could not help but think that it should have been her that was injured but Daimon saved her.

When the root decided to strike her, she saw it in just the right corner of her eyes but she was too late to avoid it and she was even in Daimon's embrace so it even made it harder to evade it but when she was already ready to accept the attack Daimon who also saw the root intercept the attack being injured in the process.

"I'm alright, you don't need to worry. Dragons have high regeneration rate....... most of all I'm the Last Dragon, wounds like this are nothing to me." Daimon faintly smiled but his smile was as stiff as board, clearly he had never exercised his face muscle before, in short he was an abnormal person or a straight face person who never sold a smile before.

Ivy does not know whether to be happy or not that she was being given special treatment by Daimon, Ivy could see how the wound on his shoulder slowly heal before the hole was no longer there anymore.

*Ehem!*

"If you have time to look at each other can you please help us get out of this situation first. Mistres, we are going to turn into a hive if you don't do something now!" Buck was sweating profusely as he tear the roots that was trying to stab them and turn them into a hive, he can see that they are busy with their "lovelife" and all but can't they at least choose a time when their lives are not in danger!

What Buck said brought the two to the present and to their current situation, Ivy pushed Daimon aside as she stood up and wave her sword in the air cutting a few roots that was trying to attack them.

"Daimon, on what extent could you use your power now?" Ivy seriously asked Daimon not even looking back at him as she was busy taking down a bunch of roots.

"50/50 I guess? I'm still far from recovering my full power, if only I was not imprisoned by that d*amn human for almost a thousand years!" Daimon was furious as he thought back at the time when he was imprisoned by the d*mnable thing, he flick the root coming his way as it was easily sent a hundred meters away from them.

"Since your oh so great and all I guess that even with just half of your power you could burn all this "thing", right? Then why don't you be useful now and burn this entire thing off!" Ivy grinned as she severed another root and looked at Daimon who also looked at her in return, their eyes clashing as spark flew in the air.

"Your wish is my command." Daimon jump up a few meters from the ground as he overlook the source of the roots that was attacking Ivy and her group, he generated a black fire as big as a basket ball and throw it to the source of the roots.

The black flame burned intensely as it burned all the things that the flame touch. The black flame was called the Death Flame because it burns whatever it touches into ashes until nothing of it remains. The Death Flame could even burn fire itself.

The roots wriggled like worms being burned in fire as it tries to put the fire out but instead of putting the fire out the fire spread even more burning all the roots that the fire touches.

"Grooooooowwwwwwwwwwwllllll!!" A deafening growl resounded aloud as an earthquake appeared again shaking the ground furiously, the ground seemed to be dancing as it shook.

"What is happening?!" Ivy said alarmed as she jumped in the air also just right beside Daimon, she looked around the red fog as she tried to find the source of the earthquake.

She gasped in surprise when she saw a giant red hat that looked like it was writhing in pain.

"What is that thing? It's huge."

"Devil Mushroom." Daimon said. "As I thought, this is the only Demonic Plant that could catch someone unprepared when it strike. I had seen one of these before also and that one time was a nightmare........"

"Devil Mushroom? A Devil Mushroom induces hallucination to anyone who breathes in the red fog that it produces, in reality the fog was its pores that induces the hallucination. The fog is red because of the red pores that the mushroom is giving off as it tried to trap its prey unknowingly, not knowing that they had already inhaled the pores in their system the victim would continue to think that they were still awake even though they were already asleep. And this is the time when the Devil Mushroom consumes its prey, when the prey is asleep." Ivy couldn't help but to sigh in relief knowing that she just avoided being the Devil Mushrooms next meal.

"Just as you had said, Devil Mushrooms are a dangerous bunch of Demonic plants and killing it now would save millions of lives." A glint flashed by Daimon's eyes as he look at the Devil Mushroom writhing in pain as it was slowly burned by his Death Flame but he knew that his flame is not enough because Devil Mushrooms have high resistance towards flames and most of all his Death Flame.

'Daimon.......' Ivy could not help but look Daimon over, she thought that he might be possessed. 'The Last Dragon, a creature that was worst than a monster. A murderer that kill on cold blood, he show no mercy as he creates a carpet of blood all over Fantasia and had already step on millions of corpses. How can he be talking of innocent lives now? There must be a back-story.'

As if on que, the Death Flame vanished like air before it could completely burn off the Devil Mushroom. The roots were burned to ashes but its body was still fine as its pores rise up, angry for being burned alive.

"Oh no, the Devil Mushroom is going to bury itself again! We must not let it escape or else it will harm millions of innocent lives! My Death Flame is of no use to this monster because this monster is death itself, how can my Death Flame kill Death?" Daimon's eyes were bloodshot as he stared holes at the Devil Mushroom but all he can do is look and could not kill it.

"If your Death Flame could not even burn it claiming that the Devil Mushroom is Death itself I guess I don't have a choice then......." Ivy smirked as she pointed her sword towards the Devil Mushroom. "Let's see if it had the ability to face off with my YinYang sword, a sword that can even slay the Heavens!"

"Where are you going?!" Daimon yelled surprised.

"Where to? I'm going to fulfill your wish, I am not letting that Devil Mushroom run away. You said it yourself, you don't want it harming innocent people!" Ivy leaped up after she declared her words to Daimon who was frozen on his spot seeing how confident Ivy is on defeating the Devil Mushroom.

"Ivy, you never failed to surprise me." Daimon followed Ivy with his eyes as she made her way to the Demonic Mushroom. "I believe you...just as I always did."

#################################################################

"Your that strong, eh? Let's see how you fare with my YinYang sword, I never tried using this sword to anyone strong before not like there was anyone strong in the past worlds that I have transmigrated on...... well except my Hubby and some others but they are out of the question. Even the FL who was my enemy at almost all the worlds that I had transmigrated never had a taste of my sword, the feeling of being pampered is real." Ivy blabbered as she made her way through the Devil Mushroom.

"Grooooowwwwllllll!" The Devil Mushroom let out a loud growl as it saw Ivy approach it, seeing that the others and the one who had injured it so far away from it the Devil Mushroom decided to turn its attention on Ivy who had willingly served herself right in front of it.

"I heard from Daimon that your kind is super strong so I would like to see just how strong you are, well I bet that your kind are only all up to dirty tricks and nothing more as I see that you had immediately sent us into the dreamland the very first time we met. Just what would you expect from a coward?" Ivy grinned that made the Devil Mushroom even angrier as if it could understand her words.

"Grooowwll!" The Devil Mushroom send a barrage of attack using its remaining roots that were not burned by the Death Flame, even though the Death Flame was capable of burning its root it could never burn the body of the Devil Mushroom at all no matter how one try.

"Let's see if you can still growl like that after I'm finish with you!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246 26 14
She siped on her tea with elegance yet she was feared. She dressed up like a pretty doll yet her sword swinged like lightening. Her eyes mesmerized...
385K 11.6K 66
Adria Campbell had everything in her life. Her family pampered her. She really had everything that she wanted except a BOYFRIEND.There were many prop...
7.7M 191K 51
"What if the right person is also your Mr. So Wrong?" *** Her lips touched and teased and coaxed him and he felt her touch in every cell and every bo...
74.5K 2K 88
🏅#1 badassfemalelead (oct 2023) 🏅 #5 seductive (nov 2023) #1 seductive (nov 2023) 🏅#262 teenwolf (nov 2023) 🏅 #1 greenflag (nov 2023) 🏅#1...