Rise | Transformers Prime fan...

By agirlinsomefandoms

"Don't be surprised, I will still rise!" - Before Agent Fowler, Jack, Miko, and Raf met the Autobots and saw... More

Playlist
Character Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Note
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Authors Note
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Authors Note
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Authors Note
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
OC and Character Pics
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Epilogue
Authors Note
Authors Note

Chapter 63

1.3K 41 7
By agirlinsomefandoms

"Amalgamous, you must be more careful, another fall could push your tanks into one of your human organs, then it would—"

"Ratchet, I'm fine. I've handled a lot worse." Amal said, huffing and crossing her arms from her bed. Ratchet sighed heavily as he recorded her vital signs. "Do you give Knockout this much trouble?" Ratchet mumbled. "Yup. All the time. No offense, but I hate doctor stuff."

"I'm sure there's a story behind everything." The Autobot medic mumbled before looking up at Amal, who was staring off at the other side of the room with a hard look on her face.

"Amal?"

The blonde haired girl looked at the medic and met the softened expression on his face. He placed his clipboard down.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

Amal sighed, twiddling her thumbs in her lap. "Do you really wanna know?" Ratchet gave a gentle smile. "Amal, most beings do not know I used to be a—what's the human term? Therapist! I used to be a sort of therapist back in cybertron, you would not believe the things I heard." Amal perked up.

"Really?" The medic nodded. "Back when the war was raging, many bots returning from battle could barely handle what they saw. I had done a bit of it before the war, but I soon turned to life saving just before the war. So while I patched up those who needed it, I allowed them to pour their sparks out to me and aid them not only physically, but mentally."

Ratchet sighed. "Some of them, it saved them to talk about it, since they would return to me after that. But some...couldn't be saved. They went practically insane, and had to be discharged." Ratchet then looked at her. "And while I know that wouldn't be the case with you, Amalgamous, it is still unhealthy to keep in the emotions that bug you the most. So please, open your spark."

Amal hesitated. When she had first been revealed, it seemed to was number one on Ratchet's shit list with the glares she received. And now, he was offering her health. She was unsure to trust him, in fear of him using it against her in the future if they were to part ways.

"I won't tell anyone, Amal. Not even Megatron." Ratchet told her. Amal blinked before swallowing and opening her mouth.

"It's cause of the accident."

"Pardon?"

"I don't like medical stuff, because of the accident. Or well, after the accident." Amal started and Ratchet nodded. "I was out for a mouth after it happened, and when I woke up, I left the room once before I was forced onto bed rest for over a month." Amal fiddled with her bed sheets.

"I, uh, didn't like it much. Mostly cause it was boring, but also because it reminded me that I was changed now. That I wasn't really human anymore, that my life was changed now and I had to adapt." Amal suddenly smiled a bit. "I didn't realize my own strength for awhile until I finally picked up a metal container and crushed it. That was awesome."

Ratchet chuckled slightly alongside her. "Despite having the best medics I could ask for, I guess I just hate it cause of the memories it reminds me of. Though I joke about it a lot now, it's still painful to think about. That I could've just died, or been in a life long coma, or just a vegetable—!" Ratchet cocked an eyebrow.

"Sorry, my dark humor popped out." Amal mumbled while running her fingers through her hair. "Well, if it reminds you so much of the repressed memories, why don't you try something to make you happy to occupy you? Distractions are the cure for gaining the trust of an unsettling situation." Amal shrugged.

"Well, usually Megs or Screams is nearby, so they're usually my distraction, but Fowler needed them for some weird reason with Optimus so I'm just kind of stuck here." Amal said with a shrug. Ratchet pushed his glasses up as he thought for a moment.

"What is a hobby you enjoy doing?"

Amal thought. "I like reading. I like to draw, and color—Oh! My favorite thing is playing video games! I loveeeee the Halo series." Ratchet had heard of it because of Raf and Jack explaining it to him awhile back. His only thought of the game was that he had never recalled the Halo rings ever being a danger when he last visited them.

Ratchet nodded before his monitor went off and he looked at it. "It seems Fowler needs me." He mumbled with a grumpy look on his face. He looked back at Amal. "Thank you for sharing with me, Amalgamous." Amal smiled as he turned and started to walk away.

"No Ratchet. Thank you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 2.5K 44
The third installment of the Transformers Prime Series. Amanda Beckett knew her place. She was a leader, a friend, and a beacon for hope. Jack Darby...
2.6K 132 8
I write this little message to relate an...interesting event fallen upon our writer, Enigma or Anna. I, Alpha Trion, shall be your little guide to th...
4.2K 124 24
{Rated 'Mature' for violence, talk of human {and robot} experimentation, language, and other dark themes but sparkling cuteness will ensure.} Fifteen...
101K 3.9K 54
Hiding amongst the mountain peaks, (Y/N) (L/N) knew she would be found at some point. Whether it would be by the Autobots, Decepticons or her past, s...