Make Way! The World Hopper is...

By Harmonieca

[UNDER EDITING WHILE UPDATING] BOOK 1 This is a love story that started over a bet millions of years ago. A... More

ONLY YOU Prologue
ONLY YOU System
Arc 1.1 Shen Qi
Arc 1.2 Shen Qi
Arc 1.3 Shen Qi
Arc 1.4 Shen Qi
Arc 1.5 Shen Qi
Arc 1.6 Shen Qi
Arc 1.7 Shen Qi
Arc 1.8 Shen Qi
Arc 1.9 Shen Qi
Arc 1.10 Shen Qi
Arc 1.11 Shen Qi
Arc 1.12 Shen Qi
Arc 2.1 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.2 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.3 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.4 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.5 Raven the Phoenix
Author's Note!!!!
Arc 2.6 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.7 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.8 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.9 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.10 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.11 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 3.1 Lily Walker
Arc 3.2 Lily Walker
Arc 3.3 Lily Walker
Arc 3.4 Lily Walker
Arc3.5 Lily Walker
Author's Note
Arc 3.6 Lily Walker
Arc 3.7 Lily Walker
Author's Note
Author's Note
Arc 3.8 Lily Walker
Arc 3.9 Lily Walker
Arc 3.10 Lily Walker
Arc 3.11 Lily Walker
Arc 3.12 Lily Walker
Arc. 3.13 Lily Walker
Author's Note
Arc 3.14 Lily Walker
Arc 3.15 Lily Walker
Arc 4.1 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.2 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.3 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.4 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.5 Veronica Schwarzi
Author's Note
Arc 4.6 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.7 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.8 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.9 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.10 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.11 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 5.1 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.2 Ivy Neil
Arc. 5.3 Ivy Neil
Arc. 5.4 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.5 Ivy Neil
Arc5.6 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.7 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.8 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.9 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.10 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.11 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.12 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.13 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.14 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.15 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.16 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.17 Ivy Neil
Author's Note
Author's Note
Arc 5.18 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.19 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.20 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.21 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.22 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.23 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.24 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.25 Ivy Neil
Author's Note
Arc 6.1 Yu Sheng
Arc 6.2 Yu Sheng
Author's Note

Arc 4.12 Veronica Schwarzi

4.1K 122 30
By Harmonieca

Chapter 4.12 Veronica Schwarzi

Yang, faced off with his fellow Mutant and fellow Zombie King. In terms of power both of them seemed to be equal, the Kraken in front of him seemed to have the strength of a thousand man. His body was as hard as rocks and his speed as agile as fish on the water. Yang seemed to be having a hard time facing off this monster.

"Yang, I'm coming!" Veronica yelled as she jumped from the Kraken's enormous hands.

"Mama!" Yang was surprised when he saw Veronica that put him off guard , the Kraken finally having a chance on landing a strike on him.

"Yang!!" Veronica flew with her fastest speed and caught Yang who was thrown away like a bag of flesh.

"Mama, what are you doing here?"

"I came to help you, of course." Veronica smiled as she put Yang down on the ground. "Now, to deal with this Kraken we need something that would pierce through inside him and would definitely hurt him."

"Kraken? Is that a food, mama?" Yang innocently said still thinking of food even when they are in the middle of battle.

"That's it! My Yang is really smart!" Veronica happily rained kisses on Yang's face as she thought of an idea.

"Hmm... Yang is a good boy!" Yang beamed as he showered in Veronica's love, he is happy when she is happy.

"I had decided, that Kraken is going to be cooked takoyaki style!"

Veronica and Yang went on the move, Yang will attract the Kraken as Veronica find a big metal sharp object. Her eyes glistened when she saw an abandoned sharp metal alloy on the side walk, she quickly picked it up and surround the alloy with her Qi that had followed her through worlds.

"Yang, now!" Yang quickly ran beside Veronica when he heard her order, Veronica throwed the sharp metal with lightning speed towards the Kraken who did not even have time to avoid her attack.

"GROOOWWWWLLL!!!" The Kraken howled as the sharp metal sink in his head almost close to his brain, it was glad that he had quickly held the sharp object before it had successfully sink in its brain.

"LIGHTNING STRIKE!!!" Before the Kraken knew what had happened, Veronica and Yang fired their strongest lightning towards the metal alloy on the Kraken's head.

The Kraken was like a dancing octopus as it was being electrocuted on the spot, its head quickly swelling and then exploding when it can no longer endure the electricity inside its head. Scorch meat fell like rain all over the place as the Kraken fell down on the ground black as a kettle's pot.

"We won!"

"Wahhhh!"

Seeing the Kraken finally dead, the people inside the base cheered for their victory over the war that they thought that they could not win. The dark clouds that loomed over their heads brightened as light pass through sending its light to the people celebrating their victory and most of all to the two people who defeated the Kraken.

"Yang, let's go." Veronica smiled at Yang as she held his hand, they disappeared from the ruins of war and that was the last time the people of that base had seen those two "Heroes" who had save them in their times of difficulty.

"A miracle did happen..."

~5 Years later~

On a far away land, that was once a ruin, a place forgotten by its own citizens stood another city that was build from the ashes of its history. Civilization was once again starting as a new era begins.

"A new start a new life!" Veronica smiled as she looked at the City that she had dreamed off.

After Veronica and Yang disappeared, they journeyed to the far West and build a civilization there from scratch. They did not build it in their own but with the help of a "few" Mutants who were under Yang's command. The ruined city even became more ruined when Veronica and Yang arrived, they bomb off the city and wipe the dust off and throw it far far away.

New materials and new buildings and streets were build from scratch as a new beginning was awaiting for them. Veronica also discovered the cure for the people who were infected and those who turned when she realized at that one time when she was accidentally injured by Yang with his talons, he was really repentant on that one that he had even more diligently practiced his abilities and not recklessly using it. Veronica discovered that she was not infected and her body had anti bodies against the infection of the virus and from further studies she had learned that it was because of her healing powers that's why she was not infected.

If only the original Veronica was granted a chance to live then later on the novel her powers would have been discovered by the world and she would have made a great contribution to the whole world that would even be recorded to history.

Her ability of healing was so potent that it could even heal those people who were infected and turn back those who are turned. With a daily dose of the water that she had stained with her ability, anyone who drinks it would be cured. Instant heal for those infected and 2 months of recovery for those who turned but even though they had already turned back and have their sanity back they still remained the ability that they had when they were still a Mutant, retractable fangs and talons. Hence, they were then later on called 2nd type of humans and the 1st one is the evolve humans and the 3rd are the half-breeds who became their mortal enemy for countless of eras.

The new civilization that Veronica and Yang had made was called the YinYang Empire where the 1st and 2nd type of humans could coexist. It became an oasis for those humans who were still on a war with the remaining Mutants who were still not cured and the remaining that will become the monsters of the dark for they can no longer return to what they used to be.

"Mama, love you!" Yang hugged Veronica from behind as he also looked at the Empire that the two of them had build for the past 5 years.

Veronica smiled as she savored the feeling of being in her husband's embrace, even though he could not remember her and he only now treat him as his "mama" because of his age of a newborn that is likely 5 years old, Veronica could only smile on this fact.

"Hmmmm..... I love you too."

Veronica lived her life happily together with her Hubby who was still treating her as his mother even though many years had already passed by, but sadly time could not stand still and had to go on. Veronica died at the age of 60 for an unknown reason, she died while sleeping.

Yang stood in front of the terrace where the two of them would always spend their time together, he held Veronica's cold body as he stared at the city that the two of them build together. It was their dream, her dream that he helped her to come true.

She was the reason why he is living.........

The reason why he was breathing...................

She was his everything and that reason had now left him cold...............

"Cici, I love you...." A tear slid down his face as he looked at the far horizons, he held Veronica tightly in his embrace as he kiss her cold lips for one last time and his heart wrenching cry rang all over the empire.

[Arc 4 The Zombie King's Queen]

END

###############################################################

Veronica gasped for breath when she woke up in her space, her System was floating above her as it stared down on her.

"What did you do you scum?!" Veronica roared as she yelled at the System who had untimely withdraw her from her 4th world, she was so angry that if only the System had a real body she will definitely beat him into a meat paste.

[Host, why are you so angry?] The System really had nothing to do why Clear died on her 4th world but he was blamed for it.

"Why? You are asking me why? Then tell me why I died in my fourth world even though my time was still not up!!"

[That? Oh, that is because of Veronica's fate. She was meant to die at the age of 60 when she finally completed her mission in that world but because of the FL who had killed her before she could complete her mission she died an early death and that's what you have to fix in that story. You need to make her live a little longer until she could complete her assigned task which she had obviously not. Well enough chit chat, I still need to go to the higher ups because of your mess up again.]

"What mess up?"

[You just made another two boat ship into the never ending horizon.] The System said furious as an incoming headache hurt his head.

"You mean Abigail and Daniel? I know them but who are the other two?"

[Oh, you know them too. Too well if I may say, it was none other than the ML and the SML, Michael and Mac. Girl, are you really listening to what I was telling you or not? How can you let another ship sail!] The System said frustrated.

Clear was surprised when she heard Mac and Michael's ship had sailed, she really did not expect that coming or she did.

[Let's just go on with it, checking missions.]

[Mission World 4

Main Mission

Avenge Veronica's Wrongful Death

Reward: 20000

Status: Complete

Side Mission

Fulfill Her Wish Of Having A Loving Husband

Reward: 10000

Status: Complete

Side Mission

Never Ever Fall In love With Michael Anderson

Reward: 8000

Status: Complete ]

[A total of 38,000 SP!] The System lazily said.

[Then please Host, choose a free skill.]

[FREE SKILLS FOR A USELESS HOST:

1. Skills in Instruments

2. Acting

3. Singing

4. Dancing

5. Painting

6. Art of Seduction

.

.

.

10. Computer Skills ]

"Well, how about singing? It's not like I had a bad voice but it's good to learn more about singing, I choose 3, singing."

[Then, singing it is!]

~10 Years Later~

"*sigh* Finally out, come on System send me out!" Lily yelled to her System who was out fishing together with its fellow blobs, err I mean Systems.

[I'm very glad that you are finally out, Host!] The System mocked. [Now, why don't you enjoy the next world then! Tralala!]

The System immediately send Clear to her next world not even giving her a chance to speak, the System was so furious being called again by the higher ups because of Clear's mess.

[Really! Where ever she goes, Yaoi follows.]

####################################

Yehey! MASS RELEASE OF 5 Chapters done!!!

Hope you enjoy everyone!!!

Now that Arc 4 ends a new journey towards Arc 5 begins!! A journey to find her hubby and all, without stopping and NO one can stop her!!

Harmonieca OUT!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.8K 3.5K 134
[[MATURE CONTENT]] Pack, family, mate. Loyalty, respect, honor. These are the words that form the foundation of the wolf society. At six years old, E...
2M 79.9K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
4K 91 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
3.9K 232 30
100 years ago, amidst WW3's nuclear bombing, a deadly virus was released in the atmosphere and nearly wiping out the humanity. It lives inside the hu...