Make Way! The World Hopper is...

By Harmonieca

[UNDER EDITING WHILE UPDATING] BOOK 1 This is a love story that started over a bet millions of years ago. A... More

ONLY YOU Prologue
ONLY YOU System
Arc 1.1 Shen Qi
Arc 1.2 Shen Qi
Arc 1.3 Shen Qi
Arc 1.4 Shen Qi
Arc 1.5 Shen Qi
Arc 1.6 Shen Qi
Arc 1.7 Shen Qi
Arc 1.8 Shen Qi
Arc 1.9 Shen Qi
Arc 1.10 Shen Qi
Arc 1.11 Shen Qi
Arc 1.12 Shen Qi
Arc 2.1 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.2 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.3 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.4 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.5 Raven the Phoenix
Author's Note!!!!
Arc 2.6 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.7 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.8 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.9 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.10 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.11 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 3.1 Lily Walker
Arc 3.2 Lily Walker
Arc 3.3 Lily Walker
Arc 3.4 Lily Walker
Arc3.5 Lily Walker
Author's Note
Arc 3.6 Lily Walker
Arc 3.7 Lily Walker
Author's Note
Author's Note
Arc 3.8 Lily Walker
Arc 3.9 Lily Walker
Arc 3.10 Lily Walker
Arc 3.11 Lily Walker
Arc 3.12 Lily Walker
Arc. 3.13 Lily Walker
Author's Note
Arc 3.15 Lily Walker
Arc 4.1 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.2 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.3 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.4 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.5 Veronica Schwarzi
Author's Note
Arc 4.6 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.7 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.8 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.9 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.10 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.11 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.12 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 5.1 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.2 Ivy Neil
Arc. 5.3 Ivy Neil
Arc. 5.4 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.5 Ivy Neil
Arc5.6 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.7 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.8 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.9 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.10 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.11 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.12 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.13 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.14 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.15 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.16 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.17 Ivy Neil
Author's Note
Author's Note
Arc 5.18 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.19 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.20 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.21 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.22 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.23 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.24 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.25 Ivy Neil
Author's Note
Arc 6.1 Yu Sheng
Arc 6.2 Yu Sheng
Author's Note

Arc 3.14 Lily Walker

3.9K 134 0
By Harmonieca

Chapter 3.14 Lily Walker

*Boggshh!*

"Lily! I heard what happened about Lance, is he alright?" Dion asked the very moment he stepped in the room, he looked at Lily worried.

He pat Lily's shoulders comforting her, Lily smiled at Dion gratefully.

"Don't worry, Lance is alright now." Lily sighed in relief "By the way, thank you Dion for always being here for my brother. My brother did not choose the wrong friend, you are a great friend."

Dion can only shyly scratch his cheek because of Lily's heartfelt praise, he knew that he was not a good person but still he was thankful for her praise. Lance for him was also a very good friend, a really good friend that he had already looked at him as a brother.

"Right! I had news for you..." Dion suddenly looked at Lily grimly "A "very" bad news." Dion stressed the "very" part, it looks like what he is about to tell her is really a bad news, a terrible one.

"What is it?" Lily asked as she also turned serious knowing that what Dion is about to tell her is a serious matter.

"It's about.... Jade." Dion trailed of trying to see her reaction. "She escaped." Dion readied himself for her scolding and the many colorful words coming from her but after waiting for almost half an hour nothing happened, he looked at her and gouge her expression. "Uhmmm... didn't you hear me? I said, Jade escaped. She is not dead, yet." Dion said again trying to cross his point to her but still the looked on her face did not change, it was still emotionless.

"Oh, is that so." Lily simply said as she looked back at the sleeping Lance, she put his stray hair back to its place.

""Is that so"? Is that all you have to say?" Dion could not believe what he just heard and asked again.

'Are my ears working fine? Should I go and have it check by a doctor?' Dion thought.

"That's not all I have to say but I'm busy so that's all, for now." Lily replied not looking at him.

"Aren't you worried that Jade escaped? The person that was the cause of our accident, Lance in a coma, hello!" Dion said not knowing what to do anymore.

"Don't worry, Dion. If I want someone dead, no matter what they do their only end will be death. After a few days from now you'll find her, dead of course." Lily evilly smirk, a dangerous glint flashed through her eyes as she smiles.

A few days later, as Lily had said, Dion found Jade in an abandoned house outside the city. She was already dead when they found her, her corpse was already rotting and a few maggots was already eating her but the mysterious part of her death was the way she died.

She was as if in pain seeing her mouth open wide and fingernail marks all over her body but the most bothering part of her death was the small bite marks that could be seen all over her body that was only skin and bones left.

It was as if she was eaten from inside out alive by a small creature with a big appetite, even with test samples and research no one had found any evidence about the creature that had caused her death. The creature was then deemed unidentified and a newly mysterious specie that was discovered that eat any living being from inside out when it enters the body.

And the mastermind of it all was evilly smiling as she listens to the report Dion was telling her, Dion gulp hard and promises to never ever be on her bad side if he does not want to end up like Jade. Only skin and bones were left after her death and it also looks like she had suffered greatly, Dion shivered at the thought.

"I told you that you'll find her after a few days, I was right." Lily said as she smiled.

"We did." Dion forced a smile "But, do you know what killed her? I mean her death is too mysterious so I...." Dion trailed off seeing that looked of Lily.

"You don't need to know so much, the less you know the better." Lily then smiled scarily. "Only the dead can keep secrets."

"........." Dion stop talking and did not try to pry the secret any further, he is a business man so he knew when to go and when to quit and he decided to drop the topic. He still wanted to live you know!

"Hmmm...." A soft hum broke the awkward silence between the two, Lily looked at the person behind her and tearfully smiled.

"Lance, you're already awake!" Lily shouted as she gently hugged him, she was afraid to hurt him even just a little bit.

"Lily? How long was I asleep?" Lance asked the very moment he woke up, he knew immediately that he had caused such immense grief to his lover seeing how tired his lover looked.

"It's already a month, bro. Your... well..." Dion trailed off having a hard time saying the "lover" title of Lily knowing that they were siblings, he looked back and forth between Lily and Lance hinting that they should say something.

"Lover Dion, I am Lance's lover." Lily finished the unfinished sentence of Dion, wanting to claim and state her and Lance relationship.

Since Lily knew that she and Lance are not siblings, what is there to be afraid of?

~Flashback~

"Oh! Right, maybe Miss Lily is too young at that time but Master Lance was truly not your blood related brother. Master Lance was the son of your parents close friend, sadly they died when Master Lance was very young and caused a traumatic experience for him. Master Lance was supposed to be send to the orphanage since his parents had no living relatives but Mr. and Mrs. Walker took pity on the young boy and decided to take care of him but unfortunately the Walker's also died in a car accident before they could tell him of his real identity." Sebastian sadly explained.

"Lance is not my brother?" Lily said in a hopeful voice as a bright light shone her way. "Lance is not my brother!!" Lily yelled happily spilling the smoothie on the process when she suddenly stood up. "Oooppss..."

Lily coyly smiled as she repeated these words in her heart: "Lance is not my brother!"

~Flashback End~

"Lily?!" Lance was so shocked when Lily straightforwardly stated their relationship, his eyes wide open as he pinch his cheek to see if he is dreaming.

"Lover......" Dion was also surprised same as Lance but he quickly recovered and accepted the honest but straightforward answer of Lily, he smiled happily for the two couple. "Congratulations, Lance and Lil sis!"

Hearing what Dion said, Lance's eyes even became wider as he looked at Lily and Dion.

"Hehehe... Lance, please close your mouth." Lily giggled pinching Lance's chin, leaning in and stealing a kiss. "Hubby, enough staring or else I'm going to melt if you stare any longer."

"Cici?" Lance sat there in a daze as he tried to process what just happened.

"*ehem* Well, I'll just... you know go out. Bye!" Dion smiled teasingly at Lance before he turned back and close the door after him.

"Cici, why did you tell Dion about our relationship?" Lance snapped out of his trance and seriously asked Lily who was still smiling sweetly at him.

"Why?" Lily mysteriously smiled "Because...... why not." Lily teased.

"Cici!" Lance said exasperated seeing that teasing look of Lily "Cici, come on. Tell me, okay?"

"Hehe.... alright, I won't tease you anymore. I'll tell you."

So Lily started explaining to Lance how she found out that they were not siblings from the old butler and that he was just adopted and his parents were already dead because of a car accident.

"So.... you are not my sister and most of all I am not a Walker?" Lance said in a daze trying to process what he had just heard, he looked at Lily with sadness for losing his real family and joy knowing that they are not siblings.

"Yes." Lily happily replied staring lovingly at Lance's eyes, she held his hand in a tight grip as she confirmed his thoughts.

"I... finally, I can shout to the world how much I love you! I don't need to worry anymore, I love you my Cici." Lance sighed in relief as he held her cheeks with his warm hands, he leaned his forehead with hers as he looked her in the eyes, eyes overflowing with love.

"I love you too, Lance. I can feel the same joy as you do, finally I too can shout to the world that Lance Walker no, Lance Collins is mine, Lily Walker's property." Lily smiled.

"Hmmm... do that. I will also do the same, you are mine Lily Walker and you can never get away from me, never. We will be together forever and always, remember that."

"You are also mine, Lance Collins and better remember that. Knowing that you will never let me go is a good thing because I won't also let you go no matter what happens, I'm a possessive person and what's mine will always be mine so even if you regret being with me it will be too late to get out. Yes, we will be together forever and always. I'll make sure of that." Lily made a promise that day inside her heart that no matter what happens she will look for him even if she had to do it over and over again, it will be worth it.

'As long as my heart beats, my soul intact, no matter how long it takes I will find you.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.6K 2K 89
🏅#1 badassfemalelead (oct 2023) 🏅 #5 seductive (nov 2023) #1 seductive (nov 2023) 🏅 #1 greenflag (nov 2023) 🏅#1 #3 beautifulfemalelead (nov...
38.5K 1K 54
It all started with her dying and some random ass system coming up to her. --- Counterattacking the female lead Yu Meng: Easy, done, everything is s...
6.9K 1.6K 39
'No, he didn't'. I was so shocked by the turn of events. Everything was going fine and then suddenly boom, everything turned upside down. I just coul...
385K 11.6K 66
Adria Campbell had everything in her life. Her family pampered her. She really had everything that she wanted except a BOYFRIEND.There were many prop...