Make Way! The World Hopper is...

By Harmonieca

[UNDER EDITING WHILE UPDATING] BOOK 1 This is a love story that started over a bet millions of years ago. A... More

ONLY YOU Prologue
ONLY YOU System
Arc 1.1 Shen Qi
Arc 1.2 Shen Qi
Arc 1.3 Shen Qi
Arc 1.4 Shen Qi
Arc 1.5 Shen Qi
Arc 1.6 Shen Qi
Arc 1.7 Shen Qi
Arc 1.8 Shen Qi
Arc 1.9 Shen Qi
Arc 1.10 Shen Qi
Arc 1.11 Shen Qi
Arc 1.12 Shen Qi
Arc 2.1 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.2 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.3 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.4 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.5 Raven the Phoenix
Author's Note!!!!
Arc 2.6 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.7 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.8 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.9 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.10 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.11 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 3.1 Lily Walker
Arc 3.2 Lily Walker
Arc 3.3 Lily Walker
Arc 3.4 Lily Walker
Arc3.5 Lily Walker
Author's Note
Arc 3.6 Lily Walker
Arc 3.7 Lily Walker
Author's Note
Author's Note
Arc 3.8 Lily Walker
Arc 3.10 Lily Walker
Arc 3.11 Lily Walker
Arc 3.12 Lily Walker
Arc. 3.13 Lily Walker
Author's Note
Arc 3.14 Lily Walker
Arc 3.15 Lily Walker
Arc 4.1 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.2 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.3 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.4 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.5 Veronica Schwarzi
Author's Note
Arc 4.6 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.7 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.8 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.9 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.10 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.11 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.12 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 5.1 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.2 Ivy Neil
Arc. 5.3 Ivy Neil
Arc. 5.4 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.5 Ivy Neil
Arc5.6 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.7 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.8 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.9 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.10 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.11 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.12 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.13 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.14 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.15 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.16 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.17 Ivy Neil
Author's Note
Author's Note
Arc 5.18 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.19 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.20 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.21 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.22 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.23 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.24 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.25 Ivy Neil
Author's Note
Arc 6.1 Yu Sheng
Arc 6.2 Yu Sheng
Author's Note

Arc 3.9 Lily Walker

4.9K 148 12
By Harmonieca

Chapter 3.9 Lily Walker

*Ting!*

As the door of the first elevator opened, Lance looked at the inside of the elevator with a frown as he glared at the two people inside the elevator, his heart hard and his eyes cold as he stared daggers at the two.

"......." Lance did not say anything but anyone could quickly tell what he is thinking just by looking at his cold eyes.

The two people inside the elevator looked at him nervously as the man pulled the woman closer, the woman bowed her head low in shame.

".......!" The woman was about to say something when Lance push a button for the door to close and send them down, down to hell.

His face was as black as a kettle's pot.

"Lance!" Lily called out to him excitedly, she quickly went out of the second elevator and hugged her Hubby "I miss you so much!"

"Cici! I miss you too." Lance hugged her back. How he misses his Cici, she does not know how much he misses her. If only she knew that she is the only thing in his mind all day long she would know how much he misses her so but now that she is here then everything is fine and happy.

His mood really turned sour when he saw those two lovers throwing dog food his way while his Cici is away.

'Should he fire them instead?' Lance darkly thought.

"...ance. Lance... La.ance.. LANCE!"

"Ah! What?!" Lance said flustered as he looked at Lily who looked at him worried.

"Lance, are you alright? Is there something wrong or do you feel dizzy? Are you not feeling well? Should I bring you to the hospital?" Lily was all over Lance that Lance was already getting dizzy but his heart warm seeing how worried his Cici is for his sake, he really miss those times like this that brought warmth to his heart but sadly the two people that brought warmth to him are gone and the only one remaining is her, Lily.

Lance sat there in a daze but then soon shook his head out of the clouds as he held his Cici closer, took a deep breath before letting go of her.

Lily was surprised when Lance suddenly hugged her that she did not have the time to react until he let go of her, she looked at him confused and face full of question.

Lance just smiled, he does not have any plan on explaining what the hug is for.

"Cici, don't worry too much I'm fine. I was just thinking about something that is why I was in a daze for a while."

"Whew. You got me worried there for a second, I thought that you got sick. But please Lance, don't abuse your body too much and learn how to rest from work for a while. Nothing beats a healthy body you know." Lily reminded as he ruffled Lance's silver hair messing it up, she grinned.

"I know, I know, I'll take a break after I'm done signing the contract with Mr. Lee. Speaking of Mr. Lee, Dion is he not here yet? Dion?" Lance looked at the place where Dion used to be but found it empty, he looked at his left side and saw Dion standing in front of the second elevator, his expression weird.

"Brother Dion, is everything alright?" Lily asked as she looked at Dion who stood frozen at his spot.

Dion slowly looked at Lily and a difficult emotion surfaced on his face, it was a mixture of fear, surprise, awe and most of all question.

"Dion, what are you doing standing there like a fool?"

"..... Lance, I think Mr. Lee is already here...." Dion pointed a finger towards the elevator, towards the man that was currently curling on the floor in pain as he clutch between his leg for dear "life"!

"Mr. Lee?" Lance wheeled his way towards the second elevator and looked down at Jonathan who was having a hard time standing, he smiled at Lance and Dion the very moment he saw them but his smile was too ugly that it was better for him to stop smiling.

Lance looked at Lily suspiciously, Lily played the fool and smiled innocently.

'Totally not the culprit!'

"M-Mr. Walker, Mr. Han a pleasure to meet you." Jonathan stuttered having difficulties speaking as he held the pain in. He was sweating buckets of cold sweats as he stand there crossed leg.

"The pleasure is mine Mr. Lee. Why don't we continue talking in my office I bet that, that would do you good." Lance suggested with a cold face as Lily quickly push his wheelchair away towards his office not wanting to bother with Jonathan anymore.

"Then, this way please Mr. Lee."

#######################################################################

"As the contract stated the LL Company will sign a contract with the PRO Company for 2 years and we will see after that if we will still continue the contract with the PRO Company after 2 years. If you don't have anything to say anymore then please sign this contract." Dion explained as he looked at Jonathan who was daze all this time, he was sitting opposite him but it was as if he was transparent as Jonathan's gaze seemed to linger somewhere or someone behind him, Dion glanced at his back trying to see where his gaze leads to, Lily.

He shook his head as if as a way to say that he had it hard and not to be delusional, the very moment he saw Jonathan in the elevator clutching between his leg he knew that it was Lily who did it and why? It's very clear to him.

The way Jonathan looked at Lily was so intense that Dion won't get surprise that Lance already knew that, that Jonathan boy got hot's for his sister. Just looking at that dark aura and cold eyes Lance was shooting there way, he knew that Jonathan is screwed if he doesn't stop looking at Lily.

"Mr. Lee, are you going to sign the contract or not?" Dion tap his ball pen on the desk to catch Jonathan's attention, he was getting a little bit impatient with Jonathan's attitude with him.

Jonathan looked at Dion with a dumb look, his mind quickly cleared when he looked at the contract.

"Y-Yes, I'll sign the contract." Jonathan quickly said as he quickly scans the contract before signing it quickly.

"It's nice doing business with you, Mr. Lee." Dion shook hands with Jonathan as he quickly send him out, Jonathan was not able to protest being drag and all by Dion as they leave the two couple who were having a silent war, more like Lance.

"Who is he?" Lance asked trying to be calm. He does not want to scare his Cici if he gets to rough with her.

"No one." Lily simply answered. Honestly, Jonathan is nothing to her and it will stay that way forever. And the one who liked him was not her but the old Lily so what she said is true, he is nothing to her.

"Nothing? But the way he looked at you was like he was--!" Lance tone was getting louder as his cold temper flared up but then quickly cooled down as it rise up. "Please, tell me the truth, Cici."

Lily sighed knowing that this topic is inevitable, she looked at Lance seriously as she held his hand.

"Alright, I'll tell you the truth but you have to promise me that you won't get jealous."

Hearing the word "jealous", Lance's heart beat faster and he wanted to back out. He does not want to hear it, he might not be able to take it!

(A/N: *rolls eyes*)

"Lance, I want you to know that I love you, I really do. You're the only person that made my heart beat, the only person that gave me the utmost happiness and as long as your by my side I could not ask for more. That's how I love you. I love you, Lance." Lily said in the most gentle and softest voice she could muster as she tried to assure him of her never wavering feelings, her eyes speak of eternal love.

Lance was so touch that he was speechless for a moment before pulling Lily into a warm tight hug, he hugged her like there is no tomorrow.

"....... I love you too, Cici."

After almost about an hour, Lance let go of the hug and faced Lily ready to know the truth.

"*sigh* You don't really need to know this but if you really want to know and this would make you feel...er better? Alright, Mr. Lee or Jonathan was my ex-boyfriend. We just broke up a month ago because he had someone else he love and so do I, I broke up with him. Happy?" Lily crossed her arms together and did not avoid Lance eyes instead she stared back at him with the same intensity.

"Do you... still love him? Do you still love Jonathan?" Lance blurted out after a moment of hesitation. He does not doubt her but he just want to know if she still loves Jonathan, his afraid, very much afraid that she still do.

He does not want to wake up one day without her by his side, maybe this was an assurance for him. An assurance he wanted to believe into.

Lily looked at Lance like he was the most dumbest creature she had ever laid her eyes upon, she shook her head knowing just how 'girly' her Hubby's mind is than her's.

"Lance..." Lily trailed off as she put her hand around Lance's neck and lean in closer with just an inch apart from him. "I want you to remember this, when I told you I love you I did not mean it as an "I love you" for a brother."

Her hot breath brought tingles on Lance's skin as she continued to speak, her face close to him, she played with his silver locks as she speak.

"When I told you "I love you" I mean it as a love between a man and a woman." Lily kissed Lance's forehead and rubbed his lips using her thumb. "When I told you "I love you" I mean it. I never say "I love you" carelessly, I only say "I love you" to the person that I will love and will only love and grow old together with in the future. And that person is you, Lance Walker. I love you, Lance."

Lily kissed Lance slowly at first and then it turned faster and fiercer, her kiss conveyed her true feelings and emotions as she tried to convey it all to Lance who was drowning with all the emotions and love she is conveying to him.

He pulled her closer to him and let her sit on his lap, he bit and nipped her lips as he kissed her desperately like a thirsty man in the middle of the desert who had found his oasis.

*Pant* *Pant* *Pant*

"I love you, Lily. I'm sorry if I doubted you and I'm sorry for that, I let my insecurity get the better of me I should have not. I promise you that I will never ever doubt your love ever again, will you ever forgive me?" Lance looked at Lily's eyes with eyes full of repentance as he clutch her hand with his.

"Do I have a choice? Since I choose you I can only accept your shortcomings and your mistakes because no matter what you did or who you are or what you are I accept you because you are my Hubby." Lily pulled Lance into a warm hug. "I love you too you silly. Always and forever, never doubt that."

"Hmmm... Never again." Lance sighed contentedly as he settled in the hug content.

*************************************************

Ah! I'm jealous!

But how can I be jealous of the character that I'm making?

Maybe her life?

Or because she has a Hubby that loves her sooooooooooooo much that it makes one sigh with jealousy.

My Mr. Right, When Will You Show Yourself To Me?

It's been a long time~

Without you by my side~

It's been a long time~

I'm now sick of run and hide~

It's been a long time~

When would I be able to find you~

It's been a long time~

Now I'm sleeping with tears dry dreaming of you tonight~

It's been so long~

I don't want to be alone anymore~

I don't want to get hurt by Mr. Wrong anymore~

When I already have Mr. Right set on stone by Destiny for me~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 628 6
Clair's life is turned upside down when she signs what she thinks is a simple release form. What it turns out to be is binding contract that she and...
316K 17.8K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...
37.2K 992 54
It all started with her dying and some random ass system coming up to her. --- Counterattacking the female lead Yu Meng: Easy, done, everything is s...
70.2K 1.7K 88
🏅#1 badassfemalelead (oct 2023) 🏅 #5 seductive (nov 2023) #1 seductive (nov 2023) 🏅#262 teenwolf (nov 2023) 🏅 #1 greenflag (nov 2023) 🏅#1...