Make Way! The World Hopper is...

By Harmonieca

[UNDER EDITING WHILE UPDATING] BOOK 1 This is a love story that started over a bet millions of years ago. A... More

ONLY YOU Prologue
ONLY YOU System
Arc 1.1 Shen Qi
Arc 1.2 Shen Qi
Arc 1.3 Shen Qi
Arc 1.4 Shen Qi
Arc 1.5 Shen Qi
Arc 1.6 Shen Qi
Arc 1.7 Shen Qi
Arc 1.8 Shen Qi
Arc 1.9 Shen Qi
Arc 1.10 Shen Qi
Arc 1.11 Shen Qi
Arc 1.12 Shen Qi
Arc 2.1 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.2 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.3 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.4 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.5 Raven the Phoenix
Author's Note!!!!
Arc 2.6 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.7 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.8 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.9 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.10 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.11 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 3.1 Lily Walker
Arc 3.2 Lily Walker
Arc 3.3 Lily Walker
Arc 3.4 Lily Walker
Arc3.5 Lily Walker
Author's Note
Arc 3.7 Lily Walker
Author's Note
Author's Note
Arc 3.8 Lily Walker
Arc 3.9 Lily Walker
Arc 3.10 Lily Walker
Arc 3.11 Lily Walker
Arc 3.12 Lily Walker
Arc. 3.13 Lily Walker
Author's Note
Arc 3.14 Lily Walker
Arc 3.15 Lily Walker
Arc 4.1 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.2 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.3 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.4 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.5 Veronica Schwarzi
Author's Note
Arc 4.6 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.7 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.8 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.9 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.10 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.11 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.12 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 5.1 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.2 Ivy Neil
Arc. 5.3 Ivy Neil
Arc. 5.4 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.5 Ivy Neil
Arc5.6 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.7 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.8 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.9 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.10 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.11 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.12 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.13 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.14 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.15 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.16 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.17 Ivy Neil
Author's Note
Author's Note
Arc 5.18 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.19 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.20 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.21 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.22 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.23 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.24 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.25 Ivy Neil
Author's Note
Arc 6.1 Yu Sheng
Arc 6.2 Yu Sheng
Author's Note

Arc 3.6 Lily Walker

5.6K 182 37
By Harmonieca

Chapter 3.6 Lily Walker

WARNING!!! This Chapter Contains Scenes That Are Not Suitable For Children!! You Have Been Warned!

"L- Lance, Mmh~. Harder! Yes that's the spot! Ah~"

In a big room with silver walls, two figures could be seen in an intimate position.

The temperature of the room was so hot that the two people were sweating so much as they enjoy the heated moment.

One was yelling so much in delight and joy and the other was sweating and nervous, what do you expect of a hot summer afternoon?

"Yes, yes! That's the spot, harder!" Lily yelled as she pointed out all the sore spots on her body, who would expect that carrying Lance on a bridal style using this weak body would end her up with a sore body.

'She needed to really exercise more, how can she carry her Hubby all around and toss him around if she couldn't even simply carry him no?'

"Is it this spot, Cici?" Lance the oh so aloof and "powerful", the untouchable King of the business world indulgently became a slave or "massager" to his little "sister".

Who would believe that a godly person/existence like Lance would end up as a mere massager of a nobody? But Lily is no nobody but his past, present and future wife and will be his wife again and again in the future. So why not, right?

"Hmm~ Yeshy, that's the spot!" Lily hummed comfortably as she enjoy being massage by her personal "massager", Hubby!

She miss this moments of them, she still remember those times that every time she gets tired her Hubby would massage her until she fall asleep.

Every time her muscles ache for being mischievous and her ability of being an enemy magnet, her Hubby will always massage her to let all those aching and tired muscles relax.

And also every time she was sore after they had done "it", her Hubby will always massage her and they would always end up doing another round again and again until her muscles ache again!

Who can blame her? It's not like the wolf in their relationship is her Hubby but SHE is! Her Hubby is so so cute that she could not help herself but eat her fill when being presented with such a meal!

'Such times...." Lily sighed contentedly as she eyed her Hubby (steak) sitting beside her, she could not help but smile. "One of these days........."

"Did you say something, Cici?" Lance looked at Lily with a questioning gaze when he heard her speak, he did not quite catch what he said so he asked her.

"Huh? Oh, I said you're so good at this Lance! The best!" Lily thumbs up as she rained praises on him.

She almost got caught thinking of something perverted by him even though she had every right to do but still they still did not put on any light or string on their relationship so she could not help but lament about this problem.

She knew that Lance had feelings for her just by his actions and those ruby eyes, it held so much warmth and deep love. And also she knew since he is her Husband and all but this "title" as being his "sister" stops the two of them, it stops them being together.

Lance is her brother and she is his "sister", even though she can just throw away everything to the wind she can't because of Lance "status".

If there might be any issue, just one small mistake might harm him, his reputation and everything that he had worked hard for might get destroyed in one night if ever they make a mistake.

She can't just tell him to give up everything, she knew with just one word from her he would give up everything even his life for her but this is not what she wanted.

She knew that in this life, Lance put a very great importance to his parents business, his business and she can't bear to just destroy it with her own hands.

She knew that if she would make him choose he would choose her without hesitation that is why she is afraid to let it all go, throw it all and never look back.

She is not some drama queen nor a protagonist that what she wants she gets or maybe turn somehow crazy and go killing and maybe destroying half of the world if anyone tried to keep her and her beloved apart, well it's not like she won't do that if worse comes to worse but that is not the point here!

If only they were in a historical world then maybe they could just go somewhere far where no one knows them but this is a modern world, she had to abide by the rules (when did she ever do that?) She needs to settle this without getting away, she must and she will!

She loves him dearly, so dear and deep that she could not bear to hurt him even just a little. She loves him that much, this is her love.

Lilly was so deep on thought that she did not notice Lance already stop massaging her back, he was looking at her with all his focus. He was curious as to what she was thinking that she was sighing once in a while, he was worried about his Cici's sanity that he reached a hand over her shoulders and shook her gently.

Lily was awakened from her thoughts when Lance shook her shoulders, she turned towards him but because Lance was still holding her shoulders, when she turned Lance was drag down towards her.

Who the f*ck on Earth said about the law of inertia and gravity?! Who?! It's f*ck*ng awesome!

Face close, heart beating faster, breath tickling each other, lips tempting the duo and eyes that speak of their real emotions. How tempting and heartwarming can this all be?

'Can't I just throw everything on the wind?' Lily thought as she looked at those too honest ruby red eyes, her heart beating faster as her rationality slowly leaving her.

'I really love her, I do.' Lance stared with the same intensity as Lily, his breathing ragged.

"Too many lifetimes but too short time, why waste it?" Lily's eyes started to turn misty as time goes by, being this close to her Hubby really drived her crazy that her brain stop working. All she wanted in this moment is to embrace him, feel him, touch him, why not?

"..... Cici, I love you." Lance eyes darkened as he held her chin, he slowly inched his face towards her, slowly their faces inches together until finally their lips met each other.

It was as if fireworks exploded inside each of their minds, butterflies on their stomachs and hearts beating as one.

The moment their lips touch each other, a fire was quickly lit, their lips moved in sync as they wildly and passionately kiss each other.

Eyes to eyes.

Lips to lips.

Skin to skin.

Heart to heart.

Soul to soul.

They were connected in whatever part they could, it made them whole and complete.

Hands touching and squeezing whatever part it laid into, it grab, tear and pull, not stopping even just for a bit. It was as if, it had life of its own. It was holding for dear life to its partner not letting go and keep on holding into each other.

Lance bit and suck Lily's throat after he was done on those peach petal like lips, he left them swollen after half an hour of sucking and biting. His hand touching up and down on Lily's almost naked body, his mind was muddled and lust took over him.

"Ah~ Mmm~"

Lily moaned as Lance suck and bit her, every part that his hands touch were set on fire and aroused her even more.

She grab a fistful of his silver locks as she pulled him up for another round of a fiery kiss, she felt like drowning every time they kiss but she like this feeling of drowning in him.

The two's make out session continued on until the two were on their last clothing, their lips swollen from all that kissing and their hair in disarray from all that grabbing, clothes littered the floor as the fire of passion still did not left them.

Hunger and Lust burned in their eyes, if it's only possible then the two of them would have long swallowed one another so they could be one.

Lance ripped all of the last piece of Lilly's clothing, he looked her up and down, hunger and thirst could be seen on them. He was like an animal, watching his prey attentively before eating it whole.

* Huff * Huff * Huf *

Lily stared back at Lance with misty eyes, deep with love and lust. She grabs him closer to her, put his hand on her chest making him feel her heart beat.

"I love you too, Lance." Lily shed a tear as she said those words to him. She might not be the type to say those words all the time to her Hubby but she knew that he knew how much she loves him, so so deeply.

She could not think of a world without him, he is her's, her world.

Finally, she came to a decision that she will never regret. A decision that she had long decided,the decision that changed her life forever.

'To forever be with him, no matter what happens....'

Lance was awakened from his desire and lust when he saw her cry, he was dumbfounded and speechless when he finally returned to reality. He turned beat red and embarrassed, but most of all guilty.

'This is my sister, what am I doing?'

Lance didn't know what to do during this situation, he had almost did the deed with his "sister" and now she is crying!

'And it's all because of me...'

Lance was ashamed of what he had done and bowed his head in shame, a moment of lust destroyed his and his "sister's" relationship just like that.

He guiltily covered Lily with the bed sheets, his guilt even deepening when he saw those hickeys all over his "sister's" body, it was almost bruising!

"Lily, I...." Lance was unable to look at her straight, afraid to see the anger and disappointment in her eyes. Now, he also felt like crying to!

#HelpHowtodealwithanammesiachusbandimmediatelysendforhelp!

#NaivetyKills

*********************************************************************

BLUSHY BLUSHY!!!!

I Could Not Believe I Just Wrote That!!!

A spark of creation (LOL) made me write that! Hahahahaha!!!

I've been thinking that there was never an "episode" like that so....... "my" innocent self wrote it with the best of my capabilities while reading at "references"!

If I don't know how to write scenes like that then there is no problem!!

Just gonna look for references! LOL!!!

"Too many lifetimes but too short time, why waste it?"

Yes, why waste your time thinking about trivial things?

Life is too short and thinking about some trivial things would only waste your time.

Why waste time if you can be happy now?!

There are risk in life and love, it's all risky so why not risk now?

There are two things when it comes to love whether if you risk now or later.

If you two are really meant for each other, no matter what happened you two will end up together.

But if you two are really not for each other, even if you fight for that person you will never have the person.

Fate let the two of you meet but its Destiny that broke you together because you will meet someone in the future who is much more better than your past.

That person will be so much better and that person will love you so much more that you will drown in love.

Today, you might be sad but who knows what will happen tomorrow.

Always stay positive and look forward in the future.

The Future is not bleak but clear to those who stay positive and those who stand up again when they fall.

Never fear and love again!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7M 191K 51
"What if the right person is also your Mr. So Wrong?" *** Her lips touched and teased and coaxed him and he felt her touch in every cell and every bo...
323K 18K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...
2M 79.8K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
75.9K 3.4K 134
[[MATURE CONTENT]] Pack, family, mate. Loyalty, respect, honor. These are the words that form the foundation of the wolf society. At six years old, E...