Make Way! The World Hopper is...

By Harmonieca

[UNDER EDITING WHILE UPDATING] BOOK 1 This is a love story that started over a bet millions of years ago. A... More

ONLY YOU Prologue
ONLY YOU System
Arc 1.1 Shen Qi
Arc 1.2 Shen Qi
Arc 1.3 Shen Qi
Arc 1.4 Shen Qi
Arc 1.5 Shen Qi
Arc 1.6 Shen Qi
Arc 1.7 Shen Qi
Arc 1.8 Shen Qi
Arc 1.9 Shen Qi
Arc 1.10 Shen Qi
Arc 1.11 Shen Qi
Arc 1.12 Shen Qi
Arc 2.1 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.2 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.3 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.4 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.5 Raven the Phoenix
Author's Note!!!!
Arc 2.6 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.8 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.9 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.10 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.11 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 3.1 Lily Walker
Arc 3.2 Lily Walker
Arc 3.3 Lily Walker
Arc 3.4 Lily Walker
Arc3.5 Lily Walker
Author's Note
Arc 3.6 Lily Walker
Arc 3.7 Lily Walker
Author's Note
Author's Note
Arc 3.8 Lily Walker
Arc 3.9 Lily Walker
Arc 3.10 Lily Walker
Arc 3.11 Lily Walker
Arc 3.12 Lily Walker
Arc. 3.13 Lily Walker
Author's Note
Arc 3.14 Lily Walker
Arc 3.15 Lily Walker
Arc 4.1 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.2 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.3 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.4 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.5 Veronica Schwarzi
Author's Note
Arc 4.6 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.7 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.8 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.9 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.10 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.11 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.12 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 5.1 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.2 Ivy Neil
Arc. 5.3 Ivy Neil
Arc. 5.4 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.5 Ivy Neil
Arc5.6 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.7 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.8 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.9 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.10 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.11 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.12 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.13 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.14 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.15 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.16 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.17 Ivy Neil
Author's Note
Author's Note
Arc 5.18 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.19 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.20 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.21 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.22 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.23 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.24 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.25 Ivy Neil
Author's Note
Arc 6.1 Yu Sheng
Arc 6.2 Yu Sheng
Author's Note

Arc 2.7 Raven the Phoenix

5.9K 287 14
By Harmonieca

Chapter 2.7 Raven the Phoenix

It's been 2 days and 1 night ever since Raven started searching for the Ever Night Horned Beast Stead at the center of the Dark Forest but still no sight of the "Ever Night Horned Beast Stead ", she could only grit her teeth as she bite the bullet and continue searching for the stead.

"Well, well, well, who do we have here? Oh, if it isn't the Guardian I disciple, Raven." A melodious voice echoed in the Dark Forest, Raven raised an eyebrow.

"Well if this isn't the Guardian III disciple, Yuka." Raven also smiled at her.

"You know what, I won't pretend to be nice on you since I f*ck*ng hate you." The smile that Yuka used to wear disappeared from her face like it was never there and was replaced by a twisted face full of anger and jealousy.

"I know that you hate me, it's fun to see how you tried to smile every time you see me before. It makes you look like a retard. Sadly now that your fake smile is gone you looked even more worse than before." Raven mocked as Yuka's face burned with anger.

"How dare you mocked me, you are not even worthy of my presence but because you are the disciple of the Guardian I I had to bow down to you! Never! You weren't supposed to be his disciple, I am! I am more worthy than you, you no name nobody!" Yuka spouted as she fumed.

Hearing what Yuka said, Raven burst out in laughter as her stomach started to hurt because of laughing too much. Tears were already streaming down her face because of laughing too much.

"Hahah..." Raven wipe her tears "You're worthy? Are you joking with me, which part of you is worthy of becoming the Guardian I disciple? Which part of you is worthy of my Silver?" Raven looked at her sharply as the temperature around her drop a few degrees and a heavy pressure dropping like a mountain pressured Yuka that she ended up kneeling down on the ground unable to even lift her head up "Tell this Queen which part of you is worthy and I'll help cut it off for you."

Sweats drop like rain on Yuka's back, she paled realizing that she is no match for this person and gritted her teeth not wanting to bow down to her. Maybe because of her FL halo, because of the pressure Raven had used in her she broke through and was able to stand her pressure a tiny bit.

"Haha... Is that all you got?!" Yuka laughed as she straightened herself but anyone could see how her face continues on paling.

"Well, this is not all I got but I won't kill you just now. I'll let you run free for now but the next time we meet I will......" Raven chillingly smiled. "Kill you." Raven turned back and slowly walks away.

"Coward...." Yuka muttered to herself but because of how quite the place was, her voice reverberated like on endless loop on the silence.

Raven stopped and slowly turned at Yuka, face darkening. She darkly smiled at her, the temperature freezing cold.

"Can you say what you just said just now one more time?" Raven smiled at her but her smile did not reach her eyes, her eyes were like an endless bottomless pit, cold and dark.

Yuka could not formulate a word looking at Ravens eyes, she regret saying those things but she could not just back down faced with this kind of pressure from her. She raised her chin and looked down at her, which is completely impossible because she felt that she was just a small ant on Raven's eyes.

"Didn't you h-hear me? I said you're a coward, a COWARD! Want me to spell it for you?" Yuka smirk as she regained some of her confidence.

Raven did not say anything and only continue on listening to Yuka, she was looking down on the ground, her hair covering her face so it was impossible to see her expression.

Seeing Raven so silent, Yuka's confidence returned and started mocking Raven.

"Why are you so silent now? Did what I told you stab too deeply? I know you're afraid, your attack did not work on me because I broke through on time and countered your attack effectively that's why you wanted to run away right?" Yuka giggled as she continued on her delusions.

"Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!" A loud laughter reverberated throughout the entire Dark Forest even reaching the other disciples. Raven kept on laughing as her shoulders visibly shook from all that laughing, her beautiful laughter were like music to the ears compared to Yuka's that was like a fork scratching on metal, grating and irritating.

"What's so funny?!"

"Haha... I'm sorry, it's just that, that's the funniest joke I had ever heard in my entire life! You know you can also be a clown, you are too funny." Raven continued to laugh.

"Yo--" Before Yuka could say anything, Raven pinned her on a tree 10 meters away from her using her sword. "Ahhhhhhh!!!" Yuka screamed miserably.

"See I'm no coward, I can keep my words." Raven nonchalantly smiled as she looked at Yuka who was struggling to get out of her sword.

"Ahh! Let me out! Let me out! You can't do this to me, you can't kill me! I am Yuka of the Phoenix Clan, the disciple of the Guardian III Hisha! My Master won't let you get away if you kill me!" Yuka keep on screaming like a Banshee.

"Keep your voice down, you're hurting my ears." Raven cleaned her ears using her pinky. "For your information Yuka of the Phoenix Clan, my Master is also a Guardian. The Guardian I in fact and it's not like I'm killing you now so please if you have some common sense which you obviously don't have, will you please shut your mouth before I make you." Raven threatened which made Yuka shut up. "And one more thing Yuka of the Phoenix Clan, the next time we will be seeing each other is the day you will return what you owe from me."

"Who are you? Who are you really?! Why are you doing this to me?!" Yuka screamed as she looked at the woman in red who was slowly getting her way towards her, she looked at her with fear.

"It looks like you don't remember me, now you make me feel so sad. How could you forget the person that you owed so much for your success, the person that owns that Heart Jade here." Raven devilishly whispered in her ear as she touches the place where the Heart Jade is.

"Y-You, could you be...." Yuka trembled as she looked at the devil right in front of her.

"Surprise, sister I'm alive!" Raven removed the cloth that she used to cover her face, seeing that face, even without her scars, even if she were to turn to ashes Yuka would still recognize her face anywhere. It was none other than her third sister, Xuanmi! "Isnt this place so familiar to you?" Raven smiled.

The place that they were standing on right now was the place where Yuka left the old Xuanmi to die a lonely and helpless death.

"Xuanmi, your alive?! But how, I clearly left you in the forest that day. You should have died!" Yuka looked at Raven with a twisted expression.

"But I did not, maybe heaven took pity on me and gave me a chance to live again and take my revenge. How could your sister die so easily, I still need to take my revenge on the person who stole my Heart Jade." Raven traced the place where the Heart Jade should be. "How could I die if you're still alive."

"You, do you think the clan will let you live after they know that you're alive?!"

"If you're talking about that useless Clan then better forget about it, a mere Clan like yours can't stand against me. If they were to ever bother me in the future expect that your Clan will no longer remain standing the next day, this is not a threat but a word of promise and I always keep my promise to heart. Well then, I've kept you for too long. Goodbye." Raven pulled the sword imbedded in Yuka's shoulders as she smirks before turning away.

Yuka fell to her knees, her face pale because of the lost of blood. She looked at that red figure whose figure was slowly disappearing from her sight with eyes full of anger and vengeance.

"I must kill her before it's too late!!"

###################################################################

"Wow, so unbelievable!" Gold shouted as he looked at the mirror.

"So they are siblings, but why are they fighting each other?" Jade asked confused.

"I did not know that your disciple is such a black hearted person Hisha, her heart is too full of anger and jealousy. You should train your disciple more or better yet replace her, that child Misha of the White Tiger Clan is a good candidate don't you think? She and you are really alike, maybe the two of you would get along well." Aria commented as she looked at Hisha who was silent ever since she had saw how black hearted her disciple was.

"........" Silver on the other hand was also silent about the matter, he was seething with rage when a mere disciple who was not even worthy to carry his Cici's shoes tried to hurt her. He was really about to teleport there and then and beat that person who tried to hurt his Cici black and blue but then he calmed himself down, knowing his Cici he knew that she can handle herself well so he trusted her and calmed down since it is not good to stressed oneself out, is what his Cici told him.

"Cici, please be alright."

****************************************************************************

Fun Fact

When Silver was looking at his mirror, Raven at that time was feeling sticky and dirty so knowing that no one is around casually strip her clothes off.

Silver's face turned beat red as he looked at Raven stripping her robe layer by layer like a strip tease, teasing him oh so well, until only one layer remained.

"Silver, what are you looking at?" Gold suddenly appeared by his side.

*Boogggsshhhh*

Gold flew a pretty far distance away from them, the other Guardians look at them curiously but then decided to not ask looking at Silvers dark face.

Silver sighed knowing that no one was looking his way, he guiltily closed the mirror and waited after his disciple finished bathing before opening it again.

It's really hard becoming a Master of a disciple like this, half of his life span was shaved off just with that one show of hers. Sigh........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250 27 14
She siped on her tea with elegance yet she was feared. She dressed up like a pretty doll yet her sword swinged like lightening. Her eyes mesmerized...
324K 18K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...
50.1K 628 6
Clair's life is turned upside down when she signs what she thinks is a simple release form. What it turns out to be is binding contract that she and...
385K 11.6K 66
Adria Campbell had everything in her life. Her family pampered her. She really had everything that she wanted except a BOYFRIEND.There were many prop...