Make Way! The World Hopper is...

By Harmonieca

[UNDER EDITING WHILE UPDATING] BOOK 1 This is a love story that started over a bet millions of years ago. A... More

ONLY YOU Prologue
ONLY YOU System
Arc 1.1 Shen Qi
Arc 1.2 Shen Qi
Arc 1.3 Shen Qi
Arc 1.4 Shen Qi
Arc 1.5 Shen Qi
Arc 1.6 Shen Qi
Arc 1.7 Shen Qi
Arc 1.8 Shen Qi
Arc 1.9 Shen Qi
Arc 1.10 Shen Qi
Arc 1.11 Shen Qi
Arc 1.12 Shen Qi
Arc 2.1 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.2 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.3 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.4 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.5 Raven the Phoenix
Author's Note!!!!
Arc 2.7 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.8 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.9 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.10 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.11 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 3.1 Lily Walker
Arc 3.2 Lily Walker
Arc 3.3 Lily Walker
Arc 3.4 Lily Walker
Arc3.5 Lily Walker
Author's Note
Arc 3.6 Lily Walker
Arc 3.7 Lily Walker
Author's Note
Author's Note
Arc 3.8 Lily Walker
Arc 3.9 Lily Walker
Arc 3.10 Lily Walker
Arc 3.11 Lily Walker
Arc 3.12 Lily Walker
Arc. 3.13 Lily Walker
Author's Note
Arc 3.14 Lily Walker
Arc 3.15 Lily Walker
Arc 4.1 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.2 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.3 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.4 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.5 Veronica Schwarzi
Author's Note
Arc 4.6 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.7 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.8 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.9 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.10 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.11 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.12 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 5.1 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.2 Ivy Neil
Arc. 5.3 Ivy Neil
Arc. 5.4 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.5 Ivy Neil
Arc5.6 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.7 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.8 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.9 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.10 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.11 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.12 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.13 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.14 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.15 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.16 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.17 Ivy Neil
Author's Note
Author's Note
Arc 5.18 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.19 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.20 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.21 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.22 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.23 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.24 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.25 Ivy Neil
Author's Note
Arc 6.1 Yu Sheng
Arc 6.2 Yu Sheng
Author's Note

Arc 2.6 Raven the Phoenix

6.2K 285 33
By Harmonieca

Chapter 2.6 Raven the Phoenix

"Silver, I'm bored..." Raven drew circles on Ravens chest as she cutely pouted at him, Silver could only helplessly sigh as he caressed his disciples hair to comfort her.

His eyes shone bright red when he looked at the two bite marks on her neck that was slowly closing, he felt guilty for always feeding on this "naive" disciple of his who always willingly offered herself to him but he could do nothing about this because ever since that time that he drank her blood he always yearned for another taste, he could not bear to drink another humans/animals blood anymore other than her blood. Maybe, this was what they are calling guilty pleasure.

"Don't worry, you'll get to have your fun tomorrow. Did you practice the Manual that I gave you before?" Silver looked at his disciple who had a frown on her face but calmed down when he caressed her hair.

"Hmmm.... I had already practiced it, I'm already at the final layer of it but I could not help but get stuck at the final layer. But tomorrow, will you also be there?" Raven looked at Silver with puppy eyes.

"Hmm?" Silver looked at her amused. "Don't worry, I'll be there but the Guardians aren't allowed inside the Dark Forest. I will be waiting for you outside, I'll be waiting for your safe return." Silver seriously said as he looked at her, worried.

The Dark Forest is a dangerous place to be in, the Dark Forest is exactly the place where monsters and Demons of the other world lurk. They live in the Dark Forest since the Dark Forest is full of Dark Qi and endless miasma that the Demons could use to cultivate and strengthen their cultivation that's why the Dark Forest is used as a training ground by the sects and the Guardians for their disciples.

"Of course, it's me Raven! You just wait there and wait for me, I will bring you victory!"

###################################################################

"Disciples ready. Today, you will enter the Dark Forest. To win this battle you must stay for 3 days and 2 nights inside the Dark Forest and get the horn piece of the Ever Night Horned Beast Stead. The red talisman we gave you is connected to your Guardians, when you no longer want to stay in the Dark Forest or want to forfeit the match just use your talisman to call your Guardians."

Raven stood together with Silver as they listened to Gillha's explanations but Silver at this moment was passing her so many life saving talismans, artifacts and pills to use, she could only sigh knowing how biased her hubby is. She knew that the other disciples were not even given a single pill for them to use by their Guardians but her hubby was giving her tons of it, it's not like she's going to war or something.

"What would happen if we forfeit the match?" Lotus raised her hand.

"If you forfeit, you wouldn't lose anything that's why it is recommended to just forfeit if one is unable to stay in the Dark Forest any longer. But if you were to forfeit the match then you would not be able to win the reward for the winner but your life is more important than the award, right?" Gillha politely smiled and reminded her.

"Then... Would the Guardian's be watching us when we enter the Dark Forest?" A silky soft voice asked.

Everyone looked at the same direction, a woman dress in white was smiling as she asked Gillha. This woman in white is none other than the FL, Yuka.

Gillha furrowed his brow and hesitated a bit before answering her question, he sighed.

"It's unfortunate but we can't..." Gillha trailed off. "The Moon artifact that we always used to observe in situations like this was broken, that's why we recommend that when you get in danger in the Dark Forest you must immediately call for your own Guardian since we wouldn't know if one of you got in danger if you don't call us."

"I see..." Yuka gently smiled but was truly burning with jealousy and rage inside as she spy at Raven and Silver at the corner of her eyes, she could not help but get jealous at Raven who was given so many life saving items by her Guardian. She, who was very special was only given one life saving pill and she even had to asked for it!

'Enjoy your last while it last..." Yuka darkly thought as an evil plan started formulating in her mind.

Raven who was also looking at Yuka also smiled darkly.

'Think your that powerful? Let's see who'll end up crying after I'm done with you.' Raven smirk.

"Cici, did you remember what I told you? Don't worry about the reward just get out safe from there; if you want an artifact I can give you how many you want so--"

"Silver, I'm not a kid anymore. I know what I'm doing, don't worry if I can't do it any longer then I'll forfeit. Happy now?" Raven cut Silver off before he makes his long list of do's and don'ts again.

"You know I'm just worried about you, Cici." Silver said almost in a whisper.

"I know even if you don't tell me..." Raven lovingly look at Silver, she can't help but fall deeper in love with him every passing day she is together with him. How could she not fall in love with this sweet and loving man? She would not exchange him for anything in the world, not even the world.

"Silver~ Are you and your disciple done already, it's starting soon you know hehehe..." Gold creepily giggled as he eyed the two of them.

Raven rolled her eyes and gave Gold the look, of everyone she knew why does it always have to be Gold who always ruins their lovely time! He reminds her of someone she knew from her past lifetime, they are really exactly the same.

"Hmmm... thank you Gold for reminding me. Cici, be safe." Silver looked at Raven worried, if it is only permitted then he would enter the Dark Forest with her but rules are rules.

"Don't worry Silver, I'll be back soon." Raven assured him as she smiled at him with her bright and beautiful smile, she reluctantly turned away and went to the starting line.

"My, isn't our Silver here so worried about his lovely dovey Raven. Hehe... you two are really a good match. Tsk, too bad you like her if not I would have... Haha... I-I'm just joking don't look at me like that. Then, I'll just be right there. Goodbye!" Gold immediately escape seeing that dangerous look in Silver's eyes, he shivered just by looking at Silvers darkening eyes. He had never seen Silver get angry before and most of all, never about a woman. "It looks like I should stop joking about him and his disciple again in the future or else I won't know what killed me."

Silver looked at the escaping Gold with furrowed brows, eyes burning in anger as it sometimes glow red. His eyes turned into slits just thinking about his Cici being in another man's embrace other than his, he does not know where this feelings were coming from or the anger his feeling but one thing is for sure.

"I won't let anyone take Cici away from me, she is mine alone." Silver said in a dangerous tone, his ruby red eyes stared holes at the woman with unruly peach hair who was slowly making her way inside the Dark Forest.

###################################################################

Raven shivered, she felt that something bad would happen to her. She felt that someone was staring at her back and turned around, she saw that it was only Silver and waved at him while smiling.

She saw him also waving back and even waved harder, after half an hour she finally stop and turn back to the entrance of the Dark Forest.

Looking at Silver for one last time, giving him a reassuring smile, she then entered the Lions cave known as the Dark Forest.

Dark Forest did live with its name, the Forest is indeed dark and full of miasma everywhere. The miasma at the entrance was thin but when you slowly get to the center of the Dark Forest you will find that the miasma is getting thicker, luckily the miasma does not affect her because of her being the Phoenix and the multiple spells and artifacts Silver had given her before she entered the Dark Forest.

Raven made her way to the center of the Dark Forest, she read on one of the books that Silver gave her that the Ever Night Horned Beast Stead live in the center of the Dark Forest so it must be now in the center of the Dark Forest, she concluded.

As she made her way to the center of the Dark Forest, Raven met different kinds of beast and Demons who she fought bravely and slay them into two in one strike. Raven was very powerful that even a group of Demons could not stop her advance.

"Finally, I'm almost at the center." Raven looked at the barren land in front of her that is full with nothing but death, everywhere she looks at there are only dead plants, dead trees and bones.

"It looks like, I will be sleeping with death tonight." Raven landed on one of the "dead" trees and sleep there for tonight.

###################################################################

After Raven and the other disciples left, the Guardians started to chatter and gather around Silver who magically pulled out a giant mirror out from his spacial ring.

"Silver, let us watch!" The group of the Guardians said as they took a seat beside Silver.

"Having Silver around is really convenient, whatever you need Silver has! It's like an unending bag of magical things!" Gold commented as he leisurely lean on his chair.

"Stop pushing around, I'm only watching my disciple in this mirror no one else." Silver seriously said as he shooed the others.

"Oh, come on let us watch too." Jade said.

"Here, use this." Silver furrowed both his eyebrows together as he pulled another mirror in his spacial ring but more smaller than the one he is using.

"Hmp! So stingy." Gold muttered ad he settled down and watch the smaller mirror, images of their disciples slowly appeared.

Silver did not care watching the disciples of his fellow Guardians and only focused on watching his disciple, Raven. He was surprised the very moment a clear image appeared on his mirror, he saw Raven fighting a group of Demons on a 1 vs. 10 battle.

"Waahh... your disciple is really unlucky." Gold commented when he saw Raven surrounded with 10 Demons when he peaked at Silver's mirror.

"........" Silver glared at him which effectively shut him up, he looked at his disciple worried but the worry in his face was immediately replaced by surprise and pride after watching what Raven had done.

Raven slayed the Demons like a bunch of tofu's as she slayed Demons after Demons, Gold looked at the mirror with mouth hanging wide open.

"Wow, she is strong!"

The commotion Gold was making made the other Guardians curious and also took a peak at Silvers mirror, like Gold they were surprised seeing that red figure dancing among the Demons. Like a red roses staining red in a black canvas, captivating and eye catching. They all could not help but praised her in their hearts.

"You have chosen a good disciple, Silver." Gillha commented.

"I sure did." Silver looked at Raven with pride and love in his eyes. "I did choose the right person."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 1.6K 39
'No, he didn't'. I was so shocked by the turn of events. Everything was going fine and then suddenly boom, everything turned upside down. I just coul...
50.1K 628 6
Clair's life is turned upside down when she signs what she thinks is a simple release form. What it turns out to be is binding contract that she and...
6.8M 331K 199
"Do you want to live?" "If so, sign a contact with me." The young man gazes up with a faint smile on his face, "Yes." The young man didn't care who...
656K 15.6K 61
August & Colin | WRU series | book 1 We take risks. We make mistakes. We lie. We love. We hurt. We lose total control. I took a risk. I paid the pri...