Only With You

By pinkmilkmonster

A life with Noh by his side, that's how Phun imagine his life would be. A clinic of his own, their very own r... More

Chapter 1: HOME (πŸ‘Œ)
Chapter 2: The Wedding (πŸ‘Œ)
CHAPTER 3: My Everything (πŸ‘Œ)
CHAPTER 4: BONDS (πŸ‘Œ)
CHAPTER 5:BLESSED (πŸ‘Œ)
CHAPTER 6: OUR PLACE (πŸ‘Œ)
CHAPTER 7: U-TURN (πŸ‘Œ)
CHAPTER 8: BROTHER (πŸ‘Œ)
CHAPTER 9 GANG (πŸ‘Œ)
CHAPTER 10 THEIR LOVE (πŸ‘Œ)
CHAPTER 11: JOURNEY (πŸ‘Œ)
CHAPTER 12 SEA OF MEMORIES: TEASE (PART 1)(πŸ‘Œ)
CHAPTER 13: SEA OF MEMORIES: I MISSED YOU TOO ( PART 2)(πŸ‘Œ)
CHAPTER 14:SEA OF MEMORIES: TOO ADORABLE PART 3 (πŸ‘Œ)
CHAPTER 15: SEA OF MEMORIES: SECRET PAIN (PART 4) (πŸ‘Œ)
CHAPTER 16: SEA OF MEMORIES: BRAVE (πŸ‘Œ)
CHAPTER 17: WISH YOU WERE HERE πŸ‘Œ
CHAPTER 18: NONG LOVE πŸ‘Œ
CHAPTER 19: MISSION πŸ‘Œ
CHAPTER 20: HUMBLE ABODE πŸ‘Œ
CHAPTER 21:TWO LOST SOULS πŸ‘Œ
CHAPTER 22 EYES, NOSE, LIPS... AND THAT SMILE (Part 1) πŸ‘Œ
CHAPTER 23 EYES, NOSE, LIPS........ AND THAT SMILE (Part 2) πŸ‘Œ
CHAPTER 24:MEANT TO BE πŸ‘Œ
CHAPTER 25 SHAKEN
CHAPTER 26 FAMILIAR WARMTH
CHAPTER 27 CAREFREE
CHAPTER 28: A SISTER'S LOVE
CHAPTER 29: WHAT IS HAPPENING???
CHAPTER 30: LET BE FRIENDS
CHAPTER 31 : SUNSET
CHAPTER 32: GETTING TO KNOW YOU A LITTLE BIT MORE
CHAPTER 33: BANDAGES, BEERS AND CREAM PUFFS
CHAPTER 34: CONFIDANT
CHAPTER 35: GLIMPSE
CHAPTER 36: NO SWEETS
CHAPTER 37: SHIPPER
CHAPTER 38:CREAM PUFFS & COOKIES
CHAPTER 39: STRINGS OF MY GUITAR
CHAPTER 40: OUT OF MY SLEEVES PART 1
CHAPTER 41: OUT OF MY SLEEVES PART 2
CHAPTER 42 : ESCAPE
CHAPTER 43: LEAVING
CHAPTER 44: NOT EVEN A GOODBYE
CHAPTER 45: DARE TO BE BRAVE
CHAPTER 46: VIAJE DE AMOR
CHAPTER 47: AWAKEN
CHAPTER 48: WAIT FOR ME
CHAPTER 49: WANDERER PART 1
CHAPTER 50: WANDERER Part 2
CHAPTER 51: WANDERER Part 3 (TWO BRATS ON THE LOOSE)
CHAPTER 52: WANDERER PART 4 (PARADISE)
CHAPTER 53:WANDERER PART 5 (BLINK)
CHAPTER 54: EKAMAI
CHAPTER 55 : FACE TO FACE
CHAPTER 56: LIGHT
CHAPTER 57: A NEW DAY HAS COME
Me and Messy Brain (not an Update)
CHAPTER 58: NOT ANYMORE
CHAPTER 59: HEART BEATS
CHAPTER 60: khit theung mak mak na
CHAPTER 61 : SLEEP
CHAPTER 62: SILENCE
CHAPTER 63: SHALL WE BEGIN?
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65: LOVE DANCE
CHAPTER 66: TOP
CHAPTER 67: A PROMISE KEPT
CHAPTER 68 : BECAUSE I LOVE YOU
CHAPTER 69: THAT'S WHAT LOVE IS
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74: STRIKE
CHAPTER 75: MEND
CHAPTER 76 : CLINGY
CHAPTER 77 : COMING TO YOU
CHAPTER 78 : A SURPRESA
CHAPTER 79: ACCOMPLICES
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
EXTRA CHAP: US ( πŸ‘Œ)

CHAPTER 80

1.2K 65 23
By pinkmilkmonster

PHUN'S POV

We spent half a day at the cove and went home at mid-afternoon. I've been smiling for too long I'll think my face had cramped already. But, what I can do, I'm just too elated, I can't contain my happiness within.

"Congratulations!!!!!", a deafening cheer greets us as soon as we step into the common hall of the resort. I was rendered speechless, as rains of confetti poured over our heads and covered the floor. I looked at Noh and he was grinning back at me. He too was covered in colorful strips of paper.

"Doctor Phun", Nong Love runs to me and I immediately crouched down to receive her sweet embrace. She giggled as she clung her tiny arms round my neck "So you are gonna be my big brother now, P' Noh said he will asked you. Did you say yes already?", she asked excitedly, her eyes sparkles as she speaks.

This little girl innocence is making me blush as I shyly nodded.

"Ye hey!!! P' Phun is gonna marry my P' Noh..", she wiggles happily and pulled me for a much tighter hug. I was astounded at her cute reaction over the news I brought. How can this little girl have so much understanding than most adults have over this kind of thing?I wonder if Nong Love have fully grasp the whole picture.

"So you're okay with me marrying your P?", I can't help but asked her.

"Uhmm", she nodded nonchalantly like i was asking her a very simple question.

"Why", I was piqued by how casually she answers.

"Because my P' loves you Doctor Phun", she's saying it straight to me. I feel like a child asking my mom an obvious question.

"Really?! He told you he loves me?', I pried a little more, making my voice a little softer so Noh won't hear our conversation.

" I just know", Nong Love whispers her answer too. Her brows danced mischievously at her words.

"How do you know?", I can't help myself but investigate further.

Nong Love puts her little hands unto my ear. "I know..cause I saw my P' was so sad when you went home last time. He was always quiet and he stays  on the beach looking for your tag all day and night. I asked Dad why my P is like that. Dad said P' Yoru has lost his heart. He is sick. P' Night says it's called lovesick ".

I looked at this young lady in disbelief, while she keeps nodding, affirming her statements. I stop myself from smiling since she looked so serious explaining her mind. She pulled me again. "I asked Daddy to buy medicine for P. But Dad said, P needs Doctor Phun to cure him. I also asked my friends and Auntie and Uncle too what to do when someone is lovesick. So they told me, one must find the person who made you sick because only that person can cure you. If that person loves you ,you will be cured.But you need to be together to make sure you won't be sick again. P' Noh is happy when he came back , so I know he found his medicine. Just like you Doc P, you're not sick anymore", her soft hand touches my face gently.

"I was sick too?"

"Of course..you didn't know.Your eyes are always sad but now it's not".I was tongue tied by the wisdom of this child.

 "How old are you again Nong Love?", I exclaimed in disbelief.

"hok kha",she replied showing me her fingers.

"What were you talking secretly huh?!", Noh's face crouched down, propping his face in between us. He eyes us both suspiciously.

"Ahmm..health issues", I smiled to Noh.

Noh lifts his brows, not quite convinced by us. Nong Love nodded and smiled and so do I.

"Congratulations.", a male voice interrupted us. I looked up and Dad and Mae are standing nearby, extending their arms at us. I accepted the embrace from these two lovely creatures in the world.

"Mae, Dad.. I didn't know you were here?", I was happy to see them again.

"Noh phoned us and told us he's gonna propose to you, so of course we have to be here son. ", Mae replied with teary eyes."I'm happy for the both of you".

"Khub Khun Khrap. How long have you been here? I didn't see you here when I arrived?".

"We were here since last week  and we purposely hid from you so as not to ruin the surprise", Dad teases me. I glance at Noh, and the guy avoided my gaze. He was too shy to admit this.

"You did it son", Uncle Norak came too, giving Noh a high five.

"That's our son", Noh's Dad proudly states.

"Thank you Dad! Mae.Thank you Uncle!", I bowed in front of them.

"Haisst...You're calling him Dad but you're calling me Uncle? You're making this old man sad", Uncle Norak sadly protested.

"I'm sorry Uncle ..I mean Dad..".

"HA!ha!ha !!!Now ,that's better", he beamed patting my back.

"Stop teasing him", Mae rescues me hugging us back. "I am so happy for the two of you. ".

"Thank you Mae".

"Congratulation sons", another male voice spoke from behind us. I turned around and I was rendered speechless.

"Dad?!?!?!", I widen my eyes in disbelief. A lovely woman was standing beside him smiling at us too.."Mom ?!?!you're here?!!?". One surprise after another, I'm finding it hard to keep up.

"Pang and Pop too", Pang peeps from behind and Pop followed behind. I can't believe this. My family..they—they are all here.

I rush over and just hug my parents. I'm lost for words that I just cried in their arms. Somehow, I felt like a little child, sheltered once again their arms. It brought back the good memories I had in my childhood.

"How did you all came here?", I managed to ask after calming my emotions. They were supposed to be on a business trip, Pang is suppose to be accompanying her mother-in-law and Pop is supposedly working by now. That iwas what they told me.

"It's P' Noh' s plan, P", Pang willingly supplied my curiosity. Mom and Dad nodded along. "We've arrived the other day. And you are right P'Phun, Khom Phayam is such a lovely place. I'll be sure to come back here every year".

"this..this..is..just so ---", 

"We are here too", a whole platoon of noisy big kids sounded off the whole room. Throwing us...I mean showering us another set of confetti's which they have just scooped from the floor."CONGRATULATIONS!!!".

***

A simple early dinner turned into one big  reunion. Two long wooden table were placed to accommodate the three families. Another long table for the rowdy guys. I scanned the people I'm dining with, my heart swells in happiness.  I'm sitting with my family, mom and Dad at my right, Nong Love and Nong Pop at the left. Opposite me, Noh sits with his two families, Pa and Mae, Dad and Nong Love and Night. Watching everyone shares the dining table, talking with each other, laughing at random jokes, it's almost unbelievable. I never thought this could be possible, but it did.

"Hey!", Noh passes me a bottle of beer as he settled himself next to me. We sat in silence and quietly watches this beautiful moment right before our eyes. Right after the sumptuous dinner , the rest takes their own group. The three dads found a place in a corner and was having some light drinks. The two Moms are at the other corner having some tea. The young couple is playing with Nong Love. Night disappears together with the guys leaving us behind. Pfft..some friends.

"Thank you Noh..", I took Noh's hand and held it firmly." I never thought I'd be this happy again".

"Thank you Phun for never giving up on us..on me".

"You are worth it Noh. You are worth the wait".

"And you are worth coming home too".

If I'd ever be a color, I'd be sunshine yellow, because happiness just beams all over me.

"Yeah?!?!", I grinned widely. I love being pampered.

"Yeah!!!", Noh softly replied, his face sprinkled with pink dusts.

"I desperately wanted to marry you now", I blurted out my thoughts unknowingly while looking at this adorable creation blushing by my side.

Noh chuckled lightly "Can we at least wait for one more day?", he asks, adorned by redness of his ears and the way he bit his lips to hide his smile.

I gasp. How many times I was rendered speechless by Noh just for today.

"Ai..Noh..can you stop being lovey dovey for a while", Om shouts half dragging Noh away from me. We were caught by surprise by this guy's sudden appearance."Sorry Phun, you can't see Noh up until your wedding day", Om grins tells me he is not really sorry.

"WHAT!!??!", we both exclaimed in disbelief.

"YES, so you'll be coming with me", Om answers us and is now taking Noh away..

"And you're coming with us Phun", Fi and Night grabs my arms and dragged me on the opposite direction before i could protest.

"Wait—", my words left unheard. I turned my head helplessly at Noh, who is held captive by Om. Ahhhh..I screamed internally.  I've been looking forward to spending the night with my Noh. Arghhh I haven't seen him for two weeks. I spent two weeks of lonely nights..You guys, do you know how much I miss hugging my Noh to sleep? Arghh..you are so cruel...So cruel..

No matter how much I cursed them at heart, I can't get away from my two guards holding me tightly as if knowing I'm planning to escape.

"C'mon Phun, it's not like you're not gonna see Noh again.", Fi spoke unapologetically. "Tonight, we are gonna celebrate your last few hours of being a bachelor. It would be a great lost to the ladies and a big gain for us..hehehe..", Fi laughs evilly.

I hung my head low and let them do their thing. I was ushered inside a medium sized house, a little far away from the main hall. So this is where they went right after dinner.

"Make way for the groom", Fi announced, pushing me to sit on the lone chair at the middle. I see there were more than a dozen here. A loud howling surrounded me like a pack of wolves on hunt. I feel sorry for the neighbors.

"Ok..ok..listen guys", Fi interrupts. "You all know why we were summoned here", the guys nodded  in unison. "That is cause finally Master Phun will be taking out of the market..Thank God..". A roar of laughter followed." Phun..I have known you for a long time", Fi's voice becomes serious effectively drowning the ruckus turning the mode into one serious almost melodrama vibe." And I say this man , with all the sincerity in my heart..I am truly happy for you and Noh. Thank you for showing us that true love does exist in this world. You deserve this man..truly..", Fi's words resounded while patting me by the shoulder. I nodded and smiled. I was moved by his words. "Now cheers everyone!!!".

The rest of the guys cheered on, clinking the cold bottles they had . One by one I accepted their well wishes, deeply moved by their presence . I sighed. It's great to be surrounded with friends.

"oyyy..oyyy..that's enough..let the real party begin. Bring the ladies in", Knur's announcement was greatly accepted by the crowd.

"What?!?!", I asked in panic about to get out. I'm thinking about Noh. These guys will get me in trouble.

"Just sit back, relax and enjoy the show", Knur grins and held me firmly to the chair. He sounded like a pimp to me.

"But..but..", I try to reasoned out.

"Hahahaha..a bachelor's party ain't complete without the ladies", someone rebutted."Don't be a killjoy Phun".

"Don't worry Doc, I won't be telling Noh", Night grins mischievously, showing his videocam on hand.

I must have looked terrible since the devils advocates throws into a fit of laughter. The lights were dim and some erotic tune played in the air sending goose bumps all over my body. Not the good kind of goosebumps, I tell you. I could picture out Noh's face, he'll gonna kill me.  The crowd goes giddy, i don't think this is really meant for me. These guys are just using me as an excuse.

Noh is not my fault. Please believe me. I'm practically begging for my life. I closed my eyes and just prayed this will all be over soon. Why can't we just have a bachelor party just us guys? If Noh divorces me prior to our wedding I'm gonna kill you all. No soul shall be spared.

I was still firmly closing my eyes, trying to extract myself from all the noises these hooligans are making. I almost jump out of my seat when I felt a pointy and hard  object fell on my shoulder blades, it travels down to my arms, then to the other arms. It traveled to my face, my chest, round and round my back. I squirm like leech marinated in salt  underneath those touches. I hear the guys laughing and urging me to open my eyes to which I'm not listening.EVER.

I hate you guys!!!

Soon I felt another pair of stiff object touching me here and there while the earlier one keeps on and then another one came and another..Now there's probably three of four of them surrounding me..Ahhh.. its suffocating..

"Phun., open your eyes?", I hear a feminine voice calls to me. Is that Medusa?

"Come play with me", there another high-pitched voice.

"Master, I am your servant", another one added.

"You know, you like it baby..". and someone blew hot air to my ears.

I hear these voices surrounding me making me sweat profusely. I shook my head indifferently, shaking them off me.. I try to think of Noh, his smile, his laughter...mentally encouraging myself to stay strong against these temptations.

"C'mon Phun, it's your party..enjoy these presents..",I hear that bastard Fi's voice.

"You'll regret it man".

"No one is telling Noh."

The catcalling and the devilish urges from my so-called friends are not helping, not helping at all. They seem to be enjoying life at my expense. After almost like an eternity, the sensual music that filled the air  gradually stop. And the female voices seems to have disappeared as well. I breathed a sigh of relief...finally.

I opened my eyes slowly as I adjusted my sight to the lights. I see the devils all smiling at me, giving their thumbs up.

"Well done, Doctor Phun..You have the test", Nights nodding approvingly while grinning widely at me.

"Indeed. This master is now ready for married life", Fi announced clapping his hands. The rest followed, all while cheering at me.

I shook my head helplessly at these idiots' antics. But I was nevertheless happy. I felt proud to have pass the test.

I was laughing with them when my eyes caught a silhouette leaning by the darkened corner.

"What's that?", I asked curiously.

"Ohh..hehehe", Knur laughed taking the thing I was eyeing. "These are the ladies, Khun Phun", he grinned widely showing me a  life size standee of a gorgeous woman with a big pan of pizza."This is  lovely Sam", he proudly introduces the cardboard to me."my gorgeous Fida", showing me a lady holding a popular phone unit." My sweet Patricia", a sweet looking girl holding two packs of gyoza. " And lastly , me amore Maria",  he concluded, kissing the huge picture of a Brazilian model of  denims.

Now four women standees surround me, wearing all smiles. Rodkeng gladly presses his phone playing the supposedly voices of these ladies. I face palm myself, I think I'm having a headache. So I was tortured by standees and a piece of voice recording. Genius, purely genius guys. Now, I just have to know which stores filed theft on their standees. Poor owners.. but I was relieved that it's just standees.

"Ai..you don't really think we'll bring in real ladies, eh! Sorry Khun Phun, Noh will skin us alive if we ever do that", Fi grimace.

The crowd rolled into laughter. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

happy sunday

Let me just stare for while 😍😍😍

I needed names so i borrowed some from my readers (Hope you don't mind 😁😁😁)

I've been meaning to right the wedding scene but my mind got so many ideas, i don't know which one will i choose..Hahaha..you know my brain..

and also watch out for the Myanmar translation of this book  .Yeah..heard it right bravehearts,  @julie89444 will be translating my baby. pls do support it too.. 

And Theory of Love will air on the 1st of June...#OffGun finally.. Our Prince White is gonna be there .. So excited.hopefully GMMTV will release eng sub right away (hahaha...not demanding just asking pls... 🙏🙏🙏)

Lastly...Thank you everyone for reading,commenting and voting.😊😊😊

Enjoy this chap

Xee Yah ^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 8.5K 38
[COMPLETE] Tine was not into dudes. Seriously, he wasn't. But looking at Sarawat on that dimly stage, the yellow back lights softening his features w...
683 70 20
The Koh Samui Trilogy ~ Book Two ~ Ian Banks (Non) had travelled to Thailand after his best friend had called him to tell him his long time idol Sing...
12.7K 443 11
[Complete] Note: Had gone through a major revision, in hope to make everything better and less awkward. At least, it's what I had expect it to be. Al...
1K 75 8
Win wanted to go home, the seniors told everyone that swim practise was canceled. So why? Why was the light on at the pool? No one was supposed to be...