Life Never goes as Planned

Von alexannam16

Other than being an amazing Fashion Designer at Fashion Avenue Institute, Emma Swan is a very closed off woma... Mehr

Promotions and Interns
The Welcome
Night Time Blues
First Day
Stressed Out
Fashion Show
Morning News
Lunch Date
Confused
A Favor and A Surprise
Hawaii
Nervous
Shocking Morning
Old Habits
Unexpected Bond
A Shocking Decision
Unbelievable
Back Home
A Surprising Visitor
Happily In Love
Scared
On Bended Knee
For Reals This Time
A Little Getaway
Back to my Normal Life
Wedding Bells
Sealing Our Love
Reception Time
Unexpected Arrival
A/N. Not an Update
A Surprise and a Heartbreak
Unbelievably Heartbroken
Memories
Could it be?
Surprising The Family
Is This Really Happening?
Little Additions
A New Opportunity
Goodbye California, Hello New York
It Can't Be All Work
Struggling
Surprise Visit
The Social
Unexplainable
Heart Broken
Asking For Forgiveness
It Happened Again
A Christmas Surprise, Part 1
A Christmas Surprise, Part 2
Hurt Once Again
Heartless Again
Not An Update
Secrets Revealed
Heartbreaking Decision
Stranded
This Can't Be Happening
Surviving
Trying To Survive
Reality?
Too Late?
Frustrated and Confused
A Little Princess
Disbelief
Gone
Pain
I Deserve This
Not An Update
Coping
Confrontation
Escape
A Nice Evening
Shocking Revelations
She's Here
Finally Free?
Imprisoned Once Again
My New Family
Not an Update💕
Welcome Home
Finding A Way Back Home
Not An Update😘💕
Adapting To a New Life
Not An Update❤❤❤
We Made It Back Home
Wondering
Confrontation
Not An Update😩💔
My Decision
Shocked
Not An Update💕
Moving On
Not An Update!!
Anxious and Frustrated
Decisions
Not an Update😍❤️🙌🏽😭
Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!
Shocking Turn of Events
Ahhhh *Dead*🔥😏
Forgiveness & Resolutions
Our Family Reunited
A Very Good Morning
Not An Update
A Special Night
Reliving Pain
This is the Story of How I died😭 (A/N) ❤️
Not Again
Frightened
Season 6 Finale😭❤️
Love is a Powerful Thing
Home At Last
Together Forever
New Lives
Many Surprises
Worries
Good and Bad News
Some Secrets Remain
Growing Friendships
A Helping Hand
Suspicions
No More Secrets
More Secrets Revealed
Unimaginable
Happy Holidays?
Am I the Cause?
In Reality, I'm to Blame
Today was Supposed to be Special
A Not so Jolly Christmas
Mind-Blowing Turn of Events
Too Late?
Gone Forever?
Another Chance?
A Gift
Our Little One
Home, Sweet, Home
Life Never Goes as Planned
Hi My loves!!! ❤️❤️
Hi Again My Loves!!! ⚓️🦢💕

Emotional

551 42 72
Von alexannam16

The Day Before

"Emma, Ward's secretary isn't letting me talk to him." I sigh. "Well we've tried to locate him but no one seems to know his whereabouts," I say as I put my phone down. "Ok Emma why don't you try to locate his private number while I google to see if people know that Killian is alive." I nod.  That's when we start to hear a bunch of noises outside.

"What's going on out there?" I ask Lacy. She shrugs. I open my phone and I remembered that I have his freaking private number. I am so nervous that I can't even think straight. "Lacy I have his number!" She squeals. "What are you waiting for, call him." I nod and dial his number.

"Yes Hello?"

"Oh finally, hey Ward I'm sorry to bother you its Emma Jones, Killian Jones' wife."

"Oh hey Emma," he says in a very nervous tone.

"Is this a bad time?"

"No, it's ok umm, what can I help you with?"

"I know it might sound weird but I was wondering if you could help me locate Killian?"

"Well Emma..."

"First thing's first is he alive?"

"Yes he is but..."

I smiled so big that I could probably light up a whole stadium. I was so happy to know that he is indeed alive.

"I can't seem to find him; do you know of his whereabouts?"

"Last thing I knew, he was going to go see you." I gasp.

"Umm no he hasn't come to see me well he did, anyways things got complicated I just need to know where he is at right now."

"Tell you what let me call you back, let me do some snooping around."

"Thank you so much Ward."

"Of course, call you in a bit."

I was so ecstatic to confirm that the love of my life is indeed alive. I sat there and we continued to hear the commotion going on outside. We decided to go and check it out. I looked at all the televisions and they were showing pictures of Killian. It is now official that he is alive. Oh my I bet his family in Hawaii must be thrilled.

I don't want to call them until I meet with Killian. Everyone kept coming hugging me and congratulating me on the fact that he's alive. That's when my phone goes off. Lacy and I ran back to the office. I answered and put the phone on speaker.

"Ward, any news?"

"Yes I found out that he bought some tickets to leave to London tonight but for some odd reason he wasn't able to go." I gasp. Lacy shakes her head. "What the hell?" Lacy mouths. I shake my head confused as can be.

"Yes he is leaving tomorrow night." I gasp.

"Ward you have to stop them or I don't know..."

"Well I can get you a flight that arrives before they depart." I smile.

"Yes can you get me two tickets, one for a child and one for me."

"With pleasure, I'll be sending you the tickets to your email, you still have the same email?"

"Yes."

"Ok then and don't worry about any extra costs I will take care of it." I start to cry.

"Ward thank you so much, you are amazing, I cannot thank you enough."

"Hey umm I have one question, I thought you were with someone else?" I sigh.

"I was but now that Killian is alive..."

"Yes of course, well I wish you the best of luck Emma."

"Thanks."

I hung up and then ran to the computer and printed the tickets. I look at Lacy and she had a concerned look on her face. "What's wrong?" She sighs. "Emma from what Ward said it sounds that Killian is leaving to London with someone else." I gasp when the realization hit. Could it be that he's with Ruby? "No Lacy I mean he just wanted an escape I mean he thought I was with Jesse, if I was in his shoes I would have done the same thing." She nods.

"But why are you chasing him?" I snap. "Damn it Lacy, why are you giving me such a hard time?" She sighs. "I just want my best friend to be happy and I don't want her to lower herself down for a man that doesn't want to be with her." I half smile.

"Lacy this is Killian who we are talking about." She nods. I go and hug her. "I love you Lacy, you are always worried about my well-being but I have to go get Killian." She nods. "I'm a go home and prepare everything for tomorrow, I was wondering if..." She smiles.

"Yes the twins can stay with us while you and Rhea go to New York." I smile. "Thank you."  She nods. I make my way to my car and drove home. I felt so different walking into my house knowing that in a couple of days the love of my life, the father of my children will be coming home.

I start to prepare a small suitcase for Rhea and I. Then I go and prepare another small one for the twins. Once I finished I talked to the twins letting them know that tomorrow night they will be staying at their aunt Lacy's house. They were happy but they weren't thrilled to know that they weren't going to New York with me.

I had lied and told them I was going on a business trip but I have to take Rhea with me. They bought it which made me feel a bit relieved. Oh if they only knew I'm going to go bring their father home.

Night time falls and its finally morning. I go and leave their bags by the door so when Lacy comes and picks them up from school they can come to the house and quickly pick the bags up. I load the kids into the car and dropped them off at school. I said my goodbyes then went to buy some things I needed. After that I made my way to the airport. I quickly went to go check in. I was a bit early well I was very early but I didn't care, I didn't want to miss the flight.

We sit down and Rhea gives me a confused look. "So why are we going to New York again?" I smile. "To bring your daddy back." She smiles. "My daddy, Killian?" I nod. "Yay," she says and gives me a big hug. I was so thrilled to know that Rhea is excited to see Killian. Time passes by and as I'm sitting there I see a familiar face, Jesse's. Is he following me? "Jesse what are you doing here?"

"Emma you can't go to New York, Killian isn't there." I scoff. "How the hell did you know that I was here?" He sighs. "Its because I love you." I scoff. We continued to argue and that's when Rhea gets in between us. "We are going to go get my daddy, my mommy doesn't love you doctor Jesse." He sighs. I grab her.

"Please leave," I softly say and that's when we hear our flight number. "You can't go Emma," he says. I grab my stuff and walked away with Rhea in my arms. We quickly boarded the plane. Hours passed by and we finally arrived in New York. I look at the time and its close to Killian's departure.

I go and grab my suitcase and checked the departure chart to see where the flight to London was at. I was getting irritated that I couldn't find it but I finally found it. Once I find it I quickly made my way to that boarding dock.

As I'm running I felt someone grab my arm. I look back and its Jesse. "What the hell?" I ask in a shocked tone. "Emma." I try to let go but he has a good grip on my arm. "He's gone Emma." I start to panic and that's when I see a familiar face in the distance, Killian's. "Let me go," I scream out and he shakes head.

I go and slap him. I gasp and covered my mouth. I had never hit him before. "I'm sorry Jesse, I know you're a good man, but..." I grab Rhea's hand and ran towards the boarding dock. There were too many people there and they wouldn't let me get by. "Killian!" I scream out. He turns back but then a hand grabs his face and he turns forward. "Killian Jones!" I scream out and he turns around.

I lock my eyes on him and my heart dropped. I was finally seeing the love of my life, alive and not dead. I was in tears. I had every emotion going through my body. All the memories I shared and made with him were flooding my mind. I had missed him so much. That's when I slowly made my way towards him. I see his face and he is tearing up as well. He runs up to me and we stood there both with tears in our eyes. "Emma, my love, is that really you?"

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter!!😊😊
But in other news who else got excited about the freaking poster for the musical/CS wedding episode?!

I legit screamed when I saw it!! I'm so happy I legit have so many emotions! Like my babies are getting married❤️😭 ahh I just can't!!!❤️😊😭❤️💍
I don't know if I'm going to survive...😭❤️ ahh!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

Home Von Jordan

Fanfiction

35.2K 2.3K 27
Emma Swan is an orphan who is being transferred into another group home. She lives on a specific set of rules she has made for herself. Never ask for...
95.6K 3K 30
Emma's a college student, working as an intern at the Dazzle Magazine for a powerful woman she has never had the good fortune of meeting. But everyth...
14.2K 533 14
Regina Mills in like to be the CEO of Mills & Co once her mother retires and she's in the look for a new PA what happens when Emma Swan starts lookin...
23.7K 1.4K 40
When Emma Swan was 16 she and her boyfriend Killian Jones (17) had gotten pregnant. Though when Killian found out he decided to finish High School in...