When love takes over

By caramaria_1

Cara is back from Belfast and has caught the attention of a certain registrar, will their romance take off or... More

A familar face
Oh hi
This is awkward
Why not
How do I look
Lost in the moment
Neither am I
Quite natural now
Doesnt matter
Just one sec
Something like that
You tell me
Try and ignore
Too much
Lonely
Two years
I'd like that
Some food
Fun in the cold
Is that so
Toasty
Plans
Effort
Little miracle
Time together
Fine with me
Morning
Can't help it
Making cookies
Me jealous
Magic word?
Suprise
I promise
Drunk on love
New encounters
A natural
Misunderstanding
One day
Just a little broody
Soft cries
I was so alone
This is cardio
Caught in the act
What's going on?
Looking out for you
Meeting the parents
Awkwardness
Back home
Best moments of my life
Just a moment
What do you say...
Cheerier
Cold morning
Cheeky two minutes
Everyone is watching
Out in the open
Sickness bug
Feeling better today
I want a baby
Having your blessing
Heartbreak
Staying over
Kicked out of theatre
Letting loose
Can we do this
Assistance
Drowning sorrows
Broken down lift
Questioning
Getting ready
Nervous surprise
Proposal
Coming clean
Lets celebrate
Waking up in your arms
First anniversary
Early night
A little fun
On the right track
Touchy feely
New year shenanigans
New years day
That's mothers for you
Thinking about the future
Give me attention
You don't love me
Got making up to do
First appointment
Emotional mess
Next steps
Don't burn the dinner
Invites
Turn of events
The aftermath
Bug?
The test
Spring cleaning
Cooking for a change
Working on our day off
Just a little sample
Me, a bad mum?
Socks and scary movies
Phone call
Failing before succeeding?
Times are changing
Miracles happen
Night in for two
Not all plain sailing
Pre-parental nerves
I know
Taking it's toll
Starting to show
Something to tell
Casual family dinner
A little tiff
Needing to talk
Change of times
Preparing
The in-laws
Outburst
20 week scan
Boy or girl?
Orange juice does the trick
Hot chocolate
Coffee house stranger
What do I do
Some space
Outburst in resus
Looking after me
Mother and daughter time
Baby talk
Coming to stay
Things unsaid
Catch up with granny
Meeting the in laws
Getting along

Raf please

80 5 0
By caramaria_1

They walk to work together and Morven can't stop asking questions. "So has he admitted he loves you?" Morven asks.

"No why would he" Cara simply replied.

Morven just laughs and walks ahead, when they arrive at work Cara dashes to the locker room as she can see Raf approaching them.

"Alright Raf how's it hanging" Morven says cheerfully.

"Have you seen Cara?" He asks as he approaches Morven.

"Er yes Raf I live with her?" She jokes.

"I'm serious" he seems unimpressed.

"Oh lighten up Raf, she must of gone to get changed" she says pointing in her direction.

He goes into the locker room unannounced and Cara gets the surprise of her life, she turns around just in her scrub bottoms, no top on just a bra and looks at Raf in shock. "Oh hi" he smiles awkwardly.

She turns back around and gets changed, not making any communication with him.

"Are you ever going to actually talk to me?" He tries to get something out of her.

She shrugs and goes to walk out, Raf grabs her arm and stops her. "Look have I upset you?" He asks.

He looks her in the eyes but she says nothing.

"Please Cara... if I have to say it I will" he says as he doesn't let go of her wrist.

She sighs, "Raf what are you doing."

He leans forward as if he's going to kiss her "Cara i..." Raf is cut off by fletch bursting in.

"Major RTC incoming, four minutes" Fletch says.

He instantly releases Cara wrist. They both look at each other before Raf walks out.

Raf takes a patient who comes in on a trolley and Cara goes to walk away from him when Fletch assigns her to Raf.

"Right thanks.." she says to herself.

"I'm just going to listen to your chest if that's alright" Raf says to the patient as Cara attaches the wires to the patient.

Cara inserts a Canulla and straps it down before look up at the patient and backing away. "Cara?" Raf asks as she crashes into the trolley behind.

"Sorry excuse me a second" she says as she walks off.

Raf goes to go over to her. "Leave it mate, we'll talk to her once she's ready" he says to Raf.

"Fletch she looked devastated what's wrong with her" Raf says.

"I really don't know but I'm sure she wouldn't want any of us barging in on her" he says turning back to the patient.

He nods and carries on working until Cara makes an appearance again.

"Fletch can you take over here for a minute?" He says passing his equipment over to him and goes over to Cara.

"Cara what's going on?" Raf says as he goes to her.

"I can't be involved with this patient Raf.. I can't" she worries.

"Cara it's fine if you can't but why?" he questions.

Cara moves closer and whispers. "That's my mother" she looks up at him.

"That's fine why don't you take the rest of the day off and be with her?" Raf suggests.

"No I can't I haven't seen her in two years" Cara says as she watches fletch pick up the phone and suddenly her phone starts to ring.

"Hello!" She answers.

"Cara is that you?" Fletch says looking across the ward at Cara.

"Fletch?" She seems confused looking back at him.

He ends the call and Cara walks over to them and stands at the end of the bed.

"Who is this Cara?" He says wanting to know her relation.

"She's my mum" Cara whispers.

"Why don't you sit with her? I'm sure she'd be pleased to see you" he encourages.

"Fletch I've got jobs to do" she says walking off.

"Let me talk to her" Raf says.

"Raf if you haven't noticed I'm quite busy" she tries not to let it bother her.

Raf calls over another nurse. "Could you just take over this for me?" He asks as the nurse takes the forms.

The nurse nods and Raf pulls her off the ward "Cara she's your mum, what ever happened between you two put it in the past and live in the present" Raf says as he tries to hold her waist but she moves away.

"Raf please" she says pushing his hands away. "I haven't seen her since I moved here.. what would I say to her" she says looking at her through the doors.

"Anything just keep her company. she's not conscious yet, she'll need reassurance when she comes around" Raf smiles as he strokes her cheek and wipes a tear away.

She nods and wipes her hair out of her face and faces the ward.

He gives her a little nudge before walking back on himself.

Cara goes to sit down on the chair beside her mum before looking over at Raf as he gives her a reassuring nod.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 272 27
Aston and Jessica have been best friends all their lives, but then once aston has broke up with dancer Sarah Richards, he starts to fall for Jessica...
85.3K 2.2K 32
When everything in Deyjah's life starts to fade away and she is at her breaking point what will happen when Tez comes in to show her a whole other li...
91 14 16
Latashas back and out of jail getting her shit back on track. Jay has a new girl now but she ain't gonna stand for Tasha getting in her way so she'll...
10.6K 276 43
When Amelia, a childrens nurse meets Aston at work, she feels a certain connection towards him; but will she see him again?