Raf please

They walk to work together and Morven can't stop asking questions. "So has he admitted he loves you?" Morven asks.

"No why would he" Cara simply replied.

Morven just laughs and walks ahead, when they arrive at work Cara dashes to the locker room as she can see Raf approaching them.

"Alright Raf how's it hanging" Morven says cheerfully.

"Have you seen Cara?" He asks as he approaches Morven.

"Er yes Raf I live with her?" She jokes.

"I'm serious" he seems unimpressed.

"Oh lighten up Raf, she must of gone to get changed" she says pointing in her direction.

He goes into the locker room unannounced and Cara gets the surprise of her life, she turns around just in her scrub bottoms, no top on just a bra and looks at Raf in shock. "Oh hi" he smiles awkwardly.

She turns back around and gets changed, not making any communication with him.

"Are you ever going to actually talk to me?" He tries to get something out of her.

She shrugs and goes to walk out, Raf grabs her arm and stops her. "Look have I upset you?" He asks.

He looks her in the eyes but she says nothing.

"Please Cara... if I have to say it I will" he says as he doesn't let go of her wrist.

She sighs, "Raf what are you doing."

He leans forward as if he's going to kiss her "Cara i..." Raf is cut off by fletch bursting in.

"Major RTC incoming, four minutes" Fletch says.

He instantly releases Cara wrist. They both look at each other before Raf walks out.

Raf takes a patient who comes in on a trolley and Cara goes to walk away from him when Fletch assigns her to Raf.

"Right thanks.." she says to herself.

"I'm just going to listen to your chest if that's alright" Raf says to the patient as Cara attaches the wires to the patient.

Cara inserts a Canulla and straps it down before look up at the patient and backing away. "Cara?" Raf asks as she crashes into the trolley behind.

"Sorry excuse me a second" she says as she walks off.

Raf goes to go over to her. "Leave it mate, we'll talk to her once she's ready" he says to Raf.

"Fletch she looked devastated what's wrong with her" Raf says.

"I really don't know but I'm sure she wouldn't want any of us barging in on her" he says turning back to the patient.

He nods and carries on working until Cara makes an appearance again.

"Fletch can you take over here for a minute?" He says passing his equipment over to him and goes over to Cara.

"Cara what's going on?" Raf says as he goes to her.

"I can't be involved with this patient Raf.. I can't" she worries.

"Cara it's fine if you can't but why?" he questions.

Cara moves closer and whispers. "That's my mother" she looks up at him.

"That's fine why don't you take the rest of the day off and be with her?" Raf suggests.

"No I can't I haven't seen her in two years" Cara says as she watches fletch pick up the phone and suddenly her phone starts to ring.

"Hello!" She answers.

"Cara is that you?" Fletch says looking across the ward at Cara.

"Fletch?" She seems confused looking back at him.

He ends the call and Cara walks over to them and stands at the end of the bed.

"Who is this Cara?" He says wanting to know her relation.

"She's my mum" Cara whispers.

"Why don't you sit with her? I'm sure she'd be pleased to see you" he encourages.

"Fletch I've got jobs to do" she says walking off.

"Let me talk to her" Raf says.

"Raf if you haven't noticed I'm quite busy" she tries not to let it bother her.

Raf calls over another nurse. "Could you just take over this for me?" He asks as the nurse takes the forms.

The nurse nods and Raf pulls her off the ward "Cara she's your mum, what ever happened between you two put it in the past and live in the present" Raf says as he tries to hold her waist but she moves away.

"Raf please" she says pushing his hands away. "I haven't seen her since I moved here.. what would I say to her" she says looking at her through the doors.

"Anything just keep her company. she's not conscious yet, she'll need reassurance when she comes around" Raf smiles as he strokes her cheek and wipes a tear away.

She nods and wipes her hair out of her face and faces the ward.

He gives her a little nudge before walking back on himself.

Cara goes to sit down on the chair beside her mum before looking over at Raf as he gives her a reassuring nod.