Letting loose

"Cara are you ready!" Morven calls from downstairs as they have convinced Cara to go out on this occasion.

"Yeah" she calls back down and Morven hears footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Oh Cara I love your shoes" Jasmine beams as she admires them.

"I wasn't so sure on them" Cara says as she comes into living room and grabs her bag.

"Don't be silly, they're lovely" Jasmine smiles.

Cara just nods and gathers her phone and the key to their flat as she's guessing she'll be looking after the girls this evening.

Morven and Jasmine both join Cara with their bags ready to leave the house. "Our taxi is outside" Jasmine says.

They all head out with Cara locking the door behind them, walking down the steps and jumping into the taxi that is waiting outside.

The girls one by one get into the taxi as there are three seats in the back and Morven tells the driver where they are heading.

"I can't believe you dragged me out" Cara says sitting back in the chair.

"Oh come on Cara you can't sit at home and we'll have a laugh" Morven smiles.

Cara huffs as they are driven to the club they are heading to. Morven thanks the driver and pays him while ordering a return taxi home for later.

The girls head to the front door and already can hear the music coming from inside. Being asked for their IDs they finally get inside and head straight for the bar.

Jasmine straight up orders them a round of shots and hands them out. Holding it out in front of her, Cara gulps it down and pulls a face as the drink was very harsh for her liking and slams it back onto the bar. She looks up only seeing Morven and Jasmine laughing and she returns the laugh.

After an hour or so had passed, Cara had been dragged onto the dance floor seeming to finally loosen up.

"How are you enjoying the night" Morven almost shouts trying to be heard over the music.

"I'm glad you brought me out" Cara smiles.

"So tell me, now that your not actually together, what is he like" Morven smirks.

"What are you on about" Cara asks confused but laughs anyway.

"You know what I'm on about" she smiles.

"I know your my mate and all but I'd rather not discuss it with you" Cara laughs.

"Oh come on Cara, I mean I thought seeing as he's a bit older he's more experienced" Morven pushes.

Cara looks at her and rolls her eyes as Morven just giggles at her. "Knew it" Morven says quietly to herself.

Jasmine comes back with three drinks in her hand coming from the bar and hands them to Morven and Cara. "Hey that guy is looking at you" Jasmine says and points him out for her.

Cara swiftly turns to see who and turns back. "I am not here to pick up guys" she tells them.

"Well why are you here then" Morven asks her while taking a sip of her drink.

"To loosen up... have fun" She says which is almost a question. She keeps feeling the need to look over her shoulder as she feels him still looking and realises he's starting to walk towards them.

She looks back to the girls and pretends she didn't see anything when he comes up behind and places his hand on her shoulder. "Hi" he says shortly making Morven and Jasmine exchange looks as Cara turns to face him.

"Hi" she replies blankly hoping he wouldn't stay long.

"I was admiring you from over there and thought I'd ask you if you wanted to dance" he asks.

"I'm sorry but I'm having a girly night with these two" Cara tells him and turns and sips her drink.

"I'm sorry, I just thought..." he says making Cara turn back around to him.

"You thought what?" She starts. "That you could just come over here, compliment me hoping that you could get me by the end of the night" Cara says quite bluntly making him look speechless.

"Never mind" he says and walks away leaving Morven and Jasmine to snigger between them. "Cara! What was that all about" they both laugh.

Later that night all three girls are finishing their last drinks as their taxi is outside waiting for them. Putting their empty glasses on the bar they head out to the taxi.

"It's freezing I should of brought a jacket" Cara says crossing her arms. They all laugh including Cara as they get into the car before it takes them back to their flat.

Cara gets out first and goes through her bag to get the keys out. Rustles are heard as she rummages through her bag trying to find the keys that she knew she brought with her.

"Shit" she says to herself as she's slowly coming to the conclusion they must of come out of her bag.

"You got the keys?" Jasmine asks as her and Morven come up behind her.

"I did have, I mean I thought I had" she says clearly feeling bad as she was in charge of them.

"You mean these ones" Morven laughs along with Jasmine, gingling their keys in front of Cara.

Cara instantly shoots them both a look and quickly takes the keys off her and puts them into the lock and opens the door.

She kicks her heels off by the door letting out a sigh of relief and walks into the living room and slouches down onto the sofa.

Slowly followed by Morven and Jasmine, "would you like a drink" Morven calls through as she is in the kitchen. She hears nothing so goes in and sits by Cara with Jasmine sitting on the other end of the sofa on the other side of Cara.

She looks up at the two and smiles happily. "See we have fun don't we" Morven smiles.

"Yes, I had a great time tonight thank you both" Cara smiles and puts her arms out as they share a hug.

"I still can't believe what you said to that guy in the club" Jasmine says almost impressed.

Cara rolls her eyes playfully and smiles. "It was the truth right, I know guys and I wasn't in the mood for it tonight" she says.

They laugh at her and snuggle up. Soon enough they lay on the sofa discussing everything from boys, tv shows to their favourite shops. Conversations slow as they end up falling peacefully asleep in the arms of each other.