Orange juice does the trick

"How about we go do a spot of baby shopping soon?" He questions.

"That sounds great, we haven't got any of the big stuff we'll be needing" she says.

"She won't be in there much longer. Better get a move on" Raf smiles as he places his hand gently on her bump.

"It's going so fast" Cara sighs.

"Too fast" Raf smirks as he guides her to the lounge.

She takes a seat on the sofa and Cara runs her hand up and down her bump, "actually I'm really fancying an orange juice, want anything?" She asks.

"Hmm, I'll be fine. Had a coffee not too long ago" Raf smiles.

Cara gets up and pours herself a glass of cold orange juice from the fridge and comes back.

"Can't get enough of this stuff right now. Especially all the little bits of orange in them" Cara smiles as she sits close to Raf.

After having some she places it on the table and sits back.

"Woah..." Cara gasps and she holds her stomach.

Raf bolts upright and looks at Cara. "Shit! What's it is?... is the the baby!" Raf panics.

"Raf she's never kicked like that before" Cara smiles excitedly.

"What! She moved?" Raf smiles in a bit of a fluster with himself.

"Yes! Not just a kick, she moved!" She smiles.

Cara grabs Raf's hand and places it in the area "she's been kicking a lot recently but that was a full blown black flip I think she did" Cara beams happily.

Cara keeps her hand on top of his as they wait for something to happen.

"Maybe you should drink more of that" Raf suggests.

"You think she likes the orange?" She asks.

"Maybe she does" he laughs as he grabs her drink for her.

Cara has some and puts it back again and pulls his hand back on her stomach.

"She's off again, it must be the sugar content" Raf laughs as he feels their daughter properly moving.

"She's perfect already" Cara says as she sits and smiles at Raf.

Raf kisses Cara's head "I'm sorry for everything this past week, I'm lucky to have you" Raf mumbles against her head.

"That's in the past now, we've got more important things" Cara smiles.

He nods in agreement "Little Miss Di Lucca needs all our love and attention" Raf smiles warmly and strokes her bump.

"And we love you so much" she smiles and kisses him.

They both sit there quietly enjoying each other's company before Raf suggests they go out shopping before it's too late to go out. Cara agrees and gets her coat on.

Once ready the get in Raf's car and head to the city centre.

He finally finds a parking space and they get out and browse the shops.

"So mothercare first?" Raf suggests.

"Yes good idea" she smiles.

They walk into mothercare and start browsing the isles. "Ooh I like this cot, what do you think?" Cara smiles and stands infront of one.

"God we literally just get in the door and you're already on the prowl" he jokes.

"It's just ideas" she sighs and carries on walking down the isle.

"Hey, I was only joking go back and look at it" he says and grabs her arm.

"We don't have to if you don't like it" she says.

"Oh right..." Raf says as he lets Cara do her thing.

"I don't even know what I'm looking for" she sighs and looks at Raf.

"You want something that will see her until she's around 2 years old maybe... oh and a moses basket" Raf smiles.

"Would you help me? I didn't get to buying all this last time" she explains.

"She's my baby as well... and Cara you're going to buy all the stuff she needs and you're going to watch her grow up" Raf smiles and gives her hand a squeeze as he takes hold of it.

"I know I'm so glad we can do all of this with each other" she smiles.

Raf smiles and carries on browsing with her. "We'd need a car seat" Cara says as she sees some at the next isle.

"Well I know that nurse from x-ray had a car seat that connected to the pushchair" he smiles.

"I want one of those prams where it's lies them flat. I've heard good things from the http://mums.net group" Cara smiles.

"Yeah they're very good for them" he smiles and start to look too.

"They're so pricey out of our price range" Cara admits.

"These things are going to be expensive" Raf says.

Cara sighs and moves on a bit more, "I think it maybe worth getting more clothes today" Cara smiles.

"We'll save up okay?" Raf reassures.

She nods and smiles a little. "Sure" Cara simply replies.

Raf smiles as he looks around and sees all the baby clothes and accessories.

Cara is instantly draw to the baby grows which are all shades of pink and cream.

She admires one outfit and picks it up, "we're getting this one" she smiles.

"Oh right well I like this one" Raf smiles.

"Raf!" Cara laughs and blushes as she reads the comical baby grow. 'All Mummy wanted was a back rub'.

"It's not lying" he jokes around.

Cara rolls her eyes and carries on browsing.

"Raf what of the smaller things do we still need to get? Have we got enough bottles or any baby grows?" Cara asks.

"I don't know, I haven't checked" Raf smiles.

"We should get some just in case" Cara says and Raf laughs.