Everyone is watching

Raf smiles and follows her to the ward, "so tell me where did you and Nurse Martinez pop off too?" Fletch asks as Raf approaches the nursing station.

"I was showing her where the new bedsheets are going to be kept" he says looking at some notes.

Fletch nods and smirks "right okay" he laughs.

"How's the new place fitting for you" Raf asks.

"Lovely actually... now well... how is the new house mate?" Fletch asks.

"It's great" he smiles looking over at Cara who is doing observations on a patient. "She's one of those who seems to takes control of the tv" he laughs.

"Next it'll be the colour of the walls, then what's for dinner then you're trapped" Fletch laughs.

"I actually like it" Raf smiles.

"Bossy Cara?" Fletch laughs.

"Kinda sexy" he smirks as he watches Cara walking across the ward with a pair of rubber gloves on and a sick bowl as the patient has just been sick which nearly went all down her.

"Right" Fletch smiles. Raf smiles at her and looks around the ward.

"Whatever you're planning on Raf don't!" Fletch says.

Raf clears his throat "Cara Martinez I love you" he says loudly. The whole ward stops and looks at Raf who stands there and smiles at Cara.

Cara stops in her tracks and looks over at Raf completely stunned on what he has just done in front of the whole ward. She doesn't know what to do but nervously looks around.

She flushes bright red and starts to die inside, "Cara I love you and I want everyone to know" he says.

"Raf!" She says quite shocked. Raf just smiles at her and starts to make his way over to her.

Cara looks at the sick bowl and pulls a face before looking back up to see Raf making his way towards her, she steps backwards but kicks the trolley.

Raf laughs and goes up to her cupping her cheeks and kisses her while everyone just stands there.

Cara pulls away and glares at him "what the hell are you playing at" she says.

"Come on crack a smile" he smiles.

She looks at him totally stunned, she decides to put the sick bowl down and kiss him reluctantly. He smiles and kisses her back.

He holds her waist before pulling away, half the nursing staff stand open mouthed at what they've just witnessed.

Cara bites her lip and smiles at Raf.
"Everyone is watching" Cara giggles.

"I know" he smiles.

He looks around to see Serena standing there not very impressed, "Nurse Martinez , Mr Di Lucca my office now... and for the rest of you there are patients who are waiting" Serena says.

She turns and goes into her office and Raf turns back to Cara. Her mouth drops "looks like we're wanted" Raf says.

"Whatever happens now it's your fault" she teases.

"I'm responsible now am I" he smiles.
Cara giggles and they make their way to Serena's office.