Staying over

Cara makes her way to Morven's and a tear falls down her cheek. She gets to Morven's flat and knocks on the door.

Morven answers and looks at Cara who has been crying. "Cara" she says shocked. "What's happened" she says.

"I think it's over" she mumbles and walks in.

"What's over?" Morven asks.

"Me and Raf" Cara cries.

"What" she says as she hugs her toghtly.

"Me and Raf are over" she cries into the hug.
"Please say you've got that bottle" she says.

"Yeah I have it" Morven says and lets her in.

Morven opens the bottle and hands Cara a glass. "So what happened, I thought you two were fine" she says.

"I don't want to talk about it" Cara says.

"I see...so I guess your stopping here?" She says as she sees Cara's bag.

"If you don't mind" Cara says.

"Well Jasmine has your old room now so can you manage on the sofa bed?" Morven says.

"Yeah that's fine" she says.

Morven pours her a glass of wine and looks at Cara's phone who which is ringing.

"You not going to answer that" Morven says.

"I don't want to talk to him" she says and practically downs her glass.

"Let me talk to him" Morven says.

"And say what" she sighs.

"Just see what he has to say" Morven says.

"If you wish but I've heard it all" she says.

Morven decides not too and leaves it be "maybe you need some time to calm down, same for Raf" Morven says.

"Maybe" she sighs and pours herself more wine.

"What did you argue over" Jasmine asks.

"Children" Cara blushes.

"You don't have any" Morven says.

"No but the prospect of children" she says.

"What? Have you tried can't you get pregnant?" Morven asks.

"We haven't tried no but doesn't look like it'll happen anyway" Cara explains.

"Why?" Morven questions.

"Raf's only just decided to tell me he might not even be able to have any" she sighs and picks up the bottle again.

"Don't you think you've had enough? Well Cara he may of been worried about what you would say" Morven says.

"Not you as well, can't I have a drink now" she says.

Morven says no more to her and just takes the bottle of wine back into the kitchen.

"That was pointless, it only had a bit left" Cara says finishing her glass off.

"There is at least a glass and a half left in the bottle" Morven says.

"Maybe you should go to sleep, I mean you have got work tomorrow" Morven suggests.

"No I'm not going in tomorrow" Cara says.

"Cara that's petty this is your job!" Morven says.

"I'll call in sick" Cara protests.

"God this feels like I'm back at school again but if that's how you feel then fine" Morven says as she goes and gets ready for bed.

Cara gets changed for bed and grabs the spare duvet and makes herself comfortable on the sofa.

She finds it hard to get to sleep as she has so much going through her mind but soon enough she finally falls asleep.

Cara awakens the next morning to Morven and Jasmine getting ready for work.

"Morning" Jasmine smiles.

"Hi" Cara smiles a little.

"So you getting ready for work or are you going in your pyjamas?" Morven asks.

"I'll get dressed in a sec" she says.

"Oh you are coming now?" Morven says.

"What else am I supposed to do, mope around?" She says.

"You'll enjoy it today you're scheduled into theatre with Raf" she laughs.

"Your hilarious you are" she says.

"It's true Ms Campbell just sent me the theatre schedules for this morning" Morven says as she shows Cara the email on her phone.

"Oh" Cara sighs.

Morven smiles happily, "have fun come on then" Morven says.

Cara gives her a look and goes and gets herself dressed.