Out in the open

Raf opens the door to see Serena sitting at her desk. "You wanted to see us?" Raf says as they stand there waiting for her to say something.

"You do realise how many codes you two have just broken, I couldn't careless if you to were seeing each other or not... but not on my ward!" Serena says.

"I know...I" Cara starts to say.

"No, I don't want to hear it. Nurse Martinez you are now on admissions for the rest of the day and Mr Di Lucca... you will be on truma" Serena says.

Raf and Cara exchange looks, "off you go" Serena tell them.

Cara leaves and huffs, Raf follows her and heads to truma.

Throughout the rest of the day then get on with their jobs but occasionally smirk when they pass each other.

"Caz! Dinner tonight... Italian or Indian?" He asks.

"Hmm Indian" she smiles.

"Take out or eat in?" He asks.

"Let's go for eat in" she smiles.

"Sorted it's a date" Raf smiles. She smiles and carries on with her work.

By the end of the shift Cara is ready for home, she's extremely tired and is fed up of catching sick from patients.

She sits and waits for Raf in the locker room. "I can't wait to go home" she sighs.

Raf comes in and walks over to her and smiles happily. He goes to kiss her but stops "what?" She says.

"You may need a shower... you stink of sick" Raf says.

"Well thanks for that" she laughs. "Today has been one of those days" she says.

"Aww babe" he smiles happily.

He goes into his locker and gets changed before getting his things together.

"Home, shower, chill, date" Cara says.

Raf smiles as they start to walk out of the hospital.

"You know I've worked out in two months time we've been together for a whole year" Raf says as he takes her hand.

"And we've only just told everyone" she smiles.

"Yes, I'm so glad I got with you" he smiles.

"Yeah me too" she smiles. "Come to think of it, I must speak to my mum" she says.

Raf nods as they get into his car, "I'll call her now if you want" he smiles.

"You'd do that?" She says.

"Your phone died earlier call her on mine, what's her number?" He asks.

Cara gives Raf her number and he dials it on his phone and holds it up to his ear.

"It's calling" he smiles as he passes the phone to her.

She smiles and sits there waiting for her mum to pick up. "Hi, mum?" Cara says.

"Cara... this isn't your number" Karen says.

"I know mine died earlier, so I'm using Raf's" she explains.

"Oh right you are still with him then?... well I guess you are because you're using his phone" Karen laughs as she gets a bit carried away.

"Mum" Cara laughs.

"You and Raf will have to come round for dinner this Sunday... I'll do chicken dinner or something" Karen says.

"Sounds divine" Cara smiles and looks at Raf.

"Oh your Aunt Belinda from Ireland called she wants to come over soon and see you and Raf" Karen says.

"I'll have to get back to her on that one" Cara laughs. "But we'll definitely see you Sunday" she says.

"What?!" Raf says as he takes his eyes off the road for a second.

Cara gestures him to look back at the road and she finishes up her conversation with her mum.

"Right mum I've got to go, Raf's battery is on 10%" Cara says.

"Alright Hun I'll let you go, don't forget to be free after four Sunday" Karen says.

"Bye mum" Cara smiles and then puts the phone down.

"Erm what was that about Sunday?" Raf asks as he quickly looks at her and back to the road.

"Mum has invited us for dinner" Cara smiles happily.

"That'll be nice, it's been a while" he says.

"Yeah she's doing chicken dinner so it'll be nice" Cara smiles.

"Sounds great" he smiles.

Cara smiles at him and they finally get home, "right I'm off for a shower" she smiles.

"Alright" Raf smiles as they get inside.

Cara heads upstairs and goes and gets a towel ready for her shower.

Once she has had her shower she gets herself in some comfy clothes and joins Raf downstairs.

"I still can't believe you did that in front of everyone today" she says.

"So? Had to admit it sometime or another, some days I can't keep my hands off you" he smiles.

"I have to admit I do like it when your all forward like that" she smiles.
"Very manly... not the pussy cat" she adds.

"Is that so..." he smiles.

She laughs and nods and kisses his cheek, "coffee" Cara says.

"Oh go on then" he smiles.

"Was hoping you'd do it but I'll do it" she laughs and gets up.

"I thought you was offering" he laughs.

She laughs and goes into the kitchen, he sits and messes with his phone when he hears a cup smash.

He gets up, "you alright in there Cara" he says.

He goes through and looks at her crouching on the floor cleaning it up, "hey what happened?" He asked.

"Just went a little dizzy that's all" she smiles as she looks up at him.

"Here... you go and sit down I'll do it" he smiles.

"No I'm fine" Cara says.

"Cara come on" he says helping her up.

She gets up and looks at him before turning and getting a glass of water.

"What was you making?" He asks.

"Coffee" she says as she rubs her head and opens a draw and finds some paracetamol.

Raf smiles and starts to pick the rest of the glass up off the floor.

"Caz why did you get a glass if you wanted coffee anyway?" He asks.

"Needed water for myself first" she says.

"I see" he says.

She smiles and goes back through to the lounge and sits down.