Hot chocolate

They continue browsing for another few minutes before deciding to pay.

"How about after we stop by the chip shop or something? What do you fancy?" Raf asks.

"Hmm how about we go for a drink at the café over there" Cara suggests.

"It's a date" he smiles and finishes paying and they leave. Raf takes hold of Cara's hand as they leave the shop.

They walk to the car and put the shopping in the boot and walk over to the cafe.

"I think I'm going to have to sit down, my ankles feel massive..." Cara complains as they walk over.

"Take a seat, what would you like" he smiles.

"Hmm. Hot chocolate please" she smiles.

"I'll be back in a sec" Raf says and goes to order some drinks and decides to grab a snack too.

Cara sits there quietly stroking her small bump and smiling to herself.

A few minutes later Raf comes back with two hot chocolates and a muffin. Cara looks up at Raf and smiles. "That looks amazing" Cara smiles as she looks at the chocolate with cream.

She takes the lid off to help it cool down and scoops a bit of cream up with her finger and licks some, "mmm" she smiles.

"That is the most seductive thing you've done in... what...ages" Raf laughs.

"I can't help it, just so nice" she smiles.

Raf laughs and sits there sipping at his drink. Cara dips into her muffin while her drink cools down a bit.

She sits there starring out the window into a little world of her own. "Earth to Cara" Raf chuckles as she hasn't moved in a while.

"Hmm?" Cara mumbles as she looks up at Raf.

"You've been looking out the window for a while, you ok?" He laughs.

"Yeah I'm just thinking" she smiles.

"Oh what about?" He wonders.

"Just our baby" she smiles.

"What about her" he smiles as he watches her.

"Just thinking" she smiles.

"Are you going to tell me or is it a secret" Raf laughs.

"How about another hot chocolate first?" Cara smiles as she stares at the bottom of the cup.

"Your getting greedy now" he smirks and goes to get another.

"This one is for me, she had the last one" Cara jokes happily and rests her hand on her bump.

"Actually, I'm going to the toilet first I won't be long" he smiles.

"Wash your hands before you get me drink" Cara giggles.

Raf laughs and leave to find the men's.