Casual family dinner

"Yeah sure" Cara smiles as gets up and takes her cardigan off now her mum knows and follows Karen into the kitchen.

"Look Cara, you have been faithful to Raf haven't you? I mean it's ok you just need to be honest with him" Karen reassures her.

"What are you on about?" Cara asks.

"I know you were having trouble getting pregnant for a while... you can talk to me you know" Karen says.

"Mum! It's Raf's baby trust me okay, I haven't slept with anyone else in two years!" Cara snaps unintentionally.

"I'm sorry for having the wrong idea Cara" Karen apologies.

Cara nods and walks back through to Raf and sits on his lap. "Lunch will be in fifteen minutes" Karen calls through.

"Everything alright" Raf smiles. Cara nods and smiles, kisses him and pulls him into a tight hug.

"This is nice" Raf mumbles against her shoulder.

"I like it" she smiles and pulls away resting her forehead against his.

Karen comes back into the lounge and smiles "so come on a you two what date will I become a granny?"

"Well the midwife said around 26th August, depending" Cara replies.

"A summer baby" Karen smiles.

"Yes. So I get to buy all the summer clothes, I'm so excited" Cara smiles cheerfully.

"Have you got much yet? I can always help out" Karen smiles eger to get involved.

"I have nothing" Cara admits.

"But you've got all that stuff of Katy's" Raf says without thinking and Cara just stares him out.

Raf freezes as he realises what he said, "Caz I can't believe I mentioned it... I'm so sorry" he panics not wanting to upset her.

"It's fine, I would rather not use her stuff. It just doesn't feel right" Cara explains.

"I understand that, well just have to shop then won't we" he smiles.

"I've got my savings which I can use for a while" Cara smiles.

"Right lunch should be ready now, get sat at the table you two" Karen smiles as she goes off into the kitchen.

Cara gets up and so does Raf. He grabs her hand and pulls her back "you are not using your life savings for our baby, we shall put some aside... maybe we should consider a joint account now" Raf smiles.

"You think we should?" She asks.

"Yes I think we should. Even if it's £50 a month taken from our wages to be put in there. It's a start" Raf explains as they sit down at the table.

"That sounds like a good idea, we could try and sort it out soon" she smiles and Karen comes in with the food.

She places their plates down in front of them and sits down herself.

Karen fills her drink up and dig in to their food.

They sit there chatting and enjoying their food. Karen looks up at Cara and smiles at her and then notices her neck.

She thinks about it for a second before bringing it up.

"Cara what's with your neck? Aren't you a little too old for that type of foreplay..." Karen says bluntly.

"What... what are you talking about" Cara says as she adjusts her jacket.

"Cara I wasn't born yesterday... love bites really Raf?" Karen smirks and raises an eyebrow.

"Just can't keep my hands off her at the best of times, as hard as I try" Raf says with a slight straight face.

Karen looks at him not impressed "and it looks like you can't keep your hands out her underwear at the best of times" she replies.

"It's not like she complains" Raf says glancing at Cara who has suddenly gone bright red.

Karen looks at Cara and raises an eyebrow at her. Cara takes a deep breath in trying to cool herself but at the same time inhales a piece of food in her mouth and starts to choke.

Raf jumps in his seat and hits Cara on the back hard enough to try and help.

"Raf!" She gasps as he hits her back again.

She continues to cough, gag and choke, "I'm sorry" Raf says as he hits her back full force and she suddenly stops coughing and spits out the piece of meat into her hand.

She gasps for air as Raf rubs her back softly.