Getting ready

Both Morven and Jasmine go through bed until the next morning. They all are hard at work and Cara is treating it like a normal day.

"Is Cara still on for tonight?" Raf asks Morven as she cross paths in the corridor.

"Yeah she said she's up for it" she smiles.

"Good and she knows nothing that I'm involved does she?" Raf questions.

"She has no idea whatsoever" she smiles. "Are you nervous?" she asks excitedly.

"Yes actually" Raf smiles.

"Aw Raf" she smiles. "You'll be fine" she says.

Raf nods "see you later then" he smiles as he walks off.

Throughout the entire shift Raf keeps smiling to himself and looking over at Cara. He hopes that night will be perfect but a part of him is quite nervous.

"Morven can you seen to Mr Jones please and also make sure Cara is nicely dressed for tonight like tell her smart say posh restaurant to her" he smiles.

"Will do Mr Di Lucca" Morven smiles.

Raf smiles and sits down at the nursing station.

Once Morven has seen to the patient she goes and finds Cara. "Cara do you know what your wearing for tonight" she asks her.

"Probably a set of skinny jeans and a top why?" He asks.

"Why don't you wear a dress or something" Morven suggests.

"Erm I'll have to see what I've got in my wardrobe" Cara says trying to think.

Morven nods and smiles at her, "see you later" she smiles. Cara smiles and goes back to work.

At the end of the shift she doesn't know if to pull out of tonight or not.

They finish off their shift and head home. "Look Morven, I think I'm going to have to pull out of tonight" Cara says as they get inside.

"Oh no your not getting out of this one! It's Christmas Cara lighten up" Morven replies.

"I'm going to stay with my mum for Christmas" Cara replies.

"Cara you promised, please" Morven begs.

"Fine but I'm going to my mums after" she sighs.

Morven smiles, "of course" she smirks. Cara heads off to the staff room.

She collects her things and soon Morven comes into the room and gets her stuff too.

"Right I need to pop to Tesco a bit I'll meet you at the restaurant in an hour" Morven smiles.

"Fine." She says. "What name is the booking under?" She asks.

"I put it under yours" Morven smiles.

Cara nods and then heads home and gets herself a shower and washes her hair.

She gets her hair dry and makes it slightly curly. She sits in front of her mirror and puts a bit of make up on.

She then gets up and looks at a few dresses and tries to make her mind up.

She picks one out and puts it on. She goes over to her mirror as she's not sure. She huffs and decides to change. Cara goes back in and gets a nice little black dress that she hasn't worn in a while.

She smiles at herself in the mirror as she likes it, she finds a necklace out which belonged to her grandma and puts it on.

She smiles and goes and finds a pair of shoes to wear.

Cara gets a pair of heels out and agrees she likes them and then heads to the lounge.

She checks the time and decides to get a taxi there as she won't be able to walk there. She phones for a taxi and waits.