Oh hi

Throughout the whole shift Cara is rushed off her feet and doesn't get much time to rest and neither does anyone else for that matter.

Raf watches on from the station and sees that she is smiling and laughing along with the patients she is with and Fletch catches him smiling to himself.

"Snap out of it mate" He laughs as he nudges him.

"Looks like she's settled back in alright, like she's never been away ay" Fletch states.

"Yeah you got that right".

Cara walks over to them with his patient's files. "Here's Mr John's notes" she says as she passes them to Raf and updates them on how his patient is doing.

Raf takes the notes off her and smiles, Cara stands smiling at him for a while before she snaps out of it and walks off. "She was in a trance" Fletch laughs as he nudges Raf who's watching her walk across the ward and back to another patient.

"I don't believe you" Raf laughs.

Fletch laughs and rolls his eyes as they're both blind to what's going on, "you should ask her out for a drink... before the shift is done" Fletch demands.

"But how?" Raf asks as Fletch stands.

"You'll think of a way" he laughs.

Fletch walks over to patient as Raf slowly gets up and goes over to Cara and smiles at her "hey" he smiles awkwardly.

"Oh Hi" she smiles as she looks through a file and fills something in, "sorry did you need something? I'm dreadfully busy" Cara says and Raf doesn't say much but stands there open mouthed at her.

She walks off leaving him standing in the middle of the ward, "bye then" he laughs.