Socks and scary movies

They get out the car and head to some shops, when in town Cara finds herself drawn towards the baby's shops and mothercare but she has no idea why she wants to coo over baby clothing.

They head to one shop and Cara walks up to the window. It shows baby outfits and her face starts to light up.

"Oh Raf" she smiles as she looks in the window

"Look it's even matching" she smiles and points to an outfit.

Raf just stands there admiring her smiling.

"We might want to move along we might look a little weird standing at the window" he laughs.

Cara nods and moves along with Raf.

They walks along a bit "hey didn't you want to go in there?" He asks as they get to a shop for gym clothes.

She nods and he pulls them in the direction of the shop.

They get in the shop and head to the section she wants.

"Hmm there's so many choices" Cara sighs as she looks at them all.

"Cara they're socks" Raf laughs.

"Yes but which ones do I buy" she says.

"What about these?" He asks pointing to a pack of five that were all desperate colours.

"Hmm I don't like the red pair... I mean who wears red shocks... not me" Cara replies.

"Urgh Cara you're so stressful and so odd" Raf smirks.

Cara looks around trying to ignore him and keeps looking at different ones as she can't make up her mind.

"I'm sitting down" he huffs and sits on the stool for where you try your shoes on.

When she finally picks some she goes over to him "right let's go" she says to him.

"Finally" he laughs.

She smiles and they head to the counter and she pays for them.

Cara smiles at Raf as she pays for them.

She is handed the bag and they both head out of the shop.

They then quickly grab a coffee to go from costa coffee and head home.

Raf pulls up and they both get out and lock the car. Raf let's them in and pops upstairs to the loo.

She puts her shoes in the cupboard and runs upstairs and puts her new socks in her draw.

She comes back down to Raf flicking through the channels on the TV. He turns to her "what do you say we put a film on?" He asks as there's nothing interesting on.

"Sure" she smiles.

She goes and sits on the sofa and Raf digs through some of the films they have. "We got quite a few horrors that we haven't got around to watching yet" he says.

"Oka... nothing too scary though" she mumbles.

He smiles and puts one in the DVD player. He goes over and sits by Cara and hands her the DVD cover and grabs the remote.

"What the hell is this?" She says.

"You can read the cover" he laughs.

"No we are not watching this..." Cara says and Raf laughs.

"It's not that bad" he laughs.

"It is" she mutters.

"You can always hide behind me" Raf jokes.