Working on our day off

The following morning Cara is still fast asleep when Raf's alarm goes off at seven.

He decides to leave her for another 10 minutes so hee grabs a towel and gets into the shower.

Once out the shower he goes to wake Cara who's having none of it. "Now Raf please it's my week off" she puffs and she rolls away from him.

He laughs "oh don't be like that" he says and leans over and kisses her cheek.

She pushes him away and buries her face in the pillow

Raf sits on the edge of the bed and lays by here "you know I could stay here if I could but sadly I've got work" he says.

"Shouldn't you be going then" she mumbles behind the duvet.

"No not till you are up, your appointment is at ten... get a wriggle on" Raf says.

She moans "it's only seven... and why are you even going in? We're meant to have two weeks off together" she sighs. 

"Because they're low on doctors" he says.

"But don't worry it's only for this morning" he smiles and puts his arm around her waist. "Come on" he says.

"No" she moans.

She doesn't move for Raf crawls to the end of the bed and grabs her ankle and starts to tickle her.

He smirks as she starts to kick her legs as she doesn't like it.

"Come on beautiful time to get up" he smirks.

"Your not going to give up are you" she says peaking through the duvet at him.

He shakes his head and gets up and as she gets up.

She gets up and rubs her eyes. She grabs her dressing gown and goes downstairs and makes herself something to eat.

She gets a bowl out and makes herself some shredded weat.

Raf comes down and gets ready to leave. "Why don't you meet me outside the hospital before our appointment" he says as he goes to the door.

She nods and continues to eat her breakfast. "Sure" she smiles.

He walks over to her and kisses her head. "More colour in your cheeks today" he smiles.

She smiles and he heads out for his few hours at work. Once she's finished her breakfast she washes her bowel up and picks out the letter they got given which she has to produce.

She then gets herself washes and dressed and looking presentable and heads upstairs.

She smiles to herself and collects her bag and heads out the room.

She makes her way downstairs and grabs her phone.

She goes outside and locks the door.

Cara then begins her walk to the hospital.

By the time she was ready and gets to the hospital it's around nine so when she gets there she goes to the cafeteria and texts him to let him know she's there.

'Okay babe, I'm just finishing off some patients. See you very soon, love you lots xx' Raf replies to Cara.

She decides to get something o eat while she's waiting.

She looks at all the cakes behind the glass protector and decides to order a small chocolate cake slice.

She takes her slice and thanks them. She sits back down and smiles to herself as it does really look delicious.

She begins to eat it and sips her bottle of water as she goes.

Once she's ate it she sits back on her chair and lays her fork on the plate and goes on her phone for a while.

She replies to her mum who's asking how she is and if she wants to meet up for coffee one day.

She tells her mum she's got a couple of weeks off work so she will go and visit.

Soon Raf comes down to meet her.

She looks up at him and smiles. "Hey, work go smoothly?" She asks as he comes and sits down.

"Finished now" he smiles.

"Good, out appointment is in ten minutes" she smiles.

Cara nods and gets up and grabs her bag, she also grabs her bottle of water and then takes hold f Raf's hand as they head upstairs.

They head to where they need to be and sits outside once again waiting to be called in.