Give me attention

Cara goes and puts the bread away and puts the ice cream in the fridge before going to Raf who's in his office.

"Everything alright in here" she smiles and she walks in.

"Yeah just doing some paper work" he smiles.

Cara sighs and leans against the door way watching him.

"Got much to do" she says.

"Fair bit" Raf says as he looks up at his computer to check something.

Cara walks up behind him and wraps her arms around him and rests her chin on his shoulder. "Why don't you come to bed" she says and kisses her cheek.

"Will do later, this bill needs to be paid" he says.

"Right?" She says and looks up at his computer.

"Raf you're boring" she sighs.

"Well if you want to live on the streets I'll just stop what I'm doing" he says.

She walks round to the front of him and sits on his lap and leans against him. "What are you doing" Raf says as he tries to concentrate.

She rests her head on his shoulder and smiles "I want a cuddle" she smiles.

"Not right now caz, I'm trying to concentrate" he says.

She sighs as Raf stands her up, she walks out the room and pulls a sad face at Raf which he ignores.

She decides to go and get changed and makes herself a drink before going to check on him again.

"Raf... babe are you almost finished?" She questions

"Not quite" he replies.

She huffs and goes over to him and stands behind him, she begins to kiss his neck and try to get his attention.

Raf doesn't react and carries on doing some work. He pulls his chair closer to his desk which makes Cara unsteady.

She leans against him and smiles. "Such a bore" she sighs and nibbles his ear.

"Cara please" he says.

She smiles and kisses him more, she runs her hands down his chest and smirks.

She goes round to the front of him with her hands on his shoulders still and kisses him.

"Cara please, I'm being serious" Raf huffs.

"Raf come on" she smiles. "Stop being so huffy" she says.

Cara pulls her top off and lifts his hand to her breast but he takes it away and carries on typing.

She looks down at him and smiles. She isn't getting anything out of him so tries something else.

She gets to her knees and goes to unzip his trousers but Raf stands and accidentally knees her in the face.

She stands instantly "god I give up" she huffs and walks out leaving him to it.

Raf rolls his eyes and carries on working.

Around an hour later he's finally done all the paperwork and goes up to get ready for bed. He goes into their bedroom and sees Cara already laying in bed facing the other direction.

"Caz?" He says as he sits on the bed and places his hand on her hip.

"Night" she says and moves his hand.

"It's eight, you're hardly going to sleep now it's too early" he smiles.

"Well I am" she says.

He leans over her and kisses her cheek, "I'm all yours now" he replies.

"I'm not in the mood" she says.

"Come on babe I'm all yours promise" he smiles. She ignores him and lays there.

"Fine" he sighs and gets up and puts some body spray on. "I'm off to the pub" he adds and leaves the bedroom.

She lays there and hears him go and brush his teeth before going downstairs.

Raf heads out leaving Cara alone.

She gets up and goes downstairs and makes sure the lights are switched off.

She makes herself a hot drink and heads upstairs to bed.

Cara sits there drinking her drink and looks through her phone for a while.

She yawns and decides to put her phone down.
She lays down and curls up and tries to get some sleep.

Around eleven she's woken by Raf getting changed and slipping into bed.

He looks over and thinks Cara is still asleep.
He turns his lamp out and rolls over and cuddles up to her.