Something like that

Cara slowly awakens not realising what is different about this particular morning. She opens her eyes and realise Raf is lying there beside her with his arms around her.

She lifts the covers up trying not to wake him up. She can't believe she's laying there with Raf's bare body... she is also not wearing anything.

"Shit" she mouths.

She moves his arm carefully and sits up on the edge of the bed, she reaches for her dressing gown.

She stands up trying not to wake him. Cara quickly gathers her clothes which are scattered around the room. She puts them in the wash basket and gets two towels out she puts one next to Raf and folds his clothes up.

Cara goes for a shower before coming back in doing her makeup, getting dressed and leaves for work quietly.

She doesn't want to be there for the walk of shame when Raf wakes, she thinks it would be better if she just left there.

The flat isn't too far so she takes a walk up to the hospital while everything is going through her head.

She's quite early for her shift as she wanted to get out of the house as soon as she could so she decides just to sit in the cafeteria.

Cara orders a hot chocolate and sits at a table quietly. When suddenly, "feeling on top of it today are we?" Cara looks up and sees Morven is standing there with a muffin.

Cara smiles, "something like that." Morven takes a seat opposite her. "You got enough sleep last night then?" Morven asks.

Cara's mouth drops. "What are you talking about?" She tries to laugh slightly but starts to panic as she knows her and Raf went back to her's and Morven's place after the party.

She looks at Cara sympathetically. "You didn't see the paracetamol with a glass of water and the note I left for you this morning? I guess you left Zosia's because you was unwell?"

Cara starts to relax. "Ah yeah I just needed to get home and sleep." She smiles.

Cara has just cottoned on that Morven has just said she left her a note. "Er what note? What did it say?" She asks.

"It was just basically me saying I hope you enjoyed yourself last night and that I left you the paracetamol for you just in case." She says having a cheeky sip of Cara's hot chocolate.

Cara's eyes widen as she is now realising that if she did not see the letter, then it is still on her kitchen side with Raf still in their flat..

Meanwhile Raf wakes. He instantly smiles as he turns over but his face drops when he sees that Cara is not there next to him.

He gets up and sees she's left him towels so goes and gets in the shower. He gets dressed back into his clothes before finding a letter on the kitchen table. It reads..

'My favourite person,
I hope your feeling alright this morning when you finally wake up. I didn't want to wake you so I left this note to let you know last night was a great night :) I've left you a glass of water with these two paracetamol for you just in case.
I hope you enjoyed last night as much as I did.
xx'

Raf smiles to himself happily not realising it's not from Cara. He heads off to work with a big smile on his face.

Back at the hospital, Cara gets up quietly and picks her bag up and heads to AAU, she goes into the changing rooms and gets ready for work, she slips her hair up into a pony tail and looks in the mirror.

Cara gasps when she witness what she really didn't want to see in the mirror, she has a bright purple love bite on her neck.

"Oh shite... no!" She panics as she grabs her makeup bag out her locker, she grabs the foundation and tries her hardest to hide the love bite.

She starts to panic as it's proving unsuccessful when suddenly she hears the door open which makes her jump out of her skin.

"Jesus Cara I've never seen you jump so high" Fletch laughs.

Cara isn't best impressed. She slams her locker and walks out onto the ward leaving Fletch smiling to himself.