New years day

In the morning Cara wakens to a coming headache so she decides to get into the shower and comes out feeling a little fresher.

She then goes downstairs to see Raf still asleep under the covers.

She smiles and goes and grabs a glass and fills it half way with cold water and goes over to him. She stands and slowly tips the glass over until it starts dropping onto his face.

Raf starts to flinch and wipes the water away "No mummy ten more minutes" he mumbles as he rolls onto his side.

She smiles to herself and leans down and kisses his cheek. She then tips the water even more.

She then tips the whole glass onto his and he bolts upright "what the" he mutters.

"Calm it, it's only me" she laughs at him.

"You're horrible you know that right" he smiles as Cara gets up and opens the curtains and the light comes flooding in.

"Do you have to do that so early in the morning" he moans and turns over away from the light.

"Up you get come on" she smiles.

"Do I have to" he says.

"Yes now come on" she laughs and pulls the blanket off of him.

"You're so in for it" he smiles.

"Please do your worst" she smiles.

He grabs her waist and pulls her down on top of him. "Hello there" he smiles.

"Feeling better are we" she says.

"Hmm maybe need a hangover cure" he smiles.

"Fry up it is" she smiles.

"No I was thinking for you" he smiles as he strokes her sides.

"Still?" She laughs.

"Hmm yeah, now legging are easy to get off but hmm a blouse" he smirks.

"Too tricky" she smiles.

"I always love a challenge" he smiles.

"I know you do" she smiles and kisses him.

He starts to unbutton her blouse which impresses Cara as he usually struggles with her buttons.

"Wow" she smiles.

He opens her blouse up and looks at her bra, "why so many layers" he laughs as Cara gets comfortable and straddles his waist.

"Not too much trouble is it" she laughs and places her hands on his chest.

He slips his hand under her bra and smiles "oh god yes" he mutters.

She laughs "alright?" She says.

He nods and bites his lip and sits up and starts to kiss her chest.

"Ah don't!" She giggles.

He leaves a small love bit on her chest and moves up her neck and up to her lips.
She smiles and cups his face as she kisses him.

"Quickly then Raf if we're gonna, I need to get the fresh bread from Asda at 10" she says.

"Oh don't rush my dear" he smiles.

"But there's never any nice loafs left if I go after ten" she sighs. Raf laughs at her and kisses her again.

"I'm going to shut you up now" he says as he pulls at her leggings.

"I can't believe you didn't even change last night" she says.

"Does it matter?" He asks and he takes his trousers down.

"I'm not complaining" she laughs.

She smiles and watches him move to her on the sofa again. He strokes her hips and kisses her.

"Beautiful as ever" he smiles.

"You think highly of me" she says.

"Isn't that what I'm meant to do? Or would you rather I hit you and pushed you around?" He says.

"Don't say that!" she says.

"Exactly you'd prefer me thinking highly of you wouldn't you" he smiles as he tickles her sides.

"Ahh don't" she giggles.

"This sofa isn't very big" she smiles.

"Tell me about it, I'm almost falling off" he smiles.

He lifts her up and and holds her around his waist and takes her down to the floor. "Raf!" She giggles as she wooden floor is cold.

"Oh shut up" he laughs.

"It's cold" she smirks as Raf pulls at her pants.

He pulls them off and smirks as he strokes her legs and kisses them.

"Smooth" he smiles.

"Shaved them yesterday" she smiles.