Starting to show

Cara wakes around eleven and turns and smiles seeing Raf stirring.

She rests her hand on Raf's chest and strokes his chest lightly.

He moans a little as he turns over on his side, he smiles and opens his eyes.

"Hi" she whispers.

"Morning" he smiles.

She smiles and cuddles up to him "you're so warm" she mumbles as she gets comfortable against him.

He puts his arm around her, just embracing the moment.

"We better get moving soon" Raf mutteres against her head.

"No please five more minutes" she sighs.

"Fine" he smiles.

A few more minutes passes and Raf lifts his head up, "Caz" he says and nudges her a little.

Cara looks up at him "is it time?" She sighs.

"Unfortunately yes, do you want the shower first?" Raf questions and strokes her arm.

"Yeah" she says and sits up.

Cara climbs out of bed and heads into the ensuite and grabs a towel and then shuts the door and gets in the shower.

Once she's cleaned herself up, she gets a towel and wraps it around her as she exits the bathroom.

"Took your time" Raf smiles as he goes into the ensuite and has a shave.

While Raf uses the bathroom, Cara looks through her draws and takes underwear out before putting them on.

She messes on her phone for a while and then starts to brush her hair and leaves it down.

She looks down and stops what she's doing, she slowly runs her hand over her stomach. She looks around her room and walks over to her mirror.

Cara adjusts her bra strap then looks in the mirror and stands side on. "Oh hello baby" she smiles as she thinks she notices a small bump.

She looks up as she hears Raf coming out of the bathroom. He comes through and smiles, "do I look bigger to you" she says looking back down at her stomach.

Raf pauses for a second making sure what he says doesn't sound rude or upsetting to Cara. "I think so" Raf smiles.

"Come and feel" she says reaching her hand out to him.

He walks over to Cara and feels her stomach. "Hmm defiantly a small bump there" he smiles.

"I know" she smiles as Raf stands there stroking her stomach.

He stands behind her and looks at her through the mirror, "so beautiful Cara" he smiles and starts to kiss her neck.

"Raf... what are you doing" She giggles.

"Kissing you" he mutters against her neck.

"Hmm what's the occasion" she smiles as she looks at him through the mirror.

"We're finally having a baby" he smiles.

"We are... but right now we're due at my mother's to tell her the news" she smiles.

"Fine" he smiles.

"Maybe later babe" Cara smiles as she moves away and puts a pair of skinny jeans on.

She wriggles around a little and buttons them up.

"Might have to get yourself some maternity trousers soon" Raf smiles as he quickly changed.

Once they're both dressed they head downstairs.

Raf grabs his car keys and looks at Cara "got everything? The scan photo?" He asks.

"Check" she smiles and grabs her bag.

Raf kisses her cheek and then heads outside to the car as Cara sets the house alarm.

She follows him to the car and gets in the passenger seat.

"I'm so nervous to tell my mum I'm pregnant" Cara admits as they pull off the driveway.

"I understand" he says and rests his hand on her leg.

"Still hard to believe she's the reason we're finally and officially together" Cara smiles over at Raf as he continues to drive.

"Crazy isn't it, all that missing out, got a lot to be thankful for" he smiles.

"Missing out on what?" She laughs.

"Missing out on you, you never know Fletch could of jumped in and asked you out... or even Hansen" he chuckles.

"Even if they did, always be you" she smiles happily.

"Wish I had met you nine years ago before the Ex wife" he laughs.

"Woah Raf hold your horses, I would of been 17" Cara laughs as they pull up at her mums.

"The younger the better" he jokes and kisses her cheek.

"Look, all I'm saying is I wish this happened sooner, had you sooner" he smiles and kisses her.

Cara smiles and gets out the car. "Right don't say anything about the baby until she's made us tea and coffee and offered us all the biscuits she can" Cara laughs.

"Always the food" he smirks and turns the engine off.