New year shenanigans

The count down to New Years begins and the whole pub is alive with positive energy.

Everyone starts to count down "5...4...3..." "I love you" Raf smiles happily at Cara, "2...1...Happy New Year!" Everyone shouts as party poppers go off left right and centre.

"Happy new year my beautiful fiancé" Raf almost shouts to try and be heard over the noise.

Cara hugs him tightly and kisses him passionately. Raf hugs her tight and kisses her and smiles.

"Come on you two lets go see the fire works" Jasmine says to them.

They both smile and head outside and Raf puts his arm around Cara as it's a little chilly.

"I love you" he smiles happily.

"I love you too" she smiles as she hugs him.

He kisses her again and moves his hand to her bottom.

He smiles at her and gives it a little squeeze and they sit down on chairs around the outside table.

"It's cold" Cara smiles as Raf messes with his phone.

Raf puts his phone down "come here" he smiles as he holds out his jacket.

"No Raf keep it on you" she smiles and sips the cocktail Morven has just handed her.

Raf smiles and grabs her drink off her and puts it down and pulls her onto his lap.

He wraps his arms around her body and kisses her.

"I love you babe" he smiles and kisses her neck, "I want you" he mutters.

"You've already got me" she giggles.

"No I mean I want you... right here right now" he says as he continues to kiss her.

He feels her thigh and continues to kiss her neck and then kisses along her shoulder.

"Raf not here, and you've been drinking" she starts to blush.

"Now right now" he mumbles.

"We can't" she tells him.

"Yes we can no one is watching" he smirks.

"Raf everyone is watching" she replies.

He kisses her shoulder "you know what I want to do" he says.

"I can take a wild guess" she laughs. He nods and strokes her waist.

He smiles and goes and whispers something into her ear to which Cara just looks around and laughs to herself.

"Shall we go home?" He asks.
"And we can finish if you like" he smiles.

"Whatever you say" she laughs as she just wants to get home.

"Have fun" Morven tells them. "Yeah my pjs and my bed sounds great" Cara smiles.

Morven smirks and Cara grabs her bag and follows Raf as he attempts to call a taxi.

Cara stands there and watchers as Raf gets his phone out and messes with it.

"Cara why isn't it working?" He huffs.

"Give it here" she says taking it. "It might help if you put the right number in" she says and dials the taxi company. She books a taxi and it soon arrives.

They get inside the taxi and it heads off back to their flat. "I can't wait until we get home" he smiles.

"Same" she giggles as she puts his phone in her handbag for safe keeping.

The taxi pulls up and Cara pays the man and they get out and walks up to their door.

Cara grabs the keys off Raf as he's performing with them and she just wants to get in and use the toilet.

She opens the door and shuts the door as they get in. "I'll be down in a sec" Cara says as she rushes upstairs to use the loo.

While upstairs she gets ready for bed and then comes down.

She comes back down and goes into the living room to see Raf laying on the sofa fast asleep.

She laughs to herself and grabs a blanket and lays it over him and leans over to his level. She smiles happily to herself and strokes his face "I do love you Raf... you edjit" she smiles.

She kisses his forehead lightly and then heads upstairs.