Turn of events

"Raf do you want some of this" Cara says as she looks down at her cheese cake.

"Do you not want any more?" He asks.

"Its sickly" Cara replies and scoops it onto the side of his plate.

"More for me then" he says and starts eating.

She turns a little from his, "you aren't heaving at this are you?" Raf asks and Cara shakes her head.

"I'm fine just carry on eating" she says.

Cara nods and rolls her eyes and looks at Amanda.

"So erm... Alfie do you like pre school?" Cara asks him as he is digging in to his ice cream.

He nods and attempts to eat the ice cream out of the tall class.

Cara laughs and turns as Raf finishes the dessert.

"God that was amazing, can't see what was so sickly about it" he smiles.

"I didn't think it would effect you that much" she says sarcastically.

"He can eat for England" Cara laughs as she looks at Amanda.

"Erm excuse me there's nothing wrong with having a good appetite" he laughs.

"I do, it's just that was sickly" she smiles.

Raf smiles and they get the waiter to grab the bill for them.

They put in half and half to the bill and then make their way out the restaurant.

"Cawa hold my hand" Alfie says reaching his hand up to her.

Cara looks down at him and takes hold of his hand.

"How do you feel being out done by a two year old" Jamie laughs at Raf as they watch them.

"He's stealing my girl" Raf laughs.

"Might have your work cut out there mate he's a fighter" Jamie says.

"Lady stealer" he laughs.

He smiles as he watches the two walk over to their car. "Sorry mate I'm going to have to take Cara off you now" Raf says to Alfie.

Alfie looks up and Cara and opens his arms. Cara crouches to his height as hugs him.

They pull apart and she smiles at him as she stands back up. "This has been so lovely" Cara smiles.

"Yes we must do it again" Amanda smiles.

"We definitely will" Cara smiles and hugs her.

They go their separate ways and Raf and Cara head home.

They get inside and Raf hangs up the keys. "I'll book that hotel tomorrow make sure we get a booking" he says.

"Yes defiantly" she giggles and kicks her heels off and walks over to him and hugs him.

She kisses his chest and smiles.

"Love you" she giggles as she unbuttons his shirt and kisses across his chest.

"I love you too" he smiles as she walks him to the couch. She giggles as he falls backwards.

She walks forwards and sits on his lap facing him and continues to kiss him passionately and unbutton his shirt.

She opens it up and kisses all over his chest.

Raf holds her waist and reaches round to find the zip on her dress.