One day

"Come here" Raf says as he tries to get Alfie from behind and take him off Cara.

"Hmm he needs his nappy changing too" Cara says.

"I can do it if you like" Raf offers. "You can sort out your hair" he laughs.

"Yeah if you can stomach it" Cara smirks.

"Only one way to find out" he smiles.

Cara smiles happily at him before sorting her hair.

Raf takes Alfie's bag and goes off to change him. Cara sits down and relaxes for a little while.

Raf comes back through with Alfie after and sits him down on the floor before going into the kitchen.

Cara watches Alfie crawl over to some of his soft toys.

Raf comes back through and sits by Cara and puts his arm around her. Cara smiles at him and kisses his cheek.

Cara yawns as she lays back and Raf laughs. "It's been a long day" she says.

"Who knew babies could be such hard work" Cara huffs.

Raf laughs. "Well of course they are" he says. "They need you 24/7."

"He's not mine, I can give him back" Cara laughs.

"Yeah you can" he smiles.

Cara smiles "do you ever want children?" Cara asks him.

He smiles at her. "Maybe one day when the time is right" he says. "If it happens" he adds.

"I'm sure it will, Mr Right first before children" Cara smiles.

Raf smiles happily at her and kisses her head.
"Let me guess you want children" he smiles.

"Yeah, I mean one day" she says smiling.

Raf smiles "yeah."

She sits there for a moment before leaning on Raf.

"What would you like for dinner?" He asks.

"Depends what you can cook" she laughs.

"I can cook many things" he smiles.

"Really" she says.

"Yes" he smiles.

"Like what?" Cara giggles, "tuna pasta and a pot noodle?"

Raf laughs and smiles "my dad is Italian I can cook pasta, lasagna, home made garlic bread... do I go on?" He smirks.

"Mmm I like the sound of that" she smiles.

"I'll see what I can do" he smiles.

He gets up and heads to the kitchen while Cara gets up and goes over to Alfie and get him ready for the night.

"Come on sport lets get you ready for bed" she says as she lifts Alfie.

She takes him passed the kitchen into her room with his bag. "I'll be back in a moment" she says smiling.

"Okay" he says and Cara takes Alfie upstairs and lies him on her bed and changes him.

She puts him in his bed clothes that Amanda has left for him. She holds him up. "Don't you look cosy" she smiles.

He gurgles and kicks his legs. Cara lifts him and takes him down into the lounge and lays him down placing pillows around him to stop him from rolling.

She quickly grabs a bottle out of the fridge for Alfie and goes through to him.

She sits down beside him as she gives him his bottle which he partly takes hold of.

"Still not got hold of his bottle business are you" Cara laughs.

She sits there with him smiling as he drinks the rest of his bottle.

Raf comes through and smiles as Cara's in a world of her own with Alfie.

He stands there and watches them. He smiles to himself.

He admires how she looks at Alfie and how she interacts with him.

She gets up turns around not expecting Raf to be standing there.

"Oh my god... how long have you been standing there for?" She panics.

"Not long" he smiles.

Cara smiles and lies Alfie down on the sofa as he's drifted off to sleep.

She makes sure he won't fall and goes over to Raf. "So what we having to eat Mr" she smiles and hugs him.

"Well I found some bits and I'm going to do you a Di Lucca family tradition" he smiles as he holds her waist.

"Really" she smiles back at him and kisses him.

He nods and kisses her more. She wraps her arms around his neck and smiles at him.

"I love you" he smiles.

"No no I love you Di Lucca" she says tapping his nose. "Now where's my food" she smirks.

"Ten minutes" he says.

"Do you want me to set the table or have you got this covered" she smiles.

"I have this covered" he smiles.

"Ooo now who's skilled" she says.

"I am" he smirks.

"You wasn't supposed to agree" she laughs.

He laughs and kisses her "and for desert tiramisu" he smiles.

"Am I supposed to get what that is" Cara laughs.

"It's a dessert" Raf laughs.

"Well I'm looking forward to it" she smiles.

"Should be, I'm surprised you haven't had it before" Raf smiles and kisses her again.

"First time for everything" she says kissing him back. She giggles and cuddles him.

"Come on, come and sit down" he says as he takes her hand.

She sits down at the table and smiles up at him.

He gets the plates and brings them over to the table.

"This looks lovely Raf" Cara smiles.

He smiles. "Well I hope you like it."

"I'm sure I will" she replies as she starts to eat.

"Mmm what is this" she says.

"Lasagna" he laughs.

"Who would of thought Raf Di Lucca cooking me lasagna" she says.

"Always cook at home, you'll have to come and spend more time with me" he smiles as he eats too.

"I think I will" she smiles.