Doesnt matter

"Wow Cara this is a treat." Raf laughs as he likes the look of this.

She grabs two spoons and sits back down. "It's my favourite."

Raf gets a small spoon full and dabs it on her nose. "Oh Cara you got something on your nose." He laughs.

She also grabs some and decides to get him back by smiring it on his forehead. "You Di Lucca, that is getting you back!" She smirks.

"Are you going to leave it there or...?" He hints.

Cara gives him the look. "I'm sure you are a big boy and can get it yourself." In which he doesn't listen and just sits there waiting.

She huffs. "Right hold still then." She says as she cups her hands around his face and holds his head still as she slowly licks the ice cream off of his head.

After they've completely finished their ice cream Raf and Cara sit silently unsure of what to say to each other.

"You know your flat is really nice" Raf says trying to break the silence.

"Thanks it's a bit messy though" she laughs.

"Doesn't matter" he smiles.

"Well you haven't seen my bedroom it's like a bombs hit it" she giggles softly as she accidentally touches Raf's knee and she stops giggling.

They both stare at each other and Raf quickly leans forward towards her and catches her lips, he starts a passionate kiss before pushing her onto her back on the sofa.

Cara can't help but laugh at how cute he's being as he nibbles at her neck. "You smell great" he says as he really likes the perfume she has on.

She wraps her arms around his neck and continues to kiss him with great passion.